Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
stevemagegod

The media is obsessed with Conspiracy Theorys

stevemagegod

I watch MSM probably every day. And in the last two years or so I’ve heard the word “Conspiracy Theory” probably every day. Why is this important? Because anything that doesn’t agree with MSM is a Conspiracy Theory. Hell look look at the disclaimer on the US Politics Sub

Note: Due to recent events in the US, comments and/or discussions promoting Trump's claims of electoral fraud should be avoided. 

Just like how the media is avoiding Trumps claims about Election Fraud like the plague. We also aren’t aloud to discuss Trumps claims the plague because that would be damaging to the Narrative. Now Im not here to pick a fight with people or the admins. I understand why they don’t want to discuss this because Google would further censor this site which I have already noticed. And Google is all in on the Democrats side. And if you don’t agree with Googles Politics they will shut you down. I get it. I’ve seen the evidence on other sites. 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/06/john-brennan-james-claper-michael-hayden-former-cia-media-216943

Former CIA Director John Brennan (2013-17) is the latest superspook to be reborn as a TV newsie. He just cashed in at NBC News as a “senior national security and intelligence analyst” and served his first expert views on last Sunday’s edition of Meet the Press. The Brennan acquisition seeks to elevate NBC to spook parity with CNN, which employs former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director Michael Hayden in a similar capacity. Other, lesser-known national security veterans thrive under TV’s grow lights. Almost too numerous to list, they include Chuck Rosenberg, former acting DEA administrator, chief of staff for FBI Director James B. Comey, and counselor to former FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III; Frank Figliuzzi, former chief of FBI counterintelligence; Juan Zarate, deputy national security adviser under Bush, at NBC; and Fran Townsend, homeland security adviser under Bush, at CBS News. CNN’s bulging roster also includes former FBI agent Asha Rangappa; former FBI agent James Gagliano; Obama’s former deputy national security adviser Tony Blinken; former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers; senior adviser to the National Security Council during the Obama administration Samantha Vinograd; retired CIA operations officer Steven L. Hall; and Philip Mudd, also retired from the CIA.

The media is not about news. And it most definitely IS NOT ABOUT FACTS. It’s about propaganda. And now that they control all 3 branches of government the House, Senate, and Executive as well as Big Tech and the media things are going to heat up in the next few years. 

They were successfully able to silence a sitting President from ALL PLATFORMS. INCLUDING THE MEDIA. And are now going after Fox News. Now Fox has always been controlled opposition to the Liberal Media. And they’ve always hated Fox long before Trump was President. However Lou Dobbs was recently cancelled. And Tucker has been telling us for the last few weeks that CNN is actively trying to Cancel Fox. Now rumor is it’s because of the 

$2.7 billion defamation lawsuit filed by voting technology company Smartmatic.

However that’s only a rumor. No “FACTS”. The media has been hyper ventilating about Trump for 4 years. And now that he’s gone they blame everything on Q. Capitol Riot? Obviously Q /s. When that lady was shot by the Police they said she believed in “Q”. And left it at that. 

The way Conspiracy Theories has become mainstream is very troubling. Not because the theories are wrong. But because you can be canceled for saying what’s true. And not the media’s version of what’s true. Just look at how they removed 

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from her two committee assignments

For saying Conspiracy Theories out loud. Despite the very same people who promoted that Trump is a Russian KGB Officer. You got to ask yourself: 

What is true? And who gets cancelled for saying the truth? Recently the times admitted this: 

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it.

They are so cocky that they will never lose again that they openly admitted the truth. However “cheating” isn’t used. The elites have become experts at word play. Riots are now “Mostly Peaceful Protests” when it’s there side. When it’s not there side Riots are really “insurrection”. And Cheating is now “fortifying it”. So in conclusion the media is obsessed with Conspiracy Theories. But not every Conspiracy Theory. Just the ones that the elites who now work as “Political Consultants” in the media view as dangerous to the Cabal. So pay attention to the Politicians and Celebrities who get cancelled for saying “Conspiracy Theories”. 

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

psyche101

Sounds like your not accepting the outcome and seem mad at not having free roam to spread those views. 

And you obsess with the media way too much. 

It's a guide. Anyone who takes headlines as gospel is pretty stupid. Media has to sensationalize. That's it's function. Ask any scientist who has been interviewed by the media in the last 50 years. There's no point a to point b. It's more like point a to point z meandering through 24 paths along the way. If the headline isn't exciting enough, sales are lost and jobs go. Competition. 

