Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritualism, Secularism, Atheism

Hammerclaw

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'll give you that. For all the huffing and puffing regarding his thread hijacking, little effort is made to ignore the problem. Even when those who have him on ignore still get "second hand smoke". 

Exactly. Even the one's not wanting to talk about him, talk about him, even when he is silent. Walker Derangement Syndrome.:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

Exactly. Even the one's not wanting to talk about him, talk about him, even when he is silent. Walker Derangement Syndrome.:rolleyes:

Just like what's happening now. Some seem to thrive on WDS as if they've got nothing else to do. 

Here's a link just for fun. Maybe it could (doubt it) re-center the thread. 

https://lonerwolf.com/spiritual-ego/

Edited by XenoFish
  • Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Just like what's happening now. Some seem to thrive on WDS as if they've got nothing else to do. 

Here's a link just for fun. Maybe it could (doubt it) re-center the thread. 

https://lonerwolf.com/spiritual-ego/

As I gaze into my crystal ball I foresee a nice little padlock symbol next to this thread's title in the near-future...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

"A voice was heard in Ramah, wailing and loud laments. It was Rachael, weeping for her children, refusing all consolation, because they were no more." Jeremiah 31:15

A voice was heard in Forumah:

I care about the responses of people in my real life,  but not really about the responses of anyone on the other end of a computer. 

And the Lord of Web-elah said:

Woe unto those who believe that people on the other end of a computer are not real...they are as real as thine own self.

...and it came to be that the Land of Bliss was found at last...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

As I gaze into my crystal ball I foresee a nice little padlock symbol next to this thread's title in the near-future...

Without a doubt. And probably for the same reason as all the other locked threads.

• The topic was locked

Indeed. Folks need to leave off discussing each other. If you can't manage to have a civil and constructive conversation about the topic at hand in any thread- then just walk away. Either from the topic, and/or the person you can't help yourselves but to keep carrying on about in rule breaking behaviors. 

If a person is breaking the rules, report them. Don't engage in bad behavior yourselves. 

Thread closed for review. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4