Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Course thicknesses of the Great Pyramid

aarvai

20 hours ago, cladking said:

I'm sure nobody will ask where I made accurate predictions but I spent a few minutews looking and found a few,

These are all SPOT ON.  Everyone of these predictions was bourn out EXACTLY except no hot spot has yet been reported at 162' 6" except the one on the east side that just happens to be exactly 162' 6" from the NE corner.  

This was stated BEFORE it was even announced they were planning to do the infrared scan for which THEY STILL REFUSE TO RELEASE RESULTS.  

So where is Egyptological opinion?  They won't even let Egyptologists see this data!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I missed this earlier lie by Cladking

A prediction

Here is his actual prediction

http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,317009,317021#msg-317021

Qfd2e1N.jpg

I am of the opinion that the Sphinx is Tefnut and Shu can be found under G1 or G2 and they are gaurding the way to the temple of Atum at the grotto of G1 as well as the province of Sopdu.

Or at the very least I believe this is what the builders believed.

If Shu is under G1 he is under the NE corner and there may well be an entrance about 90' east of the NE corner. There's something going on at this spot including a different pattern to the stones and a high density region. Changing patterns in 4th dynasty stone work often are indicative of hidden passages.

You'll note how he made corrections to his failed prediction to make it work. Where the predictions goes is to a point AWAY from the pyramid to an open area. Hey 90 feet versus 162' 6"  yeah close.

His prediction from July 25, 2015 is for hot spots at heights in his beloved step system and of course using his silly 81 '3" system

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Except for the stuff they didn't keep track of; like how many onions do you need to make a duplicate pile the size of Menkaure's pyramid, or how many geysers didn't exist at Giza, or the number of glyphs that needed to be written by a scribe to win the equivalent of the modern world's prize for literature.

a) 4 654 300 000.6  Unless you meant red onions?

b) all of them

or none, or 81.25 - ask me later after I've consulted with the omniscient arch-guru of Egyptology.

c) ^-`¬ | ''~^

edit: Okay - I've had a chat with Cl*d and the answer to b) is chocolate biscuits.  And a) was a trick question because onions weren't invented until 1452.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tom1200 said:

a) 4 654 300 000.6  Unless you meant red onions?

b) all of them

or none, or 81.25 - ask me later after I've consulted with the omniscient arch-guru of Egyptology.

c) ^-`¬ | ''~^

edit: Okay - I've had a chat with Cl*d and the answer to b) is chocolate biscuits.  And a) was a trick question because onions weren't invented until 1452.

Of course RED what are you some sort of savage? Actually I mean the rare Egyptian walking onion, viviparum

9c220333d3af3656019086047df2f017.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Of course RED what are you some sort of savage? Actually I mean the rare Egyptian walking onion, viviparum

Ahem: Forum Rule 34.6 section D clause xxii: "Please do not refer to Irish people as 'savages'.  It's really not their fault they're like that." 1

So I got my onions wrong?  That's because St Patrick banished all the onions from Ireland in 450 AD (I know that contradicts my previous post, but they're both true, so they are).  We were so poor I never even saw an onion until my 18th birthday, and even that was just a drawing.

Sub-clause xxii (a2 does not apply here.

2 "Unless said Irish be from Mayo.  They be proper wild out there, to be sure."

Are we drifting ever-so-slightly off-topic?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Ahem: Forum Rule 34.6 section D clause xxii: "Please do not refer to Irish people as 'savages'.  It's really not their fault they're like that." 1

So I got my onions wrong?  That's because St Patrick banished all the onions from Ireland in 450 AD (I know that contradicts my previous post, but they're both true, so they are).  We were so poor I never even saw an onion until my 18th birthday, and even that was just a drawing.

Sub-clause xxii (a2 does not apply here.

2 "Unless said Irish be from Mayo.  They be proper wild out there, to be sure."

Are we drifting ever-so-slightly off-topic?

Yes, but being 1/8th Irish and having a 100% Irish blooded wife I take offense at your offense that I was offensive in an offending way towards the Patlanders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

Howdy Cormac do you a link for Raynaud's? I've seen another one of around 900,000 but forget whose that was.

Not to exact figures but Raynaud does give an estimate of 20 meters/65.6 feet for the internal massif which would place its upper portions around level 29 which is some 35+% of the structure. 