As far as I can tell, election fraud claims were pretty well investigated and were total rubbish. Don't know what you think was silenced there. It dominated the media for weeks on end. Eventually many people got tired of empty claims and some companies opted to stem the flow of lies. That's a companies option. No company should be forced to accept customers. If you don't like that, well frankly, that's just too bad. Get a grip fella. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

stevemagegod
3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Sounds like your not accepting the outcome and seem mad at not having free roam to spread those views. 

And you obsess with the media way too much. 

It's a guide. Anyone who takes headlines as gospel is pretty stupid. Media has to sensationalize. That's it's function. Ask any scientist who has been interviewed by the media in the last 50 years. There's no point a to point b. It's more like point a to point z meandering through 24 paths along the way. If the headline isn't exciting enough, sales are lost and jobs go. Competition. 

As far as I can tell, election fraud claims were pretty well investigated and were total rubbish. Don't know what you think was silenced there. It dominated the media for weeks on end. Eventually many people got tired of empty claims and some companies opted to stem the flow of lies. That's a companies option. No company should be forced to accept customers. If you don't like that, well frankly, that's just too bad. Get a grip fella. 

If something is rubbish you should have no problem discussing the subject without fear of being banned. If something is rubbish it would die by itself. So why isn’t it being discussed? O that’s right. Because the Cabal rigged the Election then censored the very subject itself. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

psyche101
4 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

If something is rubbish you should have no problem discussing the subject without fear of being banned. If something is rubbish it would die by itself. So why isn’t it being discussed? O that’s right. Because the Cabal rigged the Election then censored the very subject itself. 

No.

Because claims were made. Evidence was sought and never produced. It's more a push off and come back when you got something. We're sick of the BS.

What can I say. Sometimes the truth hurts. 

Do you think companies should be forced to accept clients do you?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Trelane
1 hour ago, stevemagegod said:

I watch MSM probably every day. And in the last two years or so I’ve heard the word “Conspiracy Theory” probably every day. Why is this important? Because anything that doesn’t agree with MSM is a Conspiracy Theory. Hell look look at the disclaimer on the US Politics Sub

Just like how the media is avoiding Trumps claims about Election Fraud like the plague. We also aren’t aloud to discuss Trumps claims the plague because that would be damaging to the Narrative. Now Im not here to pick a fight with people or the admins. I understand why they don’t want to discuss this because Google would further censor this site which I have already noticed. And Google is all in on the Democrats side. And if you don’t agree with Googles Politics they will shut you down. I get it. I’ve seen the evidence on other sites. 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/06/john-brennan-james-claper-michael-hayden-former-cia-media-216943

The media is not about news. And it most definitely IS NOT ABOUT FACTS. It’s about propaganda. And now that they control all 3 branches of government the House, Senate, and Executive as well as Big Tech and the media things are going to heat up in the next few years. 

They were successfully able to silence a sitting President from ALL PLATFORMS. INCLUDING THE MEDIA. And are now going after Fox News. Now Fox has always been controlled opposition to the Liberal Media. And they’ve always hated Fox long before Trump was President. However Lou Dobbs was recently cancelled. And Tucker has been telling us for the last few weeks that CNN is actively trying to Cancel Fox. Now rumor is it’s because of the 

However that’s only a rumor. No “FACTS”. The media has been hyper ventilating about Trump for 4 years. And now that he’s gone they blame everything on Q. Capitol Riot? Obviously Q /s. When that lady was shot by the Police they said she believed in “Q”. And left it at that. 

The way Conspiracy Theories has become mainstream is very troubling. Not because the theories are wrong. But because you can be canceled for saying what’s true. And not the media’s version of what’s true. Just look at how they removed 

For saying Conspiracy Theories out loud. Despite the very same people who promoted that Trump is a Russian KGB Officer. You got to ask yourself: 

What is true? And who gets cancelled for saying the truth? Recently the times admitted this: 

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

They are so cocky that they will never lose again that they openly admitted the truth. However “cheating” isn’t used. The elites have become experts at word play. Riots are now “Mostly Peaceful Protests” when it’s there side. When it’s not there side Riots are really “insurrection”. And Cheating is now “fortifying it”. So in conclusion the media is obsessed with Conspiracy Theories. But not every Conspiracy Theory. Just the ones that the elites who now work as “Political Consultants” in the media view as dangerous to the Cabal. So pay attention to the Politicians and Celebrities who get cancelled for saying “Conspiracy Theories”. 

