Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Purge of the American Military has begun

stevemagegod

10 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

Holy **** it’s happening. They are purging the American Military of Trump Supporters by claiming “White Nationalism and Extremism”. They can’t even DEFINE THE ****ING TERM. Or they just don’t want to because everyone knows what they really mean is “Trump Supporters”.

This looks to me like the Biden Administration - controlled by Globalists and the Globalist Agenda - are preparing  at some point to use the military to go to the homes of Americans and take their guns off them -

and they are anticipating  civil war as the take down of America enters a more dangerous phase -  

and they are looking at who might not want to follow orders and who might 'turn' - swap sides when they are ordered to arrest or shoot American Citizens who uphold the 2nd amendment  - and try to defend their country -

just a couple of thoughts on the matter

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Trelane said:

Those 25,000 were being used as part of a presidential security detail

I'm not sure that's accurate.  They were "part of his protection detail" only to the extent that he was in the same city with them.  I'm not going to belabor my opinion about this except to say that having 25 THOUSAND Troops in DC because of 200 or 300 Americans who became rowdy at a protest and began breaching the restricted areas of the Capitol, is, by any standard, ridiculous.  It was done for OPTICS and to help sell the idea that any American who got angry about the election "irregularities" was automatically a dangerous extremist / insurrectionist.  A person with no other frame of reference beyond CNN or MSNBC would assume that thousands of Trump supporters were exhorted to invade the Capitol and that they showed up with the intent to seize power against our government.    

There are videos out there showing some of the Capitol police opening barricades to allow folks to enter.  There was another set of images showing these wild eyed, bloodthirsty extremists... standing in line waiting to move across what looked like the Rotunda while patiently waiting INSIDE the rope line.  Funny that... those images have become nearly impossible to find online.

Unfortunately, the media is sensing "blood in the water" regarding this narrative.  They are pushing the rhetoric of division and fear in ever-increasing waves.  Many on the Left are banging the drum on social media demanding prosecution for ANYONE they can show on some video proving they were at the Capitol that day.  THAT would be the equivalent of a lynch mob, IMO.

Those who damaged public property or who forced their way into restricted areas should face consequences for that but if these establishment people use their media to cause hundreds of Americans to be jailed or economically devastated just for being at a rowdy protest then I hope average Americans will demand real justice for them and be willing to protest and raise hell to force this government to back away from this escalation we are seeing.  The very idea that American soldiers are going to be scrutinized with an eye toward removing any who don't pass some kind of "purity" test, is outrageous and dangerous.  I think we'll soon see if this is just PR or if it's a legitimate exercise.  If it's legit then they should be willing to make the evidence against those who are separated, public.  If the numbers we see are in the hundreds or thousands then any freedom loving American should be VERY troubled.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, bee said:

This looks to me like the Biden Administration - controlled by Globalists and the Globalist Agenda - are preparing  at some point to use the military to go to the homes of Americans and take their guns off them -

and they are anticipating  civil war as the take down of America enters a more dangerous phase -  

and they are looking at who might not want to follow orders and who might 'turn' - swap sides when they are ordered to arrest or shoot American Citizens who uphold the 2nd amendment  - and try to defend their country -

just a couple of thoughts on the matter

As bad as things have become, I don't think a rational leader would attempt THAT step.  It would lead to a growing resistance and worse than that, the bloodshed that WOULD be required could not be hidden.  Even Democrats would begin to become queasy about reports of hundreds or thousands of Americans being killed or wounded ONLY because they refused to surrender 2A.  

I think that in the near future we'll see very restrictive and far-reaching legislation to allow government to target specific individuals who "get out of line" with their speech.  Red Flag laws could cause serious bloodshed if the Feds used them too obviously to target political dissenters.  I think they understand this and that's why they'll let the ever-present threat of a knock on the door be used to force people to self-censor online.

Some existing Red Flag laws at the state level basically suspend about half of a person's guaranteed RIGHTS under our Constitution.  No trial, no evidence other than an often anonymous accusation that an individual is a "threat" or is "unstable".  Cops arrive and take the person into custody, take ALL THEIR weapons and any other weapons in that dwelling, regardless of who they belong to.  The person has to undergo a mental evaluation and is in the position of having to prove he/she ISN'T A THREAT.  That law is the epitome of how the Left use lies to steal liberty.  It will lead to serious conflict.

• Thanks 1

I am not usually big on conspiracy but this looks like fun. This needs improvement, it seems especially lame.  If something  is about to happen in 2021,  1960 fears won't  help much.  Guns and 2A may not be involved at all.  

Maybe to some  it looks  like the test runs have been done all over the world, US, Britain, Europe, and Asia.  Right stream media has been strengthened, truth is lost, conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen. Disinformation is everywhere. The stage is set.

