Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Purge of the American Military has begun

stevemagegod

Holy **** it’s happening. They are purging the American Military of Trump Supporters by claiming “White Nationalism and Extremism”. They can’t even DEFINE THE ****ING TERM. Or they just don’t want to because everyone knows what they really mean is “Trump Supporters”.

The Pentagon has yet to define how it will deal with extremism or offer data estimating how many service members hold white nationalist ideology. It has also not disclosed how many troops have been disciplined for extremism.

I’m amazed that they even admitted that they can’t even define what they are so afraid since everyone knows White Nationalism is a Leftist Talking Point to attack Trump Supporters. So why pause military activity for something that doesn’t even exist? 

1st step in the Coup d’état was normalizing Riots when it’s your side who benefits from it. 

2nd step is to demonize your Political Enemies like Cops and Trump Supporters. 

3rd Step is the Destruction of History. Claim Statues of Lincoln, and other abolitionists are racists. 

4th Step was stealing the Election with the help of foreign powers, and a foreign virus. 

The 5th Step is Mass Censorship of Political Enemies.

And now we are on the 6th step which is the Destruction of the Military by claiming “Extremism”. Once you purge the Military ranks of those who support the ideological political opponents the coup d’état will be complete. The only thing left to do is make sure your Political Enemy never runs for office again and or jail him with a Impeachment that is Unconstitutional. 

Democrats are taking pages straight out of Putin’s playbook. And it’s hilarious watching the media side with Putin’s Political Enemy while doing exactly the same thing. They are accusing Putin of.

And finally step 7 you Jail those who support the former leader. And make a example out of them not to oppose your new Dictator. Or else we will make a example out of you. 

Edited by rashore
Title error
  • Thanks 2

@stevemagegod, where are you getting information that anyone is being separated from service? Can you cite a specific example where someone was definitively being separated from service due to being a Trump supporter?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Interesting to note... this review was ordered under the Trump administration, by Former acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller.  Kind of odd for the Trump administration to order the review with the notion of purging Trump supporters. 

Some more on this subject.. 

Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-biden-pentagon-extremism/pentagon-stumped-by-extremism-in-ranks-orders-stand-down-in-next-60-days-idUSKBN2A335W

Stripes: https://www.stripes.com/news/us/defense-secretary-will-order-military-wide-stand-down-to-address-extremism-1.660899

The Hill: https://thehill.com/policy/defense/537251-pentagon-chief-orders-military-wide-stand-down-to-tackle-elusive-issue-of

Though the Pentagon had already been reviewing their policies and the review ordered under the Trump administration, Austin's ordering of the stand-downs now is a result of the events on January 6.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

OP, before you get everything in even tighter knots, why not wait for the first cases to happen, so that the circumstances can be reviewed?  It seems rather odd to me that you are expressing such levels of concern without a single example.

Also, may I suggest you do not use the term "everyone knows ..." as that is now, thanks to Trump, an accepted term for "what follows is untrue".

And finally, when you quote, please cite.  Here's the source link for anyone interested.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-biden-pentagon-extremism/pentagon-stumped-by-extremism-in-ranks-orders-stand-down-in-next-60-days-idUSKBN2A335W

It's worth a read - context matters.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

Holy **** it’s happening. They are purging the American Military of Trump Supporters by claiming “White Nationalism and Extremism”. They can’t even DEFINE THE ****ING TERM. Or they just don’t want to because everyone knows what they really mean is “Trump Supporters”.

I’m amazed that they even admitted that they can’t even define what they are so afraid since everyone knows White Nationalism is a Leftist Talking Point to attack Trump Supporters. So why pause military activity for something that doesn’t even exist? 

1st step in the Coup d’état was normalizing Riots when it’s your side who benefits from it. 

2nd step is to demonize your Political Enemies like Cops and Trump Supporters. 

3rd Step is the Destruction of History. Claim Statues of Lincoln, and other abolitionists are racists. 

4th Step was stealing the Election with the help of foreign powers, and a foreign virus. 

The 5th Step is Mass Censorship of Political Enemies.

And now we are on the 6th step which is the Destruction of the Military by claiming “Extremism”. Once you purge the Military ranks of those who support the ideological political opponents the coup d’état will be complete. The only thing left to do is make sure your Political Enemy never runs for office again and or jail him with a Impeachment that is Unconstitutional. 

Democrats are taking pages straight out of Putin’s playbook. And it’s hilarious watching the media side with Putin’s Political Enemy while doing exactly the same thing. They are accusing Putin of.

