Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Biden - Advisory Cabinet 2021

Raptor Witness

12 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

I think you misunderstand my suggestions. 9/11 isn’t just a phone number, and I think you know that. That failure, coupled with the Capitol insurrection, are unacceptable.

I’m also not suggesting that misinformation be curtailed, but simply countered in a new way, especially when the government itself, becomes the supplier of misinformation. The impeachment failed. In fact, the source of the misinformation, protected the President. Thus, the republic clearly failed as an institution. The unusual number of deaths, as a result of this pandemic, especially when compared to all of Asia, are staring U.S. in the face.

Science isn’t the government per se. Misinformation was improperly, or insufficiently countered by the Free Press. So we may need a new institution to help U.S. Perhaps science could at least be co-equal to both religion and government. Certainly in case of a pandemic. The CDC, clearly failed The People. So perhaps science should be granted additional emergency powers in an emergency.

When the republic fails The People, tough questions must be asked, as a simple matter of self-preservation.

Never can tell with you... you wrote 911, which you might have actually meant as the phone number with how randomly askew your theories often go. 9/11 isn't a phone number, it's a date... there is a big difference if you opt to use that forward slash or not. 

Whatever extra powers you think science needs, it's not the power of religion. Participating in an organized faith or relying on a deity of whatever proportions to help science out is silly- suggesting that the government adopts or utilizes religion as part of science for a pandemic response is foolish at best, and could be quite catastrophic at worst as people start fighting about how religion is not part of government, or has no scientific basis for anything, or just flat out persecution and decrying religions as the wrong ones to fit with science, or the only ones that should be allowed to be part of government. There's a darn good reason why there's supposed to be a separation of church and state in the U.S., and good reason why it's usually left out of scientific notions. Praying for a deity or hoping for religion to solve or help a pandemic is like chewing gum to solve algebra problems because it's Tuesday. Praying for or hoping religion solves or helps correct misinformation in the media and the general publics acceptance of misinformation is just absurd. 

• Like 1

There is no constitutional separation of science and government.

Attempting to muddy my argument, simply will not work. Compared to all of Asia, we failed. Compared to many other industrialized nations, we failed.

President Biden was correct when he recently compared the scientific approach to this pandemic, to “Neanderthal thinking.” 

The philosophy that the republic isn’t in peril, now, beguiles the crescendo of recent catastrophes, which have ignored science in favor of business.

There’s more truth coming out of science lately, than most religions or our government. Nothing is perfect, but I believe there are more checks and balances in place, to preserve the integrity of truth, in science.

Knowledge is power, and we have failed to utilize that power, in a more effective and efficient way.

The republic will fail, if we fail to utilize science in a more effective manner, and that includes rethinking institutions which fail.

Edited by Raptor Witness

23 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

There is no constitutional separation of science and government.

Attempting to muddy my argument, simply will not work. Compared to all of Asia, we failed. Compared to many other industrialized nations, we failed.

President Biden was correct when he recently compared the scientific approach to this pandemic, to “Neanderthal thinking.” 

The philosophy that the republic isn’t in peril, now, beguiles the crescendo of recent catastrophes, which have ignored science in favor of business.

There’s more truth coming out of science lately, than most religions or our government. Nothing is perfect, but I believe there are more checks and balances in place, to preserve the integrity of truth, in science.

Knowledge is power, and we have failed to utilize that power, in a more effective and efficient way.

The republic will fail, if we fail to utilize science in a more effective manner, and that includes rethinking institutions which fail.

Of course there isn’t a separation of science and government, not sure where you got that notion from. There is separation of church and state. Science isn’t religion. You are the one that’s bringing up religion as part of, or should be part of, science and government, and it’s not. There are good reasons why religion isn’t part of U.S. government. There’s good reasons why religion isn’t part of science, folks stopped praying to angels during their chemistry experiments long ago- and reintroducing religion to science sure wouldn’t be helpful now.

38 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Kind of like the protests over the summer.   The media even claimed that they were not increasing the spread of the virus.  Anyone knowledgeable knows that is BS.   Even with masks, crowds will spread the virus.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It’s amazing, how suggesting that the historically slimy, FBI should be replaced as an institution, draws such sideways ire.

I think we need a more scientific approach to government, not religion.

