Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Biden - Advisory Cabinet 2021

Raptor Witness

On 2/2/2022 at 9:20 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Winter is already here …. and you have just six weeks to apply the remedy. 

Mr. President, are you prepared for a penalty, which the United States cannot endure? Has not, what was warned here, already begun to come to pass?

On 12/7/2021 at 10:19 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Behold the reversal of fortune, which every enemy of the United States can now plainly see. 

Do you presume that the message given to you here, in advance, is without merit, or do you need a nightmare to go along with it?

• 4 weeks later...

Mr. President:

The truth is often very hard to swallow. The “army” that we needed to fear the most, would not come from a traditional military source, but from “beyond the grave,” which is quite a profound statement, if you take a moment to think about it. After all, what kind of power exists that is “beyond the grave?”

Donald Trump would initially try and downplay the threat and danger. Hence “an army you do not know or understand.”

So what kind of “army” is about to bring “death” to over a million American citizens, which will be published, in just 4 days from the warning below? 

What were your “official” advisors predicting? 

Were they “Far from the mark?

Archived: WHO Timeline - COVID-19

31 Dec 2019

Wuhan Municipal Health Commission, China, reported a cluster of cases of pneumonia in Wuhan, Hubei Province. A novel coronavirus was eventually identified.

“A warning from beyond the grave, to the living” Post #10 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/333293-pentagon-warning-over-diy-dna-kits/?do=findComment&comment=6909672

Post #10

There are many who cry out “Death to America,” on earth, but few who can bring it. Post # 16 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/327798-the-%C2%A3250k-us-spy-challenge/?do=findComment&comment=6795030

Post # 16

1,000,000 Dead - https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Source

Edited by Raptor Witness

The reference to “Take on Me,” on August 6, 2019 above; comes from a video compilation, created and uploaded July 8, 2012, to commemorate the coming of hurricane Ike; my original forecast of that storm, and what is yet to come.

Simply count the years, from beginning to end.

My strong advice, again, is to sell no more weapons from U.S. soil. They can be freely given to friends and allies, but no profit can be made. 

If you doubt my wisdom and advice, again, count the number of years, from “beginning ….  to end.”

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. President, I encourage you to imagine what happens if Putin survives your role as leader of the United States.

Many years ago, I dreamed of sitting in an auditorium, where I saw a herd of elephants march onto the stage. Suddenly, they vanished, and I found myself in their place, speaking to the audience.

This dream continued more recently with a new seating arrangement, where I was again in the audience.

I see a ruby colored candy, glistening in the darkness, covered in sugar, like jewels. Post 1114 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/332704-how-will-impeachment-play-out/?do=findComment&comment=6921564

Post 1114

I know that the “ruby colored candy” was the coronavirus. 

I announced the coronavirus in 2019, and the GOP was displaced, thus arguably fulfilling the first dream.

What comes next is what I suspect is the return of the iron curtain, perhaps, and a return of the plagues of Egypt in modern times, with a warning to the inhabitants of the earth, of a darkness that will replace the sunlight.

The key focus of what follows the pandemic is “darkness,” so I would plan for this, literally

On 4/20/2022 at 4:26 AM, Raptor Witness said:

…… a warning to the inhabitants of the earth, of a darkness that will replace the sunlight.

The key focus of what follows the pandemic is “darkness,” so I would plan for this, literally

Russia successfully test fires ‘unique’ missile – Putin - https://www.rt.com/russia/554231-ballistic-missile-test/

Source

Nicknamed the Satan 2, and considering the 5 hour UTC addition to my warning above, unless the U.S. DOD wants to claim I have insider information into Russia’s missile test schedule, or that RT wouldn’t accurately time stamp the press release; I think you have seen the “darkness,” Mr. President.

The generation born in Israel in 1948 cannot pass, before their Redeemer is revealed. So should we be surprised by the coming of an adversary, also?

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. President, how can we “move Heaven and Earth,” against a man of Gogland(Russia,) who is both led by, and at the disposal of the Lord of the Earth?

Especially given that the current life expectancy of those living in Israel is approximately 83 years. 1948 + 83 = 2031 - 2022 = 9 - 7 = 2 

Ezekiel, 38

1 Thus the word of the LORD came to me:
2 Son of man, turn toward Gog (the land of Magog), the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him:

3 Thus says the Lord GOD: See! I am coming at you, Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.

4 I will lead you forth with all your army, horses and riders all handsomely outfitted, a great horde with bucklers and shields, all of them carrying swords:

5 Persia, Cush, and Put with them (all with shields and helmets),

7 Prepare yourself, be ready, you and all your horde assembled about you, and be at My disposal.

________

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. President, 

Russia views Ukraine as the U.S. did Cuba, during the Cold War. So how long before Putin uses his tactical nuclear weapons, and what will be your response?

What’s the point of sacrificing Ukraine’s brave “freedom” fighters, by pretending a proxy war isn’t real?

When “freedom” loses in Ukraine, and it will, what will be the end result?

I believe in freedom also, but we must be truthful to ourselves. Ukraine, is Russia’s Cuban Missile Crises.

My Sober Assessment: Ukraine will have many victories, but lose in the long run.

Our political “correctness,” is leading U.S. into a darkness that we should have anticipated.

My Sober Advice:  Instead of investing in weapons in Ukraine, prepare for the coming darkness at home.

Darkness is coming…. and I report this with a heavy heart.

52031141089_2aa41fa1f2_c.jpg
Source

My Source is a Truth that is not available to your intelligence officers.

As much as we would like to, we cannot change the course of history, when the Power of Heaven is “leading” our adversary.

There are moments in time, when we must disconnect our heart from our head, and rely on the Truth to guide U.S.

If you, or your intelligence officers doubt the Source of this advice, simply Behold .…  the Gold in my post above.

80-1 Longshot Strikes It Rich in Derby - TDN May 7, 2022

Rich Strike - https://www.equibase.com/profiles/Results.cfm?type=Horse&refno=10615574&registry=T&SAP=OWNER

Source

On 4/29/2022 at 2:27 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Especially given that the current life expectancy of those living in Israel is approximately 83 years. 1948 + 83 = 2031 - 2022 = 9 - 7 = 2 

Correction: 1948 - 83 = 2031 - 2022 = 9 - 7 = 2 years to set the stage for a Gogland invasion of Israel.

So in all likelihood, Putin is the man who will be “led” onto the Golan Heights.

By that time, the United States and the Western alliance is unable and/or unwilling to deter or combat against this Russian advance south.

13 Sheba and Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish and all her young lions shall ask you: "Is it for plunder that you have come? Eze. 38

This weakness in the Western alliance(likely economic,) is also likely mandated by the same Power leading Gog(Russia.)

Knowing this supernatural maneuver in advance, and understanding its purpose, provides some insight for the Gentile nations who are about to be replaced as the seemingly “obvious” protector of Israel.

My advice is to abandon Ukraine economically, but accept her refugees. We cannot stop or win a supernatural maneuver like this, even if if seems correct, ethically. Consider Ukraine part of Russia, because Ukraine is already a victim of Gog, and only the supernatural sacrifice of Gog, will stop Gog.

23 I will prove my greatness and holiness and make myself known in the sight of many nations; thus they shall know that I am the LORD. Eze. 38

This cannot be stopped or thwarted, Mr. President. You will need every dollar at home, because the “Times of the Gentiles” will have officially ended. The United States and the entire Western Alliance will be replaced by the “Lord of the Earth,” when Russia is destroyed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 5:45 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Mr. President, are you prepared for a penalty, which the United States cannot endure? Has not, what was warned here, already begun to come to pass?

Do you presume that the message given to you here, in advance, is without merit, or do you need a nightmare to go along with it?

Remarks by President Biden on the School Shooting in Uvalde, Texas

MAY 24, 2022•SPEECHES AND REMARKS

Roosevelt Room

8:41 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT:  Good evening, fellow Americans.

I had hoped, when I became President, I would not have to do this again. 

Another massacre.  Uvalde, Texas.  An elementary school.  Beautiful, innocent second, third, fourth graders.  And how many scores of little children who witnessed what happened see their friends die as if they’re on a battlefield, for God’s sake.  They’ll live with it the rest of their lives.

There’s a lot we don’t know yet, but there’s a lot we do know.

There are parents who will never see their child again, never have them jump in bed and cuddle with them.  Parents who will never be the same.

To lose a child is like having a piece of your soul ripped away.  There’s a hollowness in your chest, and you feel like you’re being sucked into it and never going to be able to get out.  It’s suffocating.  And it’s never quite the same.

And it’s a feeling shared by the siblings, and the grandparents, and their family members, and the community that’s left behind.

Scripture says — Jill and I have talked about this in different contexts, in other contexts: “The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.”  So many crushed spirits.

So, tonight, I ask the nation to pray for them, to give the parents and siblings the strength in the darkness they feel right now ....

Source

Mr. President, I'm sorry to say that your "nightmare" has sadly .... begun. Does not Uvalde, TX lie on or close to the glinted arc, which I outlined above in Post #108?