Raynaud makes such suggestion in “Geological and Geomorphological study of the original hill at the base of Fourth Dynasty Egyptian monuments”  (2008). 

cormac

• Thanks 3

19 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

MAShoBX.jpg

It’s easy enough, and I’ve done it, to take the N/E/W\S sides and calculate 81’ 3” intervals. Doing so shows 1) that said gravimetric lines ARE NOT parallel to the base and 2) many gravimetric lines don’t even come close to the 81’ 3” intervals for the fictional steps. One has to wonder why someone would make it so easy to see they’re making crap up. 

This is on topic since the courses do respects 81' 3" and this is exactly the height of the steps suggested by the gravimetric scan.

You are simply allowing the "noise" in the scan to drive your interpretation.  You see slopes lines suggesting ramps even though ramps have since been wholly disproven by the infrared data.  Even if they weren't disproven it's highly improbable the data in the gravimetric scan depicts them.  Count the lines!!  There are hundreds of lines in the scan and almost all of them are parallel to the base.  The few that aren't can imply ramps but there are nearly as many suggesting a clockwise spiral as there are a counterclockwise spiral.  One must go with the preponderance of evidence and say that the lines depict steps.  Need I even point out that there isn't a known pyramid in Egypt or anywhere that are not stepped?  All pyramids are stepped.  You can even see the Meidum Pyramid that collapsed leaving the steps below.  Egyptologists refuse to allow gravimetric testing on G2 (probably an 11 step pyramid)  but this refusal doesn't make any underlying steps go away.  Tall ancient structures are stepped showing that building material was pulled straight up the sides.  Since the stones are enormous on G1 it shows conclusively that lifting was easy and that they lifted multiple stones at a time.  Remember the work saved in the quarry by producing large stones can be easily measured and it saved very little work.   This simply shows a robust and easy means of lifting just as the titles of the builders and cultural context all agree.  The first great pyramid was five steps and used little stones.  They obviously learned it was easier to lift one large stone than a bunch of little stones.  

You must take the totality of the evidence and this goes several times over in this instance because they don't bother to gather much data.  The pieces must all fit together and anyone should be able to see the five step pyramid.  

Densitogramand+copyright.jpg

The "extraneous" lines are almost all perfectly explicable but the handful of sloped or jagged lines are just noise.  Once you see the stepped pyramid you won't be able to unsee it.  The NE corner is obviously grossly underweight and this is exactly where the infrared scan shows air movement and heat transfer inside and through the pyramid.  The hot spot I predicted and showed up at the entrance is obviously caused by an internal passage I predicted at exactly this spot.  It exists and showed up on the muon scan.   I knew it was there all along and said so and since I knew it was there I knew there would be heat transfer to the outside.  These courses here are unusually thick to avoid seams at key junctures inside the pyramid.   

Everything they find will continue to support my theory and contradict assumptions.   Good theory makes good predictions while assumptions can only make good predictions if they are correct.  Egyptological assumptions are all wrong so we have nothing but mysteries and no predictions.  Egyptology could not even come up with an hypothesis for the cause of the largest thermal anomaly so Hawass inserted as camera in it without even telling anyone.   When he found a narrow passage (as predicted by my theory) word leaked out and then he chastised a scientist for offering to fly a balloon drone into it.  

The courses and their thicknesses say more about how the pyramids were really built than Egyptology has been able to find in a century and a half.  

So here we are.  We have the courses supporting my theory as well as the stepped core.  We have widespread evidence but Egyptology won't release results of century old technology even to Peers.  

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Yes, but being 1/8th Irish and having a 100% Irish blooded wife I take offense at your offense that I was offensive in an offending way towards the Patlanders.

You must dilute the Irish genes at least six generations before you escape the curse.  Even now with three weeks to go... you're hearing imaginary tin whistles and drums... you're salivating at the thought of a pint o't' black, even though 'tis nothing as good as it be back home...  The hairs on your palms are twitching, your hands curl into fists, longing to punch someone, anyone...

We call it a curse, but 'tis actually great craic.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cladking said:

This is on topic since the courses do respects 81' 3" and this is exactly the height of the steps suggested by the gravimetric scan.

