Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time Magazine: Left-Wing Election Conspiracy

ian hacktorp

10 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

"Many are saying...":rofl:

Dominion Voting Systems were not used in Burma.

There does appear to be a mad, even hysterical, rush by the usual "fact checker" sleaze outlets to deny Dominion involvement in Myanmar.

We should know more soon.

Just now, ian hacktorp said:

There does appear to be a mad, even hysterical, rush by the usual "fact checker" sleaze outlets to deny Dominion involvement in Myanmar.

We should know more soon.

We know electronic voting systems weren't used, in Myanmar, now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Dominion also wasent used in Philadelphia. One of the hot button locations of Trump's fraud claims.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9798361760

But don't let that stop them :lol: lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Nobody has tried to prove anything...yet.  No court has heard any evidence so far.  Remember?

Read the OP again; Trump's impeachment will kick the whole thing off.

There is no evidence.

All the lawsuits were complaining about procedure.

When judges asked for evidence of fraud they literally said they had none.

Dominion is literally suing Gilliana over his accusations. So if he has proof if better come out during that or he is paying a pretty penny.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

"Many are saying"...? :rofl:

7 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Freshly posted today.  Grab a comfy pillow and have a watch:

Absolute Proof

https://michaeljlindell.com/

Lol sure. Then take it to court. Oh wait.

What ever happend to all those "Trump sting operation watermarked ballots to catch Democrats doing fraud" :whistle:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Freshly posted today.  Grab a comfy pillow and have a watch:

Absolute Proof

https://michaeljlindell.com/

Don't forget to send in your $9.97 and while you are at it, buy a couple of cigars and some silver coins to help Rudy out. I can hardly wait until Sydney Powell brings out her line of kraken calamari.

Trump had the Georgia election defense money sewed up for himself.  Rudy, Sydney, and Mike are going to have to scramble to fight those defamation lawsuits..  Any help you can give would be appreciated I am sure.

I don't think Pence or Barr or McConnel are being impeached or sued, maybe they will send a little charity to their old boss.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

What ever happend to all those "Trump sting operation watermarked ballots to catch Democrats doing fraud" :whistle:

My understanding is that those ballots do exist...along with hundreds of thousands of Chinese knock-offs that have no watermark.

If that is the case, we should hear more about them soon.

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

"Many are saying"...? :rofl:

I don't know the relevance of laughing at your own rhetoric.

However human rights may have been affected in the Myanmar elections we know electronic counting systems didn't play a part.

https://merin.org.mm/en

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

I can hardly wait until Sydney Powell brings out her line of kraken calamari.

Well, that's a relief.  I had heard it was a line of kraken lingerie.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Well, that's a relief.  I had heard it was a line of kraken lingerie.

As always Ian, I will defer to your superior knowledge on the subject.    Ten armed comfort that lifts, slims, and separates. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

My understanding is that those ballots do exist...along with hundreds of thousands of Chinese knock-offs that have no watermark.

Just don't add it to Horowitz's docket.  Assign somebody else.   He will be busy through Christmas of next year on the Trump investigation after he  finishes with Hillary, Obama, and Hunter Biden.

And by the way, quick quiz: What Trump ally has a Chinese wife with a family shipping company that has been known to haul contraband before?

• Like 2

Even though my 'opinion' is widespread voter fraud and treason occured, I'm still sticking with my wait and see attitude.

If stuff comes out that fraud and treason occured,yey,hang them.

If not ,meh.

2 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

(Ian's latest predictions:  Biden removed by 25th Amendment within 2 weeks; Harris presidency declared illegitimate almost immediately; Trump inaugurated again by April)

Cheers!

Saving for the inevitable laughs on 01 May.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Yeah, no better time to spring that trap than a month after your opponent took up the presidency...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, and then said:

Whatever... treason against the government of the U.S. by a U.S. citizen is a VERY serious charge.  If a group of Americans knowingly conspired to steal a presidential election then they deserve the maximum penalty.

You want to execute all 400+ who stormed the capitol?

Fair enough.

Completely unrelated, but you went very quiet early January. Everything ok?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

And by the way, quick quiz: What Trump ally has a Chinese wife with a family shipping company that has been known to haul contraband before?

It can't be Mitch McTurtle, can it?  He's no Trump ally...he's 100% CCP...

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Completely unrelated, but you went very quiet early January. Everything ok?

Considering all the times he talked about starting a revolution maybe he was in Washington january 6th ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Considering all the times he talked about starting a revolution maybe he was in Washington january 6th ? 

Well, it stops being funny if you explain it...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Remember, Myanmar's leaders were installed illegally by Obama-Clinton

This photograph of former Myanmar Prime Minister Aung San Suu Kyi, (now arrested and jailed) with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, was sourced from Wikimedia Commons and is in the public domain:

File:Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton at home of Aung San Suu Kyi.jpg

On 1 February 2021, Aung San Suu Kyi was arrested by the military during the 2021 Myanmar coup d'état after they declared the November 2020 Myanmar general election results fraudulent.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Barack_Obama_and_Hillary_Clinton_at_home_of_Aung_San_Suu_Kyi.jpg

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Yeah, no better time to spring that trap than a month after your opponent took up the presidency...

You may well be right about that.

Especially if authorities are looking to arrest those whose treason is fait accompli.

27 minutes ago, Setton said:

Well, it stops being funny if you explain it...

Sadly I didn't mean it as a joke.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Looks like left-wing propaganda rag Time Magazine is trying to get ahead of the approaching tsunami of election-fraud proof that is coming in the wake of Trump's "impeachment" and the likely involvement by the US military (esp. Space Force) in determining what that proof-of-fraud means for the US presidency going forward.

How are they trying to do this?  Apparently, they are admitting that a conspiracy between leftist operatives and wealthy business elites DID exist (hard to deny, given the proof), but that said conspiracy was 'necessary' to protect "our democracy".

Obviously, the keen-eyed observer will instantly see the irony and sickening hypocrisy of any group of conspirators working to subvert democratic processes in the name of "protecting democracy", but I'm sure, given that this is the fascist oligarchs and their leftist thugs we're talking about, no one will be particularly surprised.

Still, this should be fun to watch...shouldn't it?

(Ian's latest predictions:  Biden removed by 25th Amendment within 2 weeks; Harris presidency declared illegitimate almost immediately; Trump inaugurated again by April)

Cheers!

Time Magazine: ‘Secret,’ ‘Well-funded Cabal’ Worked to ‘Protect’ 2020 Election

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/05/time-magazine-secret-well-funded-cabal-worked-to-protect-2020-election/

wow..........:blink:

they are so proud of their 'shadow campaign'.... (I thought Democracy was supposed to die in the Dark... :rolleyes:)

in the paragraph below they seem to be saying that it wasn't Trump or Trump supporters / voters they were afraid of ... but the coalition of protesters that rioted and looted during the summer - I'm reading this as the protesters/ rioters / looters successfully intimidated them into rigging the election against Trump because if he had won (which he did in reality) there would have been mayhem on the streets and destruction of property and violence like never before - this is probably what the riots were all about - a warning - and that warning was heeded - :wacko:

They are making excuses for THEIR assault on democracy by twisting the whole thing round - reverse reality as usual - 

As you say - pre-empting accusations/proof of election rigging - because they will fall back on the excuse that they did it to protect the country - covering their backs from potential charges of treason coming at them at some point -

Time Article  

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked