Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Motorcycle moves on its own

Eldorado

This video was posted to Twitter on Tuesday by film producer Amber Zaidi, who says that the scene was "captured on camera or else nobody would have believed it."

Where, exactly, the incident occurred is unknown, but the timestamp on the footage suggests that it took place at around 1 AM this past December 30th.

1mins 40secs:

• Haha 2

That's all we know. Why is a film producer involved? Movement doesn't look normal. Oh well, let's hook 'er up.

Papameter:

45% Paranormal    45% Normal       10% Hoax

• Haha 1

Hmm.  Posted by a very active social media user, self proclaims as a film director and producer, and then posts this with just a useless one-line comment?  Why did someone give her (and only her, apparently) this footage?  Where did it happen, what are the details?

The footage is not very sharp and is blocked up with compression artefacts, so it won't really offer much for analysis.  Suffice to say that if I was doing this, I would simply ask a helper to do the deed and then I would use a video editor to blank out the person with the background.  It's not that difficult to do.

It would not take very long, and if done well, would be undetectable.  As usual, it is not the video that is important, it is the completely missing backstory...  I suspect it is just someone who wants to get added publicity and hits and attention on her social media.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't think the insurance company is going to believe that a ghost moved his bike and caused that damage.  :no: 

It's altered, the video has artifacts.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It's altered, the video has artifacts.

Just bear in mind that with cheap-ass cameras and bad processing you'll get plenty of artifacts caused by the compression algorithms - they will be much worse in areas where the image content is changing/moving - so that may give a false impression of alteration.

Don't get me wrong, I do think it's faked.. but the presence of artifacts in itself is not enough.  If I get time, I'll look at it closely - I'm a bit busy at the mo'...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ChrLzs said:

Just bear in mind that with cheap-ass cameras and bad processing you'll get plenty of artifacts caused by the compression algorithms - they will be much worse in areas where the image content is changing/moving - so that may give a false impression of alteration.

Don't get me wrong, I do think it's faked.. but the presence of artifacts in itself is not enough.  If I get time, I'll look at it closely - I'm a bit busy at the mo'...

Well when you can see auras around the motorcycle in a human shape it is obvious the person who moved the motorcycle was taken out with some kind of software.  At least that is what it looks like to me.  

• Thanks 1

A person could have crouched on the far side of the bike till it turned and slipped behind what ever the blurry structure near the building

jmccr8

4 hours ago, Timothy said:

@ChrLzs if you haven’t seen this: http://chengao.vision/FGVC/

Flow-edge guided video completion.

Uses algorithms to erase/fill video basically pixel by pixel. 

Very impressive!

Of course zero provenance etc is a huge red flag right there, and the unproven clain a ghost is moving the scoot,  then someone thought using special effects to fade the bike out at the end of first viewing was a clever idea,

sure it was clever it shows they have and can use video editing software, the cycle that moves is closest to centered and the video is just full of noise, bigfoot and a grey could have been edited out.

Next being a bike person i notice how its following the turning radius of pivoting on the kickstand, most times if you ask a person to move a cycle even a novice they grab the handlebars, which many times are locked turned some when they feel the weight will straddle the scoot, i did that when i had to move a cycle parked poorly at a bikefest,

A person will always get the bike off its parked lean, if a person was on the cycles right side in this video it would have a feel its gonna fall over,  To me this has more of a pushed from the rear or pull from the front feel and seems to fall when the kick stand folds,

It did of course damage the bike.

I see zero to suggest paranormal and about 98% hoax fraud, 2% reserved to i dont know for sure how they did it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Don't know if the street is level and the motorcycle found itself parked in some kind of slope...

That is a funny perspective, "the motorcycle found itself..."    Thanks.   :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

That is a funny perspective, "the motorcycle found itself..."    Thanks.   :lol:

I don't want to put blame on anybody...lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NCC1701 said:

Maybe an electrical problem developed and the electric starter motor was switched on.

But that does not explain why someone was filming two parked motorcycles. 

Photoshopped 

You can see the person standing on the opposite side of the bike (opposite side to the kick stand) which is the wrong side to stand on if your moving a bike.... and he drops it.

You can see where the person has been 'scrubbed' out by photo editing but their head can still be seen moving behind the bike.

• Like 1