And finally step 7 you Jail those who support the former leader. And make a example out of them not to oppose your new Dictator. Or else we will make a example out of you. 

WOW!  You are so emotional over something that hasn't happened, and even the quote that you put in your OP says "The Pentagon has yet to define how it will deal with extremism..."   So, what is it you are afraid of?  

And in what way were riots normalized?  Maybe you need to take a long walk or find a way to relax, soaking in a hot tube is a good way.

• Thanks 4

Dealing with racism and extremism amongst members of the military is nothing new, reading the links makes that clear. 

Wednesday's statement is notable for 2 things

1. the capitol riots brought matters to a head; 

2 despite knowing for a while that the issue of extremism and racism needed attention, the military had done sod all, up to now, to deal with it.

Hence why they are starting out by defining what it is: they should be doing and should have been doing. Also nowhere in the links does it mention Trump supporters - Are you reading something into this that is not there?

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

@stevemagegod, where are you getting information that anyone is being separated from service? Can you cite a specific example where someone was definitively being separated from service due to being a Trump supporter?

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2021/01/19/12-national-guard-members-removed-from-inauguration-security-after-fbi-vetting/

Why does the FBI need to vet 25,000 NG? Why did Joe Biden need 25,000 NG to “Protect Him”? What type of “Extremists Statements were made”? I know how to read between the lines. Why is it being kept secret from us? 

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 1

Just now, stevemagegod said:

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2021/01/19/12-national-guard-members-removed-from-inauguration-security-after-fbi-vetting/

Why does the FBI need to vet 25,000 NG? What type of “Extremists Statements were made”? I know how to read between the lines. Why is it being kept secret from us? 

I think that is your problem, you are reading between the wrong lines.   You really don't know how to read between the lines, you are using that as an excuse to jump to conclusions and get emotional about something you know very little about.   Take a break from the media and any news sites you are frequenting on the web.  It is not healthy for you to make stuff up to be emotional about.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, stevemagegod said:

Why does the FBI need to vet 25,000 NG? What type of “Extremists Statements were made”? I know how to read between the lines. Why is it being kept secret from us? 

Secret?

How is it secret when you are able to tell us about it and show links to news articles?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think that is your problem, you are reading between the wrong lines.   You really don't know how to read between the lines, you are using that as an excuse to jump to conclusions and get emotional about something you know very little about.   Take a break from the media and any news sites you are frequenting on the web.  It is not healthy for you to make stuff up to be emotional about.

I’m not emotional. It’s called Critical Thinking. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

I’m not emotional. It’s called Critical Thinking. 

Since you seem to think this is directed particularly or even exclusively to Trump supporters. Why do you think the Trump administration ordered the review process about extremism in relation to Trump supporters?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

A voting technology company is suing Fox News and three of its hosts, as well as two former lawyers for former president Donald Trump, claiming the defendants conspired to spread false claims that the company helped "steal" the 2020 US presidential election.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-05/voting-company-smartmatic-sues-fox-rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell/13124300

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

A voting technology company is suing Fox News and three of its hosts, as well as two former lawyers for former president Donald Trump, claiming the defendants conspired to spread false claims that the company helped "steal" the 2020 US presidential election.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-05/voting-company-smartmatic-sues-fox-rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell/13124300

And how does this tie into the OP's CT theories? Of the military purge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, rashore said:

And how does this tie into the OP's CT theories? Of the military purge. 

The OP mentioned:

I thought it was worth mentioning - again - that this is false claim. If you don't think it is properly relevant to the thread, I'll happily delete it. 

• Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

The OP mentioned:

I thought it was worth mentioning - again - that this is false claim. If you don't think it is properly relevant to the thread, I'll happily delete it. 

Now that you gave further commentary to the reasoning behind your article post, I understand why you posted it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rashore said:

Austin's ordering of the stand-downs now is a result of the events on January 6.  

This is just another example of the hysterical posturing by the Left.  I think it's actually an expression of a very real FEAR these establishment types are dealing with.  They seem petrified that Trump could win (again) and they probably are still too timid to immediately make a habit of the kinds of "irregularities" of the last election.  There were about 30K people at the rally and a few hundred who decided to go full stupid and imitate Antifa or BLM, only without the looting, arson, and gunfire.  I'll save anyone the trouble of shock and outrage about my opinion by acknowledging that those who broke the law should be held to account - EXACTLY to the same degree that Antifa and BLM were. 