After all, it took just one pandemic to destroy the Republican Party, as an institution. I don’t want to see my country fail, also.

The human brain is capable of more foresight than is currently imagined by science. The reason is simple, the entire planet is thinking, also. This garden has a brain. If you’re interested in the subject, you might consider the concept of field entanglement, which is a basic approach. Also, the idea that the fitness of a virus, is actually thought, which is an idea that I put forward, here, above.

Another clue, is the recent finding that slime mold can navigate a maze to find food, similar to a mouse, despite the fact that it doesn’t have a known brain. 

It’s not a new religion, it’s simply a new understanding of how we are connected to the garden.

In the end, the good guy wins, because it’s His garden.

Edited by Raptor Witness

9) Mr. President, the situation at our southern border is incredibly challenging, but you are up to the task.

How we treat strangers, especially Christian strangers who show up at our doorstep, says more about who we are as a nation, than any other activity.

It is said that charity covers a multitude of sin, and this principle applies to nations as well as individuals.

While we must carefully screen those seeking asylum, and apply existing laws to this situation; if you want help from Above, help these people at our southern border, and it will be like the sun rising on a new day in America.

Whether it’s helping these travelers stay at home, or helping them after they have already left home, the charity we show these folks will be repaid 1,000 fold.

Wiping away their tears will help wipe away ours.

This is the number one thing that you can do on this earth, to unlock a hidden army of help. The sun will not set on the charity we show at our southern border.

The money we spend there, will result in hiring a new kind of military, at your disposal, and a new card that you can lay on the Earth’s table, whenever and wherever, you choose.

Mr. President.   Suck it up and stop the flow of illegal immigrants into this country.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 3/17/2021 at 12:36 PM, Myles said:

Mr. President.   Suck it up and stop the flow of illegal immigrants into this country.  

Many of these children coming to U.S. have no homes in Central America to return to ... and there’s a reason why. 

2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season was Record Breaking

Who profited most from the release of greenhouse gases? Was it people who don’t even have vehicles to drive?

As the weight of ice shifts from the polar ice caps, to the remaining part of the earths crust, do you think the United States shall be spared?

Do you know what happens when the earth’s atmosphere fails to act as a radiator for the earth’s core? Have you ever seen a world economy sitting on the side of the road with steam coming out of it?

When it comes to TerrorNonFirma, all of humanity will need help finding a safe home.

Atmospheric methane

Source

Edited by Raptor Witness

10) Mr. President, at the time our constitutional protection for the right to bear arms was written, there were no automatic weapons.

It is inconceivable for any rational society to allow automatic weapons to be so widely distributed among the populace. Although the right to bear arms was meant as a check and balance on the state’s power, the state has vastly superior weapons, which makes the argument non sequitur for our time.

Government is failing on so many levels, that it can easily be argued that the republic has already failed, especially when it comes to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

If the pattern continues, the republic will unravel to the point of no life, liberty, or any happiness, whatsoever. In fact, this is already true for a large segment of the U.S. population, many of whom are armed with automatic weapons.

Our Constitution is outdated, and does not account for the dramatic change in our technology.

If we wait until a solution is forced upon U.S., it will be too late. We need a Constitutional Convention to rethink what it means to bear arms in today’s world.

Stupid is, as stupid dies, and our republic is dying, quickly.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Confused 1

On 2/8/2021 at 12:27 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Look more closely at the animals, for pearls. Perhaps we need to develop vaccines which will cover both ourselves and the animals this virus can infect.

Let the well funded experts, now Google in quotation marks:

"If you ever hear thunder before you see the flash, it means you're already dead."

Edited February 8 by Raptor Witness

Jesus once remarked that a prophet has honor, save his own country. Say what you want about Vladimir Putin, he is at least wise enough to do what others fail to comprehend.

• 3 weeks later...

11) Mr President.... as difficult as it may be to fathom, the possibility of a worldwide economic crisis looms quite large.

This logically might lead to Russia finding the need to perform a land grab well south of Ukraine, and to the Mediterranean Sea.

Coupled with an economic crisis, and a misbehaving Russia, the American people might be tempted to seek the counsel, once again, of the previous President. That would be an even worse disaster.

