Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Biden - Advisory Cabinet 2021

Raptor Witness

‘Andromeda Strain’ soon …?

Why the World Health Organization may soon name new coronavirus variants after star constellations.

Mr. President, someone should perhaps have a talk with the WHO, and explain to them that they are fulfilling the “dreadful”forecast here, in more ways than one.

The rabid behavior of some men, towards a Garden so carefully planted, has not gone unnoticed.

Even now are the golden wings of military flight on the menu of the Angelic Host.

They dared also, Father, to harm a Son of Thunder, to sow a whirlwind of fire.

Like fingers on a rocky shoal, “Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp. 

Edited December 10, 2019 by Raptor Witness

On 2/8/2021 at 12:27 PM, Raptor Witness said:

..... Look more closely at the animals, for pearls. Perhaps we need to develop vaccines which will cover both ourselves and the animals this virus can infect.

Let the well funded experts, now Google in quotation marks:

"If you ever hear thunder before you see the flash, it means you're already dead."

Wild Deer in U.S. Are Getting COVID-19

By Raptor Witness, Just now in Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic

Wild Deer in U.S. Are Getting COVID-19 - Weather Channel August 10, 2021

Wild white-tailed deer from the Midwest to the Northeast have COVID-19 antibodies, meaning they have contracted the virus.

Original USDA Study Link:

What were the results? APHIS collected a total of 481 samples between January 2020 and March 2021 from Illinois, Michigan, New York, and Pennsylvania. We detected SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in 33 percent of those samples. The results varied by State (Illinois = 7 percent of 101 samples contained antibodies; Michigan = 67 percent of 113 samples; New York = 19 percent of 68 samples; and Pennsylvania = 31 percent of 199 samples).

This is an extremely dangerous finding, for those who understand the potential implications.

I wonder if the wild swine population in the United States has this pathogen, also. 

On 2/22/2021 at 9:08 AM, Raptor Witness said:

7) Mr President, keep our troops in Afghanistan, but at a minimal level.

The reason is simple, they are now dependent upon U.S. for stability.

“Dependent upon U.S. for stability….. “ indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Ignoring a Son of Thunder’s diplomatic offer, Mr. President, is another way to collide with a “presumed fiction.”

It’s not too late to summon the Carpathia, but you must move quickly.

The end of the United States shall be unlike the Titanic in one way. After she is stripped of her finery, she is set on fire.

And there shall be no resurrection of my country, replaced instead by a New World that comes from another dimension, where cities are not flat but cubed. Of that generation, only those who were willing to lose everything, even their very lives, are saved.

Edited September 27, 2019 by Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness     2,974

Raptor Witness

I raised my right hand to heaven, and I swore by Him who lives forever that there should be no more delay.

Prepare a cup of desolation, and set a table of destruction, then pass it to every nation under the sun…...

6135030384_6ee9b0aa5d_z.jpg

_________
This unusual forecast required a connection to the “sun,” and must involve every nation.

Have we seen such a connection, “under the sun, ”Mr. President?

My advice would be to ask the cryptographers at the NSA for some signals of intelligence life.

It was, after all, written in the sky for all to see, or did someone try to hide that fact from The People?

President Biden - Advisory Cabinet 2021

By Raptor Witness, February 2 in United States and the Americas

8) Prepare for climate change, but do not conduct beach renourishment. Let the ocean reclaim the buildings by the sea, as a reminder of our casual arrogance.

Do not allow national flood insurance to be sold on any ocean front homes, or buildings, within an annual tidal range, zone. 

Do not fund the raising of any roads adjacent to the sea. Let the ocean reclaim these.

Mother Earth has been instructed to reject all U.S. endeavors to renourish our beaches, and she will counter U.S. with fervent action, if we do this.

This rejection will be more costly than allowing her to reclaim these structures.

Edited February 22 by Raptor Witness

My predictions for 2021

Anyone can 'predict'

By Abramelin, January 7 in Metaphysics and Psychic Phenomena

<<<<<<<<<

My disaster forecasts, so far this year, are continuations of previous disaster forecasts, made in prior years. These forecasts are also related to the behavior of the United States, at large, as well as state and local governments, which sets me apart.