Many did not believe the pandemic was real, and many more distrust the vaccine.  Operatives may be leading the right wing media right down the path of broadcasting distrust.  The message might  get  to the very people they want it to get to.

When a serious pandemic happens, as it will, bee's globalists will already know how quickly it will spread and who will take precautions and who won't.  They will know who will refuse the vaccine because they have been told the pandemic was fake or no worse than the flu.  Or they will resort to HCQ which the new virus will be engineered to guarantee fatality.  Mostly the selection process will not need intervention because it will be self-regulating. Being distrustful, potential trouble makers will refuse the vaccine.

Will somebody notice if another half a million  or more Americans die?  Certainly not  the conspiracy cultists, as they have already proven.  Certainly they will not notice if they believe it is just like the flu with inflated numbers so the doctors can make more money. They  will think the numbers are fake or its just a natural deal.  Or that it is a senile old Joe ploy to make Donald Trump look bad.  They will think the 300 million people in the US who will take the new vaccine are just foolish leftie sheeple.

Sad way to end, thinking you will go out in a blaze of glory fighting a dragon only to be eaten by rats. Sic transit gloria mundi.  Now that is a conspiracy theory.  Or is it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I am not usually big on conspiracy but this looks like fun. This needs improvement, it seems especially lame.  If something  is about to happen in 2021,  1960 fears won't  help much.  Guns and 2A may not be involved at all.  

Maybe to some  it looks  like the test runs have been done all over the world, US, Britain, Europe, and Asia.  Right stream media has been strengthened, truth is lost, conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen. Disinformation is everywhere. The stage is set.

Many did not believe the pandemic was real, and many more distrust the vaccine.  Operatives may be leading the right wing media right down the path of broadcasting distrust.  The message might  get  to the very people they want it to get to.

When a serious pandemic happens, as it will, bee's globalists will already know how quickly it will spread and who will take precautions and who won't.  They will know who will refuse the vaccine because they have been told the pandemic was fake or no worse than the flu.  Or they will resort to HCQ which the new virus will be engineered to guarantee fatality.  Mostly the selection process will not need intervention because it will be self-regulating. Being distrustful, potential trouble makers will refuse the vaccine.

Will somebody notice if another half a million  or more Americans die?  Certainly not  the conspiracy cultists, as they have already proven.  Certainly they will not notice if they believe it is just like the flu with inflated numbers so the doctors can make more money. They  will think the numbers are fake or its just a natural deal.  Or that it is a senile old Joe ploy to make Donald Trump look bad.  They will think the 300 million people in the US who will take the new vaccine are just foolish leftie sheeple.

Sad way to end, thinking you will go out in a blaze of glory fighting a dragon only to be eaten by rats. Sic transit gloria mundi.  Now that is a conspiracy theory.  Or is it?

That is more plausible than any other conspiiracy theory I have heard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

That is more plausible than any other conspiiracy theory I have heard.

It does not require interference from a hidden globalist  organization with a top secret communication network.   Nature can just take its course now.  As threats change, survival of the fittest may be of those that can think and use logic, not the ones who put their faith in strength and  weapons.  Those that are so proud of not being programmed sheeple have really  been programmed to avoid survival.  Sadly a lot of the more innocent and entertaining varieties of woo will also be decimated by demise of true believers.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bee said:

That was Michigan May 2020 - at a Lockdown Protest - 

And they are not Trump supporters?

GettyImages-1210050182.jpg

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/04/trump-supporters-protest-coronavirus-orders

d27ece61-cba4-4814-a02b-2838534593c4-Pro

So back to the original point: yes, President-elect Biden needed extra protection.

Edited by Obviousman

On 2/4/2021 at 4:41 PM, stevemagegod said:

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2021/01/19/12-national-guard-members-removed-from-inauguration-security-after-fbi-vetting/

Why does the FBI need to vet 25,000 NG? Why did Joe Biden need 25,000 NG to “Protect Him”? What type of “Extremists Statements were made”? I know how to read between the lines. Why is it being kept secret from us? 

In exact relation to what you said and nothing else, the justice system keeps particular things secret for national security reasons. The news and other types of hackers may figure things out, so I'm sure there are plenty of people who know secrets but never openly discuss them because it would be detrimental (although it may be just as detrimental to passively discuss them to inflate or exploit the issue).

Especially within the media, where they are less bound to professionally keep secrets than the direct government. The media just told you all of that information. Where do you think a lot of info in articles comes from? Do you think journalists and news stations don't do any sneaking around? What about insiders? You are lucky to know a lot of what is being shared to begin with, aside from harmful propaganda. Discerning what the truth is from the articles is a separate matter and is up to you.

