Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unseen Power in Process of taking our Planet

Holyspirit

Are the Grey's here?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is their Agenda to take our Planet?

The Current Extraterrestrial Alien Plan

For Humans

[Disclaimer] This is a fictional response and idea which came to me from watching the documentary, “The UFO Phenomenon”.  This could be construed as a conspiracy due to lack of evidence and facts.  This is simply an opinion on why I think the Grey’s are here!

What if the alien Grey’s who we have known since Roswell are not benevolent well-meaning beings towards humans?  In fact, what if they came here from thousands of light years away with a small armada of ships determined that they wanted Earth to them-selves over time?  They go about taking planets from other intelligent life forms like ours usually in the same way, by giving self-destructive technology, because they are a small fleet and they cannot do it by force militarily. These aliens do it in conjunction with a small elite local group of humans on earth offering them technology from where they get rich off.  Yet by the time they move on to conquer the next planet, the locals have killed themselves off with the new technology, however preserving the planet for future Grey’s to then land and Colonize Earth.

You may ask why I feel this way.  First off, we have to agree that Grey’s exist and like to remain anonymous.  From studying all of the encounters with all walks of human life like politicians, U.S. Air Force Pilots, Astronauts, and students the Grey’s like to keep us in the dark not revealing their intentions.  This is an indicator of malevolence; the aliens are working in the shadows and have not declared their agenda on why they are here on earth.  You might say that you’re happy the Grey’s have control of our nuclear weapons; I am too if there never used.  However this is exactly why the Grey’s control our nukes to preserve the planet for themselves not out of benevolence.   I’m saying this, because the Grey’s have traveled perhaps thousands of light years probably from planets which need relief from their own race and need to expand as in colonize other worlds.  So you’re asking why the Grey’s just don’t attack us militarily, well that’s a huge investment and requires many ships weighed down by weapons and large amounts shock forces and the distances as well as logistics deny this.  No these super high tech Grey’s have a plan as they take planets; they simply let the locals destroy themselves via 5g psychotropic weapons, virus’s and technology like SCoPeX and many years when the locals are annihilated the slower colonizing ships show up and take the planet.

The reason I’m writing this is I have no idea or retaliatory answer to an anonymous enemy who is obviously too stealth and high tech for us to deal with.  I’m just saying that the human races demise may not just be our total fault as we are dealing with an unseen enemy for the most part.  I believe the Grey’s have been doing this kind of planet take over for eons us humans maybe an easy takeover.  The only suggestion I have and hopefully the Grey’s have not infiltrated these high tech apparatus’s is that maybe we can intercept one of the communications like from Proxima Centauri and decode the message.  I believe that the Grey’s are in control of Proxima Centauri which is a stepping stone to Earth.  Maybe the Fast Radio Burst is the Grey’s form of messaging system.  If we can decode their message system the human race just might have a chance to fight back.  I’m keeping this short and the technologies that are hurting us at the present moment which I have briefly elaborated on seem to be hitting us all at once.  We are being managed by them and if you’re in the know please speak out or allow us as humans to go extinct.

Alien Agenda.png

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

I’m keeping this short and the technologies that are hurting us at the present moment which I have briefly elaborated on seem to be hitting us all at once.  We are being managed by them and if you’re in the know please speak out or allow us as humans to go extinct.

5G springs too mind.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

These aliens do it in conjunction with a small elite local group of humans on earth offering them technology from where they get rich off. 

In this fictional response; what technology would you be referring to? Just out of interest

• Thanks 3

They aren't going to hurt us. They've been watching us since the planet was terraformed for us. Soon they will make contact with us. Many are here now among us. Their intentions are peaceful, and beneficial to humanity. They're here to watch, and assist us.  A great awakening is happening right now all over the world as mankind begins the transformation to allow us to move up to the fifth dimension. Our vibrational frequency is being raised to to a higher frequency to accomodate this. Faith, and love are the keys. There are symptoms of the change. Frequent headaches, joint, and muscle aches, difficulty sleeping, and not feeling rested in the morning, and always feeling thirsty. There are more, but of a minor nature. They will come, and go. Drink as much clean water as you can. It will help the process proceed immensly. If any one want some mind blowing links, p.m me. I'm not going to rise to any bait by the hard core skeptics here. Any who know me from my past posts know I never lie. I've found my answers after years of skeptical searching. There comes a point where there are just to many coincidences to ignore. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

They go about taking planets from other intelligent life forms like ours usually in the same way, by giving self-destructive technology,

Hi Tom

That is not completely true yes they did give me all my Milwaukee tools so that is not alien tech and even though I am plotting to take over the universe with them I live a simple life as a carpenter contractor but we come in peace.