I'm waiting to see how these institutions behave. So far, I'm optimistic that my voice has been heard. I warned that if I wasn't heard by the United States that I would, and could turn up the volume - Posted April 13, 2011.

>>>>>>>>>

Quite frankly, I'm not sure my country can take much more, in terms of natural disasters, so I'm hesitant to announce anything new.  Plus, I'm supportive of President Biden, and I want to give him a chance to try and repair the United States.

I also, don't consider myself an enemy of the United States. Rather, someone who simply cares enough to speak truth to power in a different way.

Of particular concern are my specific warnings here, against beach renourishment programs, which hide the truth about global warning.

Edited by Raptor Witness

I was very clear, above, about not engaging in beach renourishment projects, Mr. President, but it seems that my warning was ignored, once again. In fact, the largest EVER beach renourishment program was just announced in Southeastern Louisiana, in an area that I am very familiar with, given my two week advance notice of that great disaster.

It may not be too late to phone the good Governor and discuss this. He may not be aware of the connection to a single forecaster ...

Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Aftermath To Fund Louisiana’s 3 Large-Scale Coastal Projects - Clean Technica May 21, 2021

Just recently, Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards announced that the state is starting three large-scale coastal restoration projects. The projects will restore over 2,900 acres of beach, dune, marsh, and ridge in Southeast Louisiana.

The £250k US Spy Challenge

for prospective geopolitical forecasters

By Eldorado,  May 18, 2019 in United States and the Americas 

>>>>>>>>>>>

Raptor Witness     2,977

Raptor Witness

One contest participant should not be connected, even loosely, to so many of the worst disasters in recent US history.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gulf Stream via satellite imagery - colorized

Published April 2, 2010

Title “Gulf Stream via satellite imagery - colorized”

Adjective

perīculōsus 

1. dangerous, hazardous, perilous

6 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

I was very clear, above, about not engaging in beach renourishment projects, Mr. President, but it seems that my warning was ignored, once again. 

6 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

By Eldorado,  May 18, 2019 in United States and the Americas 

>>>>>>>>>>>

Raptor Witness     2,977

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That Mr. President is no longer so it looks like the new guy never got the memo:rolleyes::whistle:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, closed for business said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That Mr. President is no longer so it looks like the new guy never got the memo:rolleyes::whistle:

Point taken, however, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mother Earth reads him my memos, in his sleep.

• Like 1

Good job on the speech at FEMA today, Mr. President. This is the Joe Biden that we all want to know, and love. 

Edited by Raptor Witness

Bearing witness to the Truth does not mean enjoying the downfall of my country.

There may be an additional way out, and the concept should be welcomed by both right and left, with your leadership. It’s the old fashioned concept of Jubilee.

I have it from Good Authority that the United States will soon cease to be an economic power on earth. The Earth is at war with U.S., and prayers alone cannot end this. It ends with our destruction or a dramatic reversal of course, as an example to all nations. Since we have already struck the iceberg, a rescue will be required.

As instructed by Good Authority, don’t be astonished. The United States became the proverbial Mystery Babylon. However, there’s a chance that we can change the course of the abomination that leads to desolation, and be healed.

If you are astonished or doubtful, my early arguments here, were verified, but only if you were paying close attention in 2011, when I reasoned that it was we that first constructed fire from heaven, performed in full view of men, and “right or wrong,” dumped it on Japan in WWII. Only Mystery Babylon could have performed this poisonous feat, including all the dark arts that accompanied this. 

Behold, the forecast of a forecast …. adding layers of odds, to leave no doubt of my good argument.

“Seas would rise when I gave the word?” You then saw me give that word, which was more than allegorical.

Apocalyptic & Cryptographic Style Predictions

By Raptor Witness,  December 21, 2010 in Metaphysics and Psychic Phenomena 

The Tower of Babel is an interesting piece of cryptographic art, because it implies a risk for mankind that's somewhat unexpected …

5511319056_d88793418c_z.jpg

Here's a cryptograph that I published to [Flickr 3-8-11 EST.]

How long do you reason this power will remain hidden from those too astonished to understand, so that they are astonished no longer? 