The check and balance is to prepare for and delay the crisis by over heating the American economy, as much as possible, and jailing your predecessor, as quickly as possible. He is likely a felon, after all, many times over. Remove any hope the Russians may have, for their bad behavior bearing fruit.

Also, as a gesture to Russia, the West should consider purchasing large quantities of the Russian vaccine for animals, as a carrot.

In addition, if the Russian human vaccine is safe and effective, which it seems to be, perhaps it could be used, especially in poor nations, again as a carrot and to help delay the economic crisis.

It would be wise to provide substantial carrots to the Russians, in addition to the sticks.

I believe the best you’ll be able to do, is to delay the inevitable, but there is a good reason to delay, and that is to give time for as much good to prevail on earth, as possible, before the inevitable trial of humanity begins. 

Defense Department to provide support to India for Covid response CNN April 25, 2021

The Defense Department will provide support to India for its Covid response, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin announced Sunday.

"I have directed the Department to use every resource at our disposal, within our authority, to support U.S. interagency efforts to rapidly provide India's frontline healthcare workers with the materials they need. We are currently assessing the equipment we can both procure and draw from our own inventory in the coming days and weeks," Austin said in a statement.

The statement follows the news that the Biden administration will deploy additional supplies and support to India as the country deals with a spike in coronavirus cases.

Apparently, the Biden Administration suddenly sees the disintegration of India as a threat to U.S. national security. Why else would our DOD engage in an Indian health crisis?  

While I admire the effort, and I hope it is successful, my guess is .... they've waited far too late to stop a world economic crisis. The Earth's weaponry is not easy to combat. How does a human army stop:

"The earth is putting on her armor, and her sword reaches to the sun" ?

"Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath's grasp" ?

"To be, or nor to be, that is the question" 

On 3/24/2021 at 12:51 PM, Raptor Witness said:

10) Mr. President, at the time our constitutional protection for the right to bear arms was written, there were no automatic weapons.

It is inconceivable for any rational society to allow automatic weapons to be so widely distributed among the populace. Although the right to bear arms was meant as a check and balance on the state’s power, the state has vastly superior weapons, which makes the argument non sequitur for our time.

Government is failing on so many levels, that it can easily be argued that the republic has already failed, especially when it comes to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

If the pattern continues, the republic will unravel to the point of no life, liberty, or any happiness, whatsoever. In fact, this is already true for a large segment of the U.S. population, many of whom are armed with automatic weapons.

Our Constitution is outdated, and does not account for the dramatic change in our technology.

If we wait until a solution is forced upon U.S., it will be too late. We need a Constitutional Convention to rethink what it means to bear arms in today’s world.

Stupid is, as stupid dies, and our republic is dying, quickly.

Who has "automatic weapons"?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Who has "automatic weapons"?

A VERY limited number of people who have undergone EXTENSIVE CAVITY SEARCHES by the Feds AFTER spending thousands of dollars for the privilege.  Someone who comments on lots of people having "automatic weapons" isn't even worth taking seriously in the discussion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

The argument of semi automatic versus automatic isn’t worth the nomenclature. It’s like Bill Clinton’s argument about what are “sexual relations.” For the average person, sexual satisfaction equals sexual relations. Only a dumb attorney would come up with a lie like that, as if “I smoked marijuana but didn’t inhale, wasn’t enough.” 

I consider the level of automation, when the second amendment was originally written, versus the advances made in semi auto automatic weapons today, not to mention the types of bullets which are far more lethal, and the high capacity magazines. There is a point when the defensive becomes offensive, but that’s not what the amendment says. It doesn’t say the right of self-defense, it says the right to bear arms.

Arguing for the sake of arguing, doesn’t move the ball down the field.

Lying to yourself, like Bill Clinton, is one thing, lying to everyone else, is another. The truth is, we would far be better off without semi-automatic weapons widely in the hands of the public, because we’ve seen the results of this. The second amendment has clearly failed U.S.

If you want to argue the nomenclature, then I should be allowed to purchase a jet fighter aircraft or a tank to protect my home or farm, but that’s not allowed. The difference is, the amount of technology, and the defensive versus offensive capability, not the nomenclature. The right to “bear arms” has certain limitations, clearly not conceived of at the time the second amendment was written, otherwise I would have a jet fighter or a tank if I wanted one.