When I created that image in the original forecast post, I pondered why I chose the arc to lay down that connection to the sun. As is so often the case, it made no clear sense to me at the time. Yet, I obeyed the hand that guided me.

If the United States continues to sell weapons of violence to other nations, and profit from them, your "nightmare" will continue.  Gun restrictions are helpful, as are prayers, but on the night when the first born of Egypt were suddenly taken, only then did Ramesses take the repeated warnings from Moses, to heart. 

If you and this Congress continue these arms sales abroad, there won't be a United States of Anything.

Mr. President, regarding the plague of "darkness." Pay close attention to the subject matter of the two threads linked to below. First, what do schools have to do with a plague of darkness? Do those two things go together?  At the very least the puzzle masters at the NSA should be asking that question. 

My closing statement in the first - "The coming "darkness" shall be as elusive as the solar virus."  In other words, you and your intelligence services won't understand the darkness, until it manifests, but there will be no mistaking it. 

I wish this one thread and post were all, but only hours before a nightmare unfolded, there was a darker, even more important post. This second post, I personally don't like, because it makes me uncomfortable; however it conveys a forecast also, and that is the intention, not add insult to injury.

As I've explained before, your intellligence services have no capacity to intercept signals intelligence between Heaven and Earth.

Republican Members of Judiciary Committee Say Garland Spied on Parents as Terrorists

The coming “darkness” shall be as elusive as the solar virus. Post #9 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/357584-republican-members-of-judiciary-committee-say-garland-spied-on-parents-as-terrorists/?do=findComment&comment=7392117

Post #9 - May 16, 2022

NOTE: The closing statement in the second is not mine, but is in reply to the allegorical question posed to me in the thread.

Many in Mideast see hypocrisy in Western embrace of Ukraine

"... Jules repented, and so he can be saved, but the U.S. Government has not stopped selling weapons from out of their precinct.

What has shaken the foundation of America? A fiction?  An "army" you don't know or understand?

What do you imagine a "Son of  Thunder" is? (Post #3)  Another fiction?  Surely the Vatican knows, but why they are silent on this, is a mystery, also. 

How many dead Americans does it take, before Washington understands ....?

"Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better  .... do it and do it quick. I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen."

Post #36 - Tuesday at 03:54 AM

Edited by Raptor Witness

Mr. President, here is a simple roadmap that you can use, generally.

Do not be afraid to argue strongly for this general concept and wisdom, because the Lord of the Earth will support you in this kind and good endeavor.

________

The right to bear arms is a question of defensive vs. offensive style weaponry.

The intent was self protection, preservation, and the right to defend and protect your family, lands, etc., not to engage in offensive-type activity.

The idea that the Second Amendment is to provide for offensive weaponry, is false, because it would contradict other laws forbidding offensive actions against the state, OR evading arrest.

The question then becomes, are assault weapons, such as the AR-15 defensive or offensive. Right now, some are arguing that this definition depends on the intent of the gun owner.

I’ll admit, I don’t trust the state to determine my intent, but the intent is irrelevant, since assault rifles are designed as weapons of war.

The original writers of our constitution never foresaw these types of high velocity weapons, so they could not have imagined the current scenario we face.

My recommendation is to remove all assault weapons, by law, as “weapons of war,” by definition, and not defense; thus establishing weapons designed for warfare vs. other uses. I would also place a $20,000 state bounty of all defined “warfare rifles,” immediately. I would not change the laws for body armor, since this is not weaponry. 

As citizens, we don’t need to “live by the sword.”

We passed an assault weapons ban before, with no big problems, and we can do it again. Those who wish to live by the sword, and who are claiming to be Christian, are in error, and invite the destruction of themselves and their country.

There is a difference in living by the sword vs. defending yourself. For example, Jesus surrendered to the state, rather than using bloodshed to resist arrest, and He made the distinction very clear.

• 1 month later...

Mr. President, my first specific mention here, of a coming “darkness.” Pay careful attention, because if you do not act soon, by renouncing all U.S. weapons sales abroad, as I have requested numerous times, sadly….there won’t be a United States of Anything….

They embrace blindness and Death like they are assets, so their escape is cut off .... Post #18 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/339259-edward-snowden-vindicated/?do=findComment&comment=7080582

Post #18

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Mr. President, regarding Ukraine, I would now advise that NATO engage directly in Ukraine, solely to protect the grain growing regions, shipments and the nuclear facilities there. Not to maintain the integrity of Ukraine per se.

NATO must protect itself, and humanity, it’s that simple. Anyone who doesn’t understand this basic concept, is out of touch with reality, and will be on the wrong side of history.

Project the truth, and you protect the Alliance. Fail in this basic truth, and you will fail as leader of the free world.