Sounds a bit like sour grapes really. Be careful Steve, you never know when you might get unwanted attention from the NYS Police or Erie County Sheriff's office.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Kismit

Just a quick note. Google has not censored this site. We have asked people to avoid discussing the claims of election fraud because online discussions about election fraud had lead to violence off site, ie: storming the capitol, and at some point the nonsense just has to stop.

• Like 8

Tatetopa
4 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

f something is rubbish you should have no problem discussing the subject without fear of being banned. If something is rubbish it would die by itself. So why isn’t it being discussed? O that’s right. Because the Cabal rigged the Election then censored the very subject itself. 

What do you mean when you say discuss? 

People can discuss facts and try to sort out the truth.  People can discuss philosophy or political view and try to reach understanding or find commonalities. 

You can't discuss faith or belief.  Faith does not require facts or logic and does not yield to argument. 

We could state our cases, we could not convince each other to change our minds, there is really no place for a discussion to go. 

• Like 2

flyingswan
6 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

The question that always arises is "What would convince you that you are wrong?"  

If you can't provide an answer to this question then you have a belief that is not based on evidence and there is no point in further discussion.

• Like 6

Peter B
9 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

Sadly, experience suggests the bolded text isn't true. If it was, we wouldn't have people supporting theories like Flat Earth, Apollo Moon Fakery, or Q-Anon.

• Like 5

Obviousman

BTW @stevemagegod - You have misspelt a word in the title. The plural of 'theory' is 'theories' not 'theorys'.

Edited by Obviousman

Mr.United_Nations

Seems like you're trying to use every book you got, throwing them randomly and hoping it hits something, getting desperate. Usually its dicatatorss using scuds/ missiles indiscriminately on the last days of war. They know they have lost

godnodog
2 hours ago, Obviousman said:

BTW @stevemagegod - You have misspelt a word in the title. The plural of 'theory' is 'theories' not 'theorys'.

so we finally have grammar police? just kidding

• Haha 1

rashore
2 hours ago, Obviousman said:

There does not seem to be room to correct the word without changing or removing another word in the title- probably why it's like that. 

• Like 1

Golden Duck
1 hour ago, godnodog said:

I think there is a bit more subtext to @Obviousman's pedantry.  Something along the lines of a purported interaction in that "Crazy Oval Office Meeting":

Lyons pointed out to Powell that their incompetence went beyond their lawsuits being thrown out for standing. "You somehow managed to misspell the word 'District' three different ways in your suits," he said pointedly.

In a Georgia case, the Powell team had misidentified the court on the first page of their filing as "THE UNITED STATES DISTRICCT COURT, NORTHERN DISTRCOICT OF GEORGIA." And they had identified the Michigan court as the "EASTERN DISTRCT OF MICHIGAN."

These were sloppy spelling errors. But given that these lawsuits aimed to overturn a presidential election, the court nomenclature should have been pristine.

https://www.axios.com/trump-oval-office-meeting-sidney-powell-a8e1e466-2e42-42d0-9cf1-26eb267f8723.html

Stephen Fry has a good rage against language pendants on YouTube, but concedes there are times when you should strive to be correct like you would dress appropriately for a job interview.

Distracting spelling errors can sometimes be equivalent to having toilet paper stuck to one's shoe.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Obviousman
1 hour ago, godnodog said:

Yeah, I do tend to be a bit of a pedant at times. I'm sure we all have misspelt words which annoy us, e.g. their / there / they're; affect / effect.

(When I was growing up, I had a bad habit of saying "somethink" instead of "something". A lazy, bad habit. A friend's mother said she would fine me 5 cents every time I did that. I laughed it off at first but when I owed $5 - and she was quite serious in collecting the money - I changed my ways)

It's like once you have been trained as an instructor, where you learn the things to avoid. Once I see someone doing public speaking or giving a lecture or whatever, and they make these errors more than a few times... well, I can't help but start counting the number of 'umms' or other mistakes.

Apologies for going off-topic!

• Like 2

godnodog

Too often I read my posts in search of errors, only to find them a few hours later, and I hate it when it happens. I suffer a lot from this kind of "blindness". I also hate all cellphones, keyboards are to small.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

godnodog

The media isn't obsessed with conspiracies theories, they are reporting that a considerable amount of population spreading baseless nonsense (drinking blood from babies as an example), or as far as I'm aware the Trump's russian golden shower, the Obama not an US citizen etc.

And let's face it, GOP is going in the direction of crazy city, they have already entered the suburbs.

• Haha 1