Should that not be in your prayers, also, Mr. President?

Jubilee would signal the intention to trust in the One on whom our currency says we do “Trust,”  instead of making that motto, a condemnation.

I have had a great dream about our next plague, but you were absent from that dream.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Mr. President, this good man is saying evacuate willing residents in the populated disaster areas, until southeastern Louisiana’s infrastructure can be repaired. He’s making more sense than anyone else, in local, state, or the federal government, right now.

I would only add one caveat, do not move any of these folks, even temporarily to Houston, Texas, Florida or South Carolina.

Finally, if you have not spoken to Governor Edwards of Louisiana about canceling his giant beach re-nourishment program … 

Google the following unique phase in quotation marks:  "if it takes a hundred hurricanes, the ocean will boil in preparation"

Edited by Raptor Witness

Mr. President, possibly the second largest beach renourishment project, after Southeastern Louisiana, appears to be on Long Island, NY. 

The flooding of New York City, last night, the first flash flood emergency in the city’s history, due to the remnants of hurricane Ida, must not be overlooked.

If you stop these beach nourishment programs, it will save the United States, trillions in “fervent counter-action,” by Mother Earth. I repeat, she has been instructed to counter all beach renourishment activities, in the U.S. This isn’t random, it’s a specific command-line sequence.

Beach Nourishment For Tiana, Montauk Slated For 2022 - https://www.27east.com/southampton-press/long-awaited-beach-nourishment-for-tiana-montauk-slated-for-2022-1746482/ Tiana Beach -  Long Island, NY Montauk Beach - Long Island, NY

Mr. President, ask your cryptographic experts at the NSA, what kind of smoke, makes copies of itself?

“The Storm is Here” Capital Riot Sign - https://youtu.be/ssDOb4xRO48

Source 

Raptor Witness - Washington Plague - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/240263-perilous-premonitions-for-2013/?do=findComment&comment=4953146

Look closely under magnification - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/240263-perilous-premonitions-for-2013/?do=findComment&comment=4953146

Source

The state of confusion's days are numbered. They will offer no one refuge from the storms ahead.

Their bow will be knocked from their right hand, and the arrows stripped from their left. 

Their fate is written on the sky for all to see. 
Source 8-8-2017

The smoke that makes copies of itself - At the 2:15 minute mark: https://youtu.be/NCnulUna2m0

Source: at the 2:15 minute mark

• 2 weeks later...

President Biden wisely used the word “confused,” in his “Get Tougher on the Unvaccinated” speech, given on the eve of 9/11. :o

At the 00:40 second mark:

Edited by Raptor Witness

Mr. President, many years ago, in the 1980’s, I wrote an opinion in my local editorial page, that one day God Almighty would burn the United States down. Unfortunately, for you, it wasn’t climate change that I was writing about, but abortion.

I believe that education is the underlying key to this national stain, but I don’t see your leadership in this. You could move in the direction of the political right, on this issue. If you do not, my Mother will; in fact, burn the United States down, on the basis of this stain, alone.

Help bridge this political divide with the truth, and the truth will help set U.S. all free.

Education is the key … Mr. President, and you have the Carpathia at your disposal. without which, you will surely fail.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live, Deuteronomy 30:19

NHC - Current Graphic - https://www.nhc.noaa.gov Destroying Angel - “Acknowledged”

Mr. President, the Murdaugh family saga in South Carolina is perhaps one of the best examples of racketeering in my recent memory.

As much as I loathe the FBI, this is a chance for your DOJ to polish off some of their recent tarnish, and shine a bit.

Forget that these Murdaughs, a.k.a. “murderers,” are your fellow Irish. This family’s corruption has likely cost far more in terms of inflated insurance premiums, than is currently understood by the poorest sheep living in this area, under your truthful jurisdiction.

There will be substantial rewards for helping South Carolina with their racketeering problem.

South Carolina needs your help Mr. President, and this is a gift, if you have the understanding to receive it. 

An astute, young vlogger has done an excellent job of research into the entire dark saga, and sums up why this has gotten out of hand for the local authorities. 