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

The only suggestion I have and hopefully the Grey’s have not infiltrated these high tech apparatus’s is that maybe we can intercept one of the communications like from Proxima Centauri and decode the message. 

How did the Grey's get here from Proxima Centauri?  How long does it take them to go back and forth to home?  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

First off, we have to agree that Grey’s exist and like to remain anonymous. 

How do we know that you are not a  Grey?

26 minutes ago, joc said:

How do we know that you are not a  Grey?

If I was a Grey my comrades would seek me out and kill me for revealing this to you all.

Let's not forget the Reptilians and Nordics and what their aspirations are for the Earth. I'm sure they don't want the Greys from taking this little blue/green ball all for themselves.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trelane said:

Let's not forget the Reptilians and Nordics and what their aspirations are for the Earth. I'm sure they don't want the Greys from taking this little blue/green ball all for themselves.

Why would they take something they already own. Yes, there are several races currently watching our progress, but they are all working together in peace to help us ascend. Greed, and covetousness are human emotions, not extraterrestrials. Stop with the fear. It just projection of our own fears onto another fellow being. They respect free will above all else. We have to chose to join them, not be forced or coerced. Dangling a bunch of pretty baubles in front of us would enslave ourselves as we have done in the past when we called them gods. They are us, we are them, we are one. 

17 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

The Current Extraterrestrial Alien Plan

For Humans

[Disclaimer] This is a fictional response and idea which came to me from watching the documentary, “The UFO Phenomenon”.  This could be construed as a conspiracy due to lack of evidence and facts.  This is simply an opinion on why I think the Grey’s are here!

What if the alien Grey’s who we have known since Roswell are not benevolent well-meaning beings towards humans?  In fact, what if they came here from thousands of light years away with a small armada of ships determined that they wanted Earth to them-selves over time?  They go about taking planets from other intelligent life forms like ours usually in the same way, by giving self-destructive technology, because they are a small fleet and they cannot do it by force militarily. These aliens do it in conjunction with a small elite local group of humans on earth offering them technology from where they get rich off.  Yet by the time they move on to conquer the next planet, the locals have killed themselves off with the new technology, however preserving the planet for future Grey’s to then land and Colonize Earth.

You may ask why I feel this way.  First off, we have to agree that Grey’s exist and like to remain anonymous.  From studying all of the encounters with all walks of human life like politicians, U.S. Air Force Pilots, Astronauts, and students the Grey’s like to keep us in the dark not revealing their intentions.  This is an indicator of malevolence; the aliens are working in the shadows and have not declared their agenda on why they are here on earth.  You might say that you’re happy the Grey’s have control of our nuclear weapons; I am too if there never used.  However this is exactly why the Grey’s control our nukes to preserve the planet for themselves not out of benevolence.   I’m saying this, because the Grey’s have traveled perhaps thousands of light years probably from planets which need relief from their own race and need to expand as in colonize other worlds.  So you’re asking why the Grey’s just don’t attack us militarily, well that’s a huge investment and requires many ships weighed down by weapons and large amounts shock forces and the distances as well as logistics deny this.  No these super high tech Grey’s have a plan as they take planets; they simply let the locals destroy themselves via 5g psychotropic weapons, virus’s and technology like SCoPeX and many years when the locals are annihilated the slower colonizing ships show up and take the planet.

The reason I’m writing this is I have no idea or retaliatory answer to an anonymous enemy who is obviously too stealth and high tech for us to deal with.  I’m just saying that the human races demise may not just be our total fault as we are dealing with an unseen enemy for the most part.  I believe the Grey’s have been doing this kind of planet take over for eons us humans maybe an easy takeover.  The only suggestion I have and hopefully the Grey’s have not infiltrated these high tech apparatus’s is that maybe we can intercept one of the communications like from Proxima Centauri and decode the message.  I believe that the Grey’s are in control of Proxima Centauri which is a stepping stone to Earth.  Maybe the Fast Radio Burst is the Grey’s form of messaging system.  If we can decode their message system the human race just might have a chance to fight back.  I’m keeping this short and the technologies that are hurting us at the present moment which I have briefly elaborated on seem to be hitting us all at once.  We are being managed by them and if you’re in the know please speak out or allow us as humans to go extinct.