The second amendment is flawed, in light of new technology, including television, and media sensationalism. It’s old-fashioned, it’s out of touch, which is why it is failing U.S.

You can growl about the nomenclature all you want, but the average American is growing rapidly sick and tired of old-fashioned thinking, which is causing infinite harm to our social structure.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

You can growl about the nomenclature all you want, but the average American is growing rapidly sick and tired of old-fashioned thinking, which is causing infinite harm to our social structure.

Cry me a river, Ace.  Freedom is damned inconvenient to those who don't mind living on their knees.  Live as you wish.  No harm, no foul.  My RIGHTS literally do NOT end where your feelings begin.  If I break the law and use a firearm in a crime then they can and WILL crucify me.  Those who want to take my rights because I MIGHT someday commit A CRIME, are asking for serious trouble in our nation.  That's a path best not taken by sane Americans.  It won't cause widespread violence or civil war because most states will simply IGNORE the attempt to nullify 2A.  The damage it will do is even more insidious.  It will split this nation and weaken us all.  THAT is the real harm.  Let the gangs eliminate themselves.  Let the inner-city dwellers commit self-genocide with guns.  The other 99% of Americans will just shake their heads at the waste and go about their lives like sane people DO.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Cry me a river, Ace.  Freedom is damned inconvenient to those who don't mind living on their knees.  Live as you wish.  No harm, no foul.

Jesus taught do not fear the one who can kill your flesh, but the One who can then throw your soul into the flames.

Only one nation on earth has ever been resurrected from the grave, and it’s not U.S.  

To the Lord of the Earth, who stands before all living things: 

Now, send your flaming sword to the West, where it was seen in the sky before my birth, and lay it upon the ground. As it melts the land, make Manifest Destiny a memory, to be replaced with a new hope,where the word "security" is meaningless. 

December 7, 2011 by Raptor Witness

• 3 weeks later...

Republican governors are refusing aid from Democrats in WashingtonCNN May 15, 2021

Democrats in Washington have approved trillions of dollars to help Americans weather the coronavirus pandemic, but Republican state officials are pulling back relief for low-income Americans by turning away federal money.

The moves echo the refusal by GOP-led states to participate in Medicaid expansion under the Obama-era Affordable Care Act -- a resistance that persists, as Missouri's Gov. Mike Parson said Thursday that his state would not implement a voter-approved Medicaid expansion on July 1 for budget reasons.

There's some truth to the problem of providing enhanced unemployment, as the economy rebounds, but there are other ways of stimulating the economy, by providing direct stimulus to the working poor.

If you provide direct stimulus across the board, it's more effective anyway, because it rewards those who are working, more.

My advice is to go around the Republican governors, and go for larger, direct stimulus payments, because these governors will try to kill the recovery, anyway they can. They have their eyes on the mid-term elections, not America.

Inflating now, will help not just U.S., but the world, who lag behind our recovery. Globalism didn't disappear with the pandemic.

There will be rewards for crushing these Republican governors, Mr. President. Show them no mercy. My advice is to go around them, strategically.

Edited by Raptor Witness

58 minutes ago, aztek said:

May be an image of text that says 'Disney Remember in the Lion King when Scar cheated to win the title as king? And the pride land was overrun with the hyenas? And all of the lions lost everything they had built and maintained? Just asking. No reason.'

anyone remembers how the story ended??

It's a Disney movie so it must have a happy ending.

I've never seen it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Myles said:

It's a Disney movie so it must have a happy ending.

I've never seen it.

Its basically Hamlet with lions with some Macbeth thrown in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Let's pretend for a moment that we are on President Biden's cabinet.  What advice might we give him .... and this is serious advice, to defend and protect the American people in the coming year?"

Doesn't matter....he'd forget it the following day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

"Let's pretend for a moment that we are on President Biden's cabinet.  What advice might we give him .... and this is serious advice, to defend and protect the American people in the coming year?"

Doesn't matter....he'd forget it the following day.

A fair argument...

However, even in his frail condition, Biden is safer than his predecessor.

Besides, most of the functions of the Administration are handled by a larger machine, far more than the Executive.

Biden’s role can be more or less ceremonial and it still would function far better than the last.

Edited by Raptor Witness

"However, even in his frail condition, Biden is safer than his predecessor."

Really? How's the old Mexican border thing going?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1