Here is wisdom…. Here is truth…. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. President, today you received your “booster” vaccine shot on national television. Well seemingly admirable on your part, it’s a shame that your nurse or doctor didn’t aspirate the needle, to help prevent myocarditis.

How can such ignorance, at the most basic level of medicine and science, exist in the highest office in the land, and have a prayer of being able to cope with the perils that lie ahead?  Perhaps your handlers don't understand the danger of non-aspirated Covid-19 vaccines? So let's review ...

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 2 months later...

Biden restricts travel from South Africa and seven other countries starting Monday

By Kaitlan Collins, CNN 
Updated 9:10 PM EST, Fri November 26, 2021

Mr. President, I commend you for your early travel restrictions, which you have quickly implemented for Africa.  Preparing for the worst should shake more than just Wall Street, as the foreseen “war” may just be ramping up.

The sword, which now reaches to the sun was no small dream.

The Rise of Omicron in South Africa

Omicron Early Warning - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/343579-president-biden-advisory-cabinet-2021/?do=findComment&comment=7175130

Source

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. President, at your meeting with Vladimir Putin tomorrow, via video conference, you may be asked to avoid allowing Ukraine to join the NATO alliance.

First, I feel like Anthony Blinken has been a disaster as Secretary of State. He comes across as weak, and he should be replaced.

It may be tempting to overplay our hand in Ukraine, but the truth is, we cannot afford to protect Ukraine from Russia.

My advice would be to allow Vladimir Putin to save face in this circumstance, as a gesture of our humility, not weakness.

Ukraine is traditionally an ally of Russia, and a break in that tradition will be difficult to explain to the Russian people.

If we make the gesture, and do not allow Ukraine to join NATO, and Russia still invades Ukraine, then you will have no choice but to begin beefing up our military installations in neighboring NATO nations, at great expense. 

If the strategic goal is to get rid of Vladimir Putin, then by all means, allow Ukraine to join NATO, and prepare for a ground war. However, my guess is, the Europeans don’t have the stomach for it.

A hungry bear can be quite dangerous, and the fact that this one chooses not to hibernate, is perhaps the greatest premonition of his intentions.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Mr. President, a curious symbol, arguably depicting an RNA virus with a spike protein was used to announce a war against U.S., when Donald Trump pulled U.S. out of the Paris Climate Accords.

This is not blind luck.

Google in quotation marks: “War with the Earth is like trying to land a man on the sun” - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/308167-trump-withdraws-from-paris-climate-accord/?do=findComment&comment=6150513

Source

Yet, this war continues despite your apologetic return to the climate agreement. 

It would appear, therefore, once this type of army is sent forth, and the command to destroy is given, the army cannot be easily recalled.

You were also specifically given an opportunity to end the war, but you have chosen not to, which is unfortunate. The reasonable request also did not involve a return to the Paris Climate Accord, per se.

The Earth will not lose this war, Mr. President. I pray therefore that your official advisers will present the Truth to you, before it’s too late. 

Behold the reversal of fortune, which every enemy of the United States can now plainly see. 

Google the following unique phrase in quotation marks: “Fate collided with a presumed fiction”

“Fate collided with a presumed fiction” - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/326895-trump-wanted-to-put-migrants-in-sanctuary-cit/?do=findComment&comment=6714083

Source

• 1 month later...

Mr. President, at the 2:45 minute mark:

Yet, what is a winter’s forecast when compared to a human groundhog?

What “power” could shake Washington to its knees?

Cannot the same power restore my country? Of course …. so why is this “poison” allowed to continue its evil course, without remedy, Mr. President?

In my dream, you asked for my help, which I gladly agreed to give, yet your DOJ does nothing to stop the source? 

The “Angelic Host” can only help you, if you do your share of the work. If you wait too long, it will be too late to save the patient.

Winter is already here …. and you have just six weeks to apply the remedy. 

Changing the status quo here will require the power to shake Washington to it’s knees. Post #83 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/324208-trump-considers-syria-withdrawal/?do=findComment&comment=6622719

Source Post #83

“this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s” - Post #3 Dec. 10, 2019 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/332825-the-species-the-world-lost-this-decade/?do=findComment&comment=6897483

Source Post #3

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 1 month later...