Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Message Rhythmic Exoplanets points to God

Holyspirit

Here the video of Rhythmic Exoplanets:

In the news lately we have found a group of exoplanets that orbit in a Rhythmic dance and scientists thought this was impossible.  I decided to inspect this anomaly for a message, like how the scientist searched the COBE deep radiation background of space to see if God left us a message to point towards his existence.  I was astonished to find three indicators one in Romanian, and two in Greek.  Cea was found and translated from Romanian as, "The One", then in Greek I found the "Omega" symbol and the letter "I".

Here is the video of the Exoplanets Rhythmic dance in which I counted up to the point where it all repeats.  Here is the string of numbers 3111112111311111211113.  For some reason I separated them to make them even.  I then converted the strings to binary form then to text ASCII.

Here is the link I used to decode the binary: https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/binary-to-ascii.html

Near the end of the Bible in Revelations there is a quote stating: "I am the alpha and the omega"

Before I tell you how I did it this is what I believe the Rhythmic dance of the Exoplanets is telling us.

The One Omega I

I would translate it as just what is in Revelations "I am the first and last".

The above now in binary

Now translated to text ASCII

"çËÁ" translated to "The one" in Romanian

And in Windows 1253(Greek)

"Ω" Last letter of the Greek alphabet

Here is is in binary:

Translated from Windows 1253(Greek)

"i"

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cea
https://translate.google.com/?sl=gl&tl=en&text=cea&op=translate&hl=en

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

scientists thought this was impossible

I don't have time to watch the video right now so tell me, what scientists?  

well, I saw it was only one minute so I watched it, still want to  know what scientists you claim say it is impossible.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hyperionxvii said:

I don't get it.

I counted the sync orbits it started at 3

Entire string as one then it repeats all over again but this is the entire string, yet the message is found when divided evenly.

here is the first string

2nd

There are 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (ten septillion) stars in the observable universe. You found an orbital pattern in one of them. Wow.

Edited by zep73
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What I found Praise God

The tradition of expressing God's eternity by means of the first and last letters of the alphabet seems to have been passed down from the synagogue into the early church through the Book of Revelation, generally recognized by biblical scholars as having been written by an author whose first language was either Hebrew or Aramaic. In place of the Aleph and Tav, the Alpha and Omega were substituted in the Greek text. However, the substitution of the Greek letters for those of the Hebrew tongue inevitably caused a portion of the meaning and beauty in this designation of God to be lost, for the Greek letters Alpha and Omega have no relation to the word "Truth." Although Alpha indeed happens to be the first letter of the Greek word aletheia (truth), Omega is not the last letter, as is Tav in the word Emet. In the Greek, the sacred and mystical word "Truth," expressed in Hebrew through the letters Aleph and Tav, had to be sacrificed.

christian-chi-rho-symbol-vector-illustra

Edited by Tom O'Neil

I do not understand why some need to overcomplicate faith. It's as if they need something to validate their beliefs. Which is counterproductive to faith itself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I divided this number taken from video of the number of each rotations of planets 3111112111311111211113 in thirds then each third transformed to binary then to ASCII text and then I derived this math formula as it reads.

½ã  ©Øç  ×

1/2 a rotation or orbit of x

So within the message itself its telling us how to read it as-well, this is simply mind blowing stuff!  Think about it this formula is exactly π.

When you watch the video and as a planet crosses the half way point as is π or pie that's where you count each exoplanet in rhythm! 

So x is the axis and every 1/2 rotation is where we count the planets that cross the x axis

Lastly what is interesting is these numbers 3111112111311111211113  add up to 30.  Jesus was 30 when he began his ministry.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Lastly what is interesting is these numbers 3111112111311111211113  add up to 30.  Jesus was 30 when he began his ministry.

It's a selected pattern. You can find it anywhere, because you select it yourself.

But your god is nowhere to be found, no matter where you look. He's "omnipotent", but hiding.

2 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

I counted the sync orbits it started at 3

Entire string as one then it repeats all over again but this is the entire string, yet the message is found when divided evenly.

here is the first string

2nd

So why not start the pattern (seeing as it’s a repeating one) at 1? Why is the pattern not 1211131111??

9 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

So why not start the pattern (seeing as it’s a repeating one) at 1? Why is the pattern not 1211131111??

Starting with the Trinity seems important and 3 is a very interesting number!

31 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Starting with the Trinity seems important and 3 is a very interesting number!

Important in justifying that it’s a message from God, certainly. 
1 11 2 111 3 is a mathematical progression.

Just a question...but...if God wants to send us a message...why doesn't he just appear in the desert as a massive all seeing eye and out of the eye comes the message:

People of Earth...I am God...I have a message.  Worship me or die!

Why does he need to speak in binary code from a star system no one has ever heard of?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joc said:

Just a question...but...if God wants to send us a message...why doesn't he just appear in the desert as a massive all seeing eye and out of the eye comes the message:

People of Earth...I am God...I have a message.  Worship me or die!

Why does he need to speak in binary code from a star system no one has ever heard of?

Because proof denies faith.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

In the news lately we have found a group of exoplanets that orbit in a Rhythmic dance and scientists thought this was impossible.  I decided to inspect this anomaly for a message, like how the scientist searched the COBE deep radiation background of space to see if God left us a message to point towards his existence.

Of course he did.

9 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

I was astonished to find three indicators one in Romanian, and two in Greek.  Cea was found and translated from Romanian as, "The One", then in Greek I found the "Omega" symbol and the letter "I".

So a mess of three languages?

7 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

What I found Praise God

So you've refuted your self.  Good job.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

What I found Praise God

christian-chi-rho-symbol-vector-illustra

I’m just wondering if you are aware that the Alpha/Omega claim attributed to God in the Greek New Testament existed over a thousand years before any idea of a Trinity, or Jesus existed.  You can find it in the Hebrew version of Isaiah.  Check out 41:4 and 44:6 as a couple of examples.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Follow up:

Math formula to decode it

½ã  ©Øç  “×

1/2 a rotation or orbit of x

I simply took the exact recurring resonant frequency of the orbits of the exoplanets at π and counted the number of every pass starting when 3 planets where in rhythm.  What is amazing is that its in sync and it repeats with the same number all over again infinitely.   I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone and I just found it odd that scientist did not believe this sort of system existed.  Therefore there maybe hidden meaning behind it.  Doris God does exist and works in mysterious ways.  The coincidence of a math formula pointing to how to decode it and then a message which is found in the Bible about God, (i.e. Alpha and Omega) is intelligent information that we cannot ignore.  I believe why God left us the message like this is, because he is delicate.  God if he just came out visibly from the clouds and said things would possibly scare people to death.  Therefore God left a very scientific miraculous message for us via an exoplanet orbiting anomaly!

Here is the constant repeating number of planets at π when revolving around the x axis as a string of numbers from 3 until it repeats at 3 again.

Then separate the numbers in two so there equal in length then turn it to binary then to ASCII text and And in Windows 1253(Greek).  Its about I'm the alpha and Omega.

19 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

You know, the bible is a medieval fantasy book made from a recollection of a bunch of old tales books... but each ones have been translated 5 times at least so the story is totally messed up like the story my 4 years old tell me at 2 in the morning after a nightmare.