Instead, there are increasing numbers of folks who want these people tried for insurrection or treason.  They are being accused of an "assault on Democracy" and "violent insurrection".  These idiots forced their way into a restricted area and broke windows and caused very cosmetic damage to some of the buildings.  They fired no weapons, set no fires, attacked no individuals other than pushing and shoving.  That is the fact.

As for this growing hysteria about imaginary demons taking over the country, it's patently false and frankly, childish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RAyMO said:

Also nowhere in the links does it mention Trump supporters - Are you reading something into this that is not there?

The event occurred after a march for Trump supporters. I think it's clear that the issue is the fewer than 20% of the protesters that day that were either were "active or former" military members.  You'll note the assumption, without evidence or any attempt to explain the labels, that anyone who was there is considered an extremist.  With a lockstep media proclaiming these things with no attempt to clarify or to allow the protesters to explain why they felt the need to protest, the narrative becomes the reality for most.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

Why does the FBI need to vet 25,000 NG? Why did Joe Biden need 25,000 NG to “Protect Him”? What type of “Extremists Statements were made”? I know how to read between the lines. Why is it being kept secret from us? 

Those 25,000 were being used as part of a presidential security detail. I was vetted when President Bush visited Korea and when President Obama visited my installation. Any personnel that are to be used for presidential security details are vetted by the Secret Service and FBI. It's nothing new. Those that were removed likely had some sketchy stuff in their social media and/or answered truthfully in a questionnaire provided which disqualified them.

That being said, they aren't being separated from service or being "purged" as you state.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rashore said:

Now that you gave further commentary to the reasoning behind your article post, I understand why you posted it. 

My apologies - I should have been clear in the post as to why it was there. Sorry about that, Chief!

35 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Those 25,000 were being used as part of a presidential security detail. I was vetted when President Bush visited Korea and when President Obama visited my installation. Any personnel that are to be used for presidential security details are vetted by the Secret Service and FBI. It's nothing new. Those that were removed likely had some sketchy stuff in their social media and/or answered truthfully in a questionnaire provided which disqualified them.

That being said, they aren't being separated from service or being "purged" as you state.

This is not the Bush or Obama era though. The Level of Hysteria is not the same. Why do you need 25K Troops and wired fencing inside DC? PREVENTING LAWS FROM BEING PASSED BY THE CONGRESS. 

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

This is not the Bush or Obama era though. The Level of Hysteria is not the same. Why do you need 25K Troops and wired fencing inside DC? PREVENTING LAWS FROM BEING PASSED BY THE CONGRESS. 

Are you serious? Surely you can't be. You had a soon-to-be-ex-President stirring up people, claiming the election was rigged, that democracy was being railroaded and your Capitol Building was stormed by armed rioters looking to overturn the electoral votes.

Just what would it take to make you think the President-elect needed a little more than usual protection?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

Are you serious? Surely you can't be. You had a soon-to-be-ex-President stirring up people, claiming the election was rigged, that democracy was being railroaded and your Capitol Building was stormed by armed rioters looking to overturn the electoral votes.

Just what would it take to make you think the President-elect needed a little more than usual protection?

Are you serious? Democrats claimed the Election was Stolen for 5 years until they won. Now don’t you dare question the Election Results or ELSE YOU ARE THREATENING DEMOCRACY. And our current President is proud of BLM burning and looting multiple Police Stations. Then setting up Chaz/Chop. 

And no. People were not Armed. Only the Police were armed. That’s why the Police Shot and killed a unarmed Protester. But since she isn’t black the media does not care about a white woman who is unarmed being shot and killed by Police. 

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stevemagegod said:

Do you have any idea the operational area for the inauguration? The initial use of ARNG troops was to assist with that ceremony. The riot that occurred just prior caused the increased as it should have. Subsequent concerns with follow on riots and other threats have caused Homeland Security to take an aggressive posture for the time being.

The only hysteria I see is your overreaction to items you don't have complete information on. The only hysteria I have seen are the people crying foul over an election while being the same ones who said "Stop crying and accept you lost." back in '17 and even farther back in 2000. I'm not a validating or saying I'm a President Biden supporter, but my how the tables have turned.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Michigan:

merlin_172897920_7d901cf8-7d8b-4622-a57e

2100172384_image1.thumb.jpg.5b55151c12fcd1912c5eb9ad29b592a1.jpg

But the insurrection was hardly spontaneous. It was carefully, methodically planned, spelled out on far-right social media, where die-hard Trump supporters openly traded advice on how to steer clear of D.C. police officers, how to pry open the doors of the Capitol and how to get illegal guns into the city.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2021/politics/trump-insurrection-capitol/

And just how many people had "legal" concealed weapons?

• Thanks 2