Alien Agenda.png

So they are doing this in the most inefficient way they can?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Yep, the greys are taking over the planet!

Here in the Netherlands around 20% is grey (2019).

And in the whole of the EU their numbers are rising fast.

Btw., I am one of them.

:P

• Haha 4

The only part I agree with is it's pure fiction.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This played out like a low thought rip of "they live" meets "independents day" so very well done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This seems all wrong to me. I learned that the lizards, you know, Bush, Obama, Rockefeller, one of those Rothschilds, a whole bunch of those guys, I mean the lizards, they actually control us with alien laser beams from inside the hollow moon. I might be getting behind on this stuff.

• Like 2

On 1/31/2021 at 11:30 PM, joc said:

How did the Grey's get here from Proxima Centauri?  How long does it take them to go back and forth to home?  

The question is how did they survive Proxima Centauri? It's a flare star.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxima_Centauri

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 9:29 PM, Hankenhunter said:

They aren't going to hurt us. They've been watching us since the planet was terraformed for us. Soon they will make contact with us. Many are here now among us. Their intentions are peaceful, and beneficial to humanity. They're here to watch, and assist us.  A great awakening is happening right now all over the world as mankind begins the transformation to allow us to move up to the fifth dimension. Our vibrational frequency is being raised to to a higher frequency to accomodate this. Faith, and love are the keys. There are symptoms of the change. Frequent headaches, joint, and muscle aches, difficulty sleeping, and not feeling rested in the morning, and always feeling thirsty. There are more, but of a minor nature. They will come, and go. Drink as much clean water as you can. It will help the process proceed immensly. If any one want some mind blowing links, p.m me. I'm not going to rise to any bait by the hard core skeptics here. Any who know me from my past posts know I never lie. I've found my answers after years of skeptical searching. There comes a point where there are just to many coincidences to ignore. 

I want to be as respectful as possible here, I honestly mean no disrespect in what I’m about to say. Please don’t think this is any kind of bait. 

First I’d like to say I very much believe in vibrational energy. I believe I have experienced it several times in a very direct way. That being said, I just don’t see how anyone can think mankind as a whole is raising vibration at all. Let alone enough to bring us to a higher dimension. I have serious doubts that would be possible even if our vibration was raised collectively. 

Seems to me mankind is far worse off vibrationally than we were even just 8-10 years ago. I mean, do you really see things getting better on this planet? People seem more divided and hateful as any time in history. 

Also people have experienced the symptoms you have described here, well, always. Most of them just come with age. Head and muscle aches, lack of sleep etc, just come with the human condition. 

I regularly seek out the mysterious. It’s a rare day when I haven’t listened to or watched something on either UFO’s or heck anything from a long list of paranormal events. So this isn’t the first time I’ve heard these claims. 

You, like the people I’ve heard speak on this sound so confident that this is correct. My question is, how do you know all this? Is this a matter of faith, or do you have some kind of first hand knowledge? 

5 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

People seem more divided and hateful as any time in history

And we have a winner!

starshower1.gif.902b93f517f9a0ff8ce9c2c7130b1575.gif

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The war between the illuminati and the pastafarian alliance has grown to dangerous levels. 

The battle for control of the Colander of Destiny has begun!

• Haha 3

I can think of 5 easier ways to kill of human life and take a planet.

Occam’s razor.....

there are no grays that are advanced enough to get here only to suck so mightily at wiping out population.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 3:16 AM, jmccr8 said:

Hi Tom

That is not completely true yes they did give me all my Milwaukee tools so that is not alien tech and even though I am plotting to take over the universe with them I live a simple life as a carpenter contractor but we come in peace.

jmccr8

Have you noticed how, when you go to pick up the pencil you just put down, it has vanished? This is commonly reported. This shows they may not be as benevolent as we might think.

5 hours ago, ted hughes said:

Have you noticed how, when you go to pick up the pencil you just put down, it has vanished? This is commonly reported. This shows they may not be as benevolent as we might think.

Clearly this is part of their diabolical plan to conquer the planet. Without pencils we'll be helpless!

Edited by astrobeing
  • Like 2