17 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

This reminds me of the "false reality" concept that narcissists like Trump create. I would not necessarily blame all of those people for their brainwashing and distrust. Some of them that are aware and follow suit anyhow are frustrating to deal with but with the amount of money and power some narcissists have and given the situation of the individuals who fall in to any variation of abuse syndrome or brainwashing, their reactions can be understandable.

https://clariceonnarcissism.com/2020/12/13/narcissists-are-illusionists/

Later when I went looking for the "FEAR" book about Trump, I couldn't find it. Of course there is misinformation, but people are only beginning to believe everything is a lie and you cannot trust anyone because it is a way of controlling and manipulating, as directed by large scale narcissism. A lot of people either do not understand the tactic being used on them, or they are afraid.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 3:16 PM, stevemagegod said:

Holy **** it’s happening. They are purging the American Military of Trump Supporters by claiming “White Nationalism and Extremism”. They can’t even DEFINE THE ****ING TERM. Or they just don’t want to because everyone knows what they really mean is “Trump Supporters”.

I earnestly believe it is about holding certain beliefs. Not about supporting Trump, otherwise we would be seeing a lot more powerful people in office stepping down. This isn't all just about Trump and conservatives. This below is from wiki, about the Capitol Riot. Note the mentions of resignation.

Resulted in

#5. He will probably thrive better than almost any of the other people who were censored. He still has old money, new money, and support. If you are really that reluctant to realize that they banned him for jeopardizing lives and insisting he "will not stop" after his presidency, you are probably not discerning the difference between the censorship of his dangerous deceit and manipulation, and general censorship of information. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Obviousman said:

yes, President-elect Biden needed extra protection.

25000 soldiers who weren't issued ammo?  That's not protection, it's a propaganda tool.  It's sad to watch so many people who believe they are the smartest folks in any room refuse to even imagine that danger could come from ignoring the BELIEFS of tens of millions of their fellow citizens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, and then said:

I'm not sure that's accurate.  They were "part of his protection detail" only to the extent that he was in the same city with them.  I'm not going to belabor my opinion about this except to say that having 25 THOUSAND Troops in DC because of 200 or 300 Americans who became rowdy at a protest and began breaching the restricted areas of the Capitol, is, by any standard, ridiculous.  It was done for OPTICS and to help sell the idea that any American who got angry about the election "irregularities" was automatically a dangerous extremist / insurrectionist.  A person with no other frame of reference beyond CNN or MSNBC would assume that thousands of Trump supporters were exhorted to invade the Capitol and that they showed up with the intent to seize power against our government.    

There are videos out there showing some of the Capitol police opening barricades to allow folks to enter.  There was another set of images showing these wild eyed, bloodthirsty extremists... standing in line waiting to move across what looked like the Rotunda while patiently waiting INSIDE the rope line.  Funny that... those images have become nearly impossible to find online.

Unfortunately, the media is sensing "blood in the water" regarding this narrative.  They are pushing the rhetoric of division and fear in ever-increasing waves.  Many on the Left are banging the drum on social media demanding prosecution for ANYONE they can show on some video proving they were at the Capitol that day.  THAT would be the equivalent of a lynch mob, IMO.

Those who damaged public property or who forced their way into restricted areas should face consequences for that but if these establishment people use their media to cause hundreds of Americans to be jailed or economically devastated just for being at a rowdy protest then I hope average Americans will demand real justice for them and be willing to protest and raise hell to force this government to back away from this escalation we are seeing.  The very idea that American soldiers are going to be scrutinized with an eye toward removing any who don't pass some kind of "purity" test, is outrageous and dangerous.  I think we'll soon see if this is just PR or if it's a legitimate exercise.  If it's legit then they should be willing to make the evidence against those who are separated, public.  If the numbers we see are in the hundreds or thousands then any freedom loving American should be VERY troubled.  

Not all were specifically selected for the detail. The units selected needed to be vetted prior to being assigned tasks (if they were activated at all).

The posting of ridiculousness in these forums (this thread specifically) highlights the level of hysteria some are already in.

16 minutes ago, and then said:

25000 soldiers who weren't issued ammo?  That's not protection, it's a propaganda tool.  It's sad to watch so many people who believe they are the smartest folks in any room refuse to even imagine that danger could come from ignoring the BELIEFS of tens of millions of their fellow citizens.

Soldiers aren't necessarily going to be issued ammunition as a reserve force for disturbance response.  The rules surrounding Posse Comitatus make it very clear the instances where armed Soldeirs will be used explicitly on American soil. Even during immediate response for 9/11 we weren't issued ammo for security details.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

What? You are dodging the main idea. They are not "purging the military of Trump supporters." They are seeking out nationalism which prevents people from freely expressing themselves. The ideologies of Nationalism is what ignores the beliefs of citizens.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism

There were a lot of discrepancies as to how the troops were treated. Biden was in the process of transitioning in to a position where the administration was rapidly rearranging. There was a lot of chaos at his time of transition and lots of people involved so how are we even supposed to know every single little detail and make it go perfectly smoothly?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, smanthaonvaca said:

What? You are dodging the main idea. They are not "purging the military of Trump supporters." They are seeking out nationalism which prevents people from freely expressing themselves. The ideologies of Nationalism is what ignores the beliefs of citizens.