4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Mr. President, regarding Ukraine, I would now advise that NATO engage directly in Ukraine, solely to protect the grain growing regions, shipments and the nuclear facilities there. Not to maintain the integrity of Ukraine per se.

NATO must protect itself, and humanity, it’s that simple. Anyone who doesn’t understand this basic concept, is out of touch with reality, and will be on the wrong side of history.

Project the truth, and you protect the Alliance. Fail in this basic truth, and you will fail as leader of the free world.

Hi Raptor

If only it worked that way reality is that deals like this are made in seedy strip bars in Russia with Steven Seagull groping  boobies.

13 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Raptor

If only it worked that way reality is that deals like this are made in seedy strip bars in Russia with Steven Seagull groping  boobies.

You may be right, but only if the women are able to bear children of fighting age.

Russia is finished ….

Mr. President, without a doubt, this Mid-term election result is largely thanks to your decency and steady hands.

Behold a red tide in Florida, which has replaced a red wave. Yet, we are mindful that the snow crab have vanished from the Bering Sea.

We too shall vanish soon, as a species; unless we recognize the Earth and other species, as our partners, with equal interests.

If we adopted a constitutional amendment, recognizing this interest, we might be granted special protection from the severe wrath that is surely coming. 

We need to extend an olive branch.

For now, enjoy your victory lap. Well done, Mr. President.

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. President, I would direct the NSA to look into the potential puzzle we have here.

I don’t think it’s helpful to say much more.

Mr. President, remember, I am a servant, bound to a Higher Power to speak truth to power on earth.

I don’t know if this can be reversed, but I believe I’ve seen what the color “red,” may be, and it’s no laughing matter.

Our days are numbered by the color red. - Post #47 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/357165-perilous-premonitions-2022-2023/?do=findComment&comment=7481144

Source

20 U.S. Cities Named are named “Moscow” - https://theworld.org/stories/2016-03-10/there-are-more-20-towns-america-called-moscow-why

• 3 weeks later...

Mr. President, it’s possible that the recent damage by a firearm to the substation in North Carolina, is another act of terror by a Russian operative, in order to destabilize the United States.

All you have to do is look at what’s going on in Ukraine, and their electric grid, to make some sense of this.

Since we are technically at war with Russia, we should expect to be treated in a war-like fashion.

It’s likely a wake-up call for our citizens, is my guess.

As I’ve said before here, I’m expecting that Russian agents and operatives will try to destabilize the entire fabric of our nation, undermining our security.

It’s obvious that our substations, many of which are rural, are highly vulnerable to this sort of attack. 

My advice is to deploy the National Guard to protect our substations, and make no bones about why.

If you get behind the political curve on this, the damage will already be done.

When the Spirit of Lawlessness becomes incarnate, you should know that the head of that action will have support from a Darkness, few can comprehend.

The time for buying the oil for our lamps is coming to an end. It may already be too late. Despite the separation of church and state, you cannot be ignorant of this truth.

Edited by Raptor Witness

54 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Mr. President, it’s possible that the recent damage by a firearm to the substation in North Carolina, is another act of terror by a Russian operative, in order to destabilize the United States.

All you have to do is look at what’s going on in Ukraine, and their electric grid, to make some sense of this.

Since we are technically at war with Russia, we should expect to be treated in a war-like fashion.

It’s likely a wake-up call for our citizens, is my guess.

As I’ve said before here, I’m expecting that Russian agents and operatives will try to destabilize the entire fabric of our nation, undermining our security.

It’s obvious that our substations, many of which are rural, are highly vulnerable to this sort of attack. 

My advice is to deploy the National Guard to protect our substations, and make no bones about why.

If you get behind the political curve on this, the damage will already be done.

When the Spirit of Lawlessness becomes incarnate, you should know that the head of that action will have support from a Darkness, few can comprehend.

The time for buying the oil for our lamps is coming to an end. It may already be too late. Despite the separation of church and state, you cannot be ignorant of this truth.

Are you saying it was the same Russian agents that murdered the four in Idaho?

14 hours ago, Myles said:

Are you saying it was the same Russian agents that murdered the four in Idaho?

It’s possible, but there should be more awaiting activation. 

I suspect that those two drone attacks inside Russia, are Western retaliation for the killings here.

Those two Tu-95 bombers were expensive, I imagine….. if they are indeed destroyed or even damaged.

The timing of this farthest reach; yet, inside Mother Russia is likely no coincidence, and probably would have required Western logistics to be successful.

Things are escalating, if this is payback for the U.S. infrastructure damage, in Moore County, NC and/or the Moscow USA murders.

Edited by Raptor Witness