Isn't the general idea that men/women in the military are there to (when required) fight and die for their country - their nation...

And are expected to obey orders without question - they aren't there to freely express themselves, in fact going back to the points I made earlier that's probably what the 'purge' is about (IMO) - trying to weed out anyone who might 'express themselves' when ordered to act against and if told to... shoot and kill their fellow Americans in a civil war situation - 

If soldiers aren't fighting and dying for their country - the nation - who are they fighting and dying for? 

47 minutes ago, bee said:

Isn't the general idea that men/women in the military are there to (when required) fight and die for their country - their nation...

And are expected to obey orders without question - they aren't there to freely express themselves, in fact going back to the points I made earlier that's probably what the 'purge' is about (IMO) - trying to weed out anyone who might 'express themselves' when ordered to act against and if told to... shoot and kill their fellow Americans in a civil war situation - 

If soldiers aren't fighting and dying for their country - the nation - who are they fighting and dying for? 

The military swears an oath to uphold the Constitution and defend it against all enemies foreign and domestic.   Also bee, they are within their rights to refuse to obey an illegal order, even expected to do so.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

Incorrect. Military members have an obligation to refuse illegal orders.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Obviousman said:

Incorrect. Military members have an obligation to refuse illegal orders.

well that's good in theory then if soldiers ordered to go against the Constitution (ie 2nd amendment) refuse - 

how that would play out in practice though is anyone's guess  - and that brings us back to the 'purge'...? 

14 hours ago, bee said:

well that's good in theory then if soldiers ordered to go against the Constitution (ie 2nd amendment) refuse - 

how that would play out in practice though is anyone's guess  - and that brings us back to the 'purge'...? 

Everyone admits it is not perfect, and sure as eggs it is a grey area but what is the alternative?

• Hey, just do what you want, if you are happy with it, I mean, man. If it fits your groove.
  • Slavishly obey every order without question

You have to use judgement.

• Like 2

There is no purge of the military. Of those served summons in the Capital hill raid, 1 in 5 were found to have served in the military. They are simply making sure this kinds of extremism doesn't preside in our active duty military.

20 hours ago, Trelane said:

The posting of ridiculousness in these forums (this thread specifically) highlights the level of hysteria some are already in

Perhaps Trump supporters could be forgiven for being concerned when media and the incoming administration are regularly referring to Trump supporters as extremists and potential domestic terrorists?  It is a reality that an MSM talking head made an equivalency between Trump and his supporters with terrorists on foreign soil.  Wondered aloud why droning them here would be wrong.  

• Like 2

There is a difference between being a Trump supporter, and those who also believe the election "was rigged" and take active steps to subvert a democratic system.

Edited to add:

I think that I could loosely say there were three groups:

• Trump supporters who accept that he lost
  • Trump supporters who do not accept he lost ("it was rigged") but leave it as that
  • Trump supporters who do not accept he lost ("it was rigged") and have / would take active measures to overturn that decision
Edited by Obviousman
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

There is a difference between being a Trump supporter, and those who also believe the election "was rigged" and take active steps to subvert a democratic system.

Right.  It seems to me from what I'm hearing in media and online, your definition isn't the most widely held.  The question you should ask - YOURSELF - is, at what point will you be willing to stand up against a popular, nearly consensus opinion that those who are being pursued "deserve" whatever is happening to them?  I don't care what you answer, I just hope YOU will give it some thought.  Talking about "droning" Americans on U.S. soil is a tad police Statish, don't you think?

2 hours ago, South Alabam said:

There is no purge of the military. Of those served summons in the Capital hill raid, 1 in 5 were found to have served in the military. They are simply making sure this kinds of extremism doesn't preside in our active duty military.

I'm sure the British labeled revolutionaries in 1776 'extremists' - 

I can see why the military big wigs could be worried though - Trump was very popular with the rank and file and if that rank and file perceive their own commanders to be in cahoots with enemies foreign and domestic - 

and if the rank and file (as has been pointed out) are supposed to use judgment about orders they consider illegal / treasonous .......

the military have a problem if they want to use soldiers to oppose (control and if deemed necessary kill?) fellow patriots on American soil...

49 minutes ago, and then said:

Talking about "droning" Americans on U.S. soil is a tad police Statish, don't you think?

It's emotive and wasteful.  Put terrorist on trial.