You are simply allowing the "noise" in the scan to drive your interpretation.  You see slopes lines suggesting ramps even though ramps have since been wholly disproven by the infrared data.  Even if they weren't disproven it's highly improbable the data in the gravimetric scan depicts them.  Count the lines!!  There are hundreds of lines in the scan and almost all of them are parallel to the base.  The few that aren't can imply ramps but there are nearly as many suggesting a clockwise spiral as there are a counterclockwise spiral.  One must go with the preponderance of evidence and say that the lines depict steps.  Need I even point out that there isn't a known pyramid in Egypt or anywhere that are not stepped?  All pyramids are stepped.  You can even see the Meidum Pyramid that collapsed leaving the steps below.  Egyptologists refuse to allow gravimetric testing on G2 (probably an 11 step pyramid)  but this refusal doesn't make any underlying steps go away.  Tall ancient structures are stepped showing that building material was pulled straight up the sides.  Since the stones are enormous on G1 it shows conclusively that lifting was easy and that they lifted multiple stones at a time.  Remember the work saved in the quarry by producing large stones can be easily measured and it saved very little work.   This simply shows a robust and easy means of lifting just as the titles of the builders and cultural context all agree.  The first great pyramid was five steps and used little stones.  They obviously learned it was easier to lift one large stone than a bunch of little stones.  

You must take the totality of the evidence and this goes several times over in this instance because they don't bother to gather much data.  The pieces must all fit together and anyone should be able to see the five step pyramid.  

The "extraneous" lines are almost all perfectly explicable but the handful of sloped or jagged lines are just noise.  Once you see the stepped pyramid you won't be able to unsee it.  The NE corner is obviously grossly underweight and this is exactly where the infrared scan shows air movement and heat transfer inside and through the pyramid.  The hot spot I predicted and showed up at the entrance is obviously caused by an internal passage I predicted at exactly this spot.  It exists and showed up on the muon scan.   I knew it was there all along and said so and since I knew it was there I knew there would be heat transfer to the outside.  These courses here are unusually thick to avoid seams at key junctures inside the pyramid.   

Everything they find will continue to support my theory and contradict assumptions.   Good theory makes good predictions while assumptions can only make good predictions if they are correct.  Egyptological assumptions are all wrong so we have nothing but mysteries and no predictions.  Egyptology could not even come up with an hypothesis for the cause of the largest thermal anomaly so Hawass inserted as camera in it without even telling anyone.   When he found a narrow passage (as predicted by my theory) word leaked out and then he chastised a scientist for offering to fly a balloon drone into it.  

The courses and their thicknesses say more about how the pyramids were really built than Egyptology has been able to find in a century and a half.  

So here we are.  We have the courses supporting my theory as well as the stepped core.  We have widespread evidence but Egyptology won't release results of century old technology even to Peers.  

1 minute ago, cladking said:

What we have is a lot of bullscheisse spread on your part and clear, concise drawings of where the 81’ 3” steps ACTUALLY ARE that I can’t post because it would be copyright infringement, yet ANYONE can figure it out for themselves just as I did. THAT’S what we have. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

You must dilute the Irish genes at least six generations before you escape the curse.  Even now with three weeks to go... you're hearing imaginary tin whistles and drums... you're salivating at the thought of a pint o't' black, even though 'tis nothing as good as it be back home...  The hairs on your palms are twitching, your hands curl into fists, longing to punch someone, anyone...

We call it a curse, but 'tis actually great craic.

Why dilute a good thing? 

cormac

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

What we have is a lot of bullscheisse spread on your part and clear, concise drawings of where the 81’ 3” steps ACTUALLY ARE that I can’t post because it would be copyright infringement, yet ANYONE can figure it out for themselves just as I did. THAT’S what we have. 

6 minutes!

You simply prove by this that you didn't even read my post or consider the evidence.  You merely quoted and gainsaid it.  You ignored the inability of Egyptology to make predictions about course thicknesses or to make predictions based on such.  You ignored my predictions that actually come true indicating that my models are accurate even after I show yours are not accurate.  

I saw your depiction with lines running every which way that had no relationship whatsoever to the data.  Usually I can deduce peoples' models by their words and actions but in this case I have no idea what you're seeing in the data.  

Until the subject returns to course thicknesses or what they represent, respect, or reflect I will avoid posting in this thread again.  

Edited by cladking
typo
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, cladking said:

6 minutes!

You simply prove by this that you didn't even read my post or consider the evidence.  You merely quoted and gainsaid it.  You ignored the inability of Egyptology to make predictions about course thicknesses or to make predictions based on such.  You ignored my predictions that actually come true indicating that my models are accurate even after I show yours are not accurate.  

I saw your depiction with lines running every which way that had no relationship whatsoever to the data.  Usually I can deduce peoples' models by their words and actions but in this case I have no idea what you're seeing in the data.  

Until the subject returns to course thicknesses or what they represent, respect, or reflect I will avoid posting in this thread again.  

I read every bit of it and its STILL BS.

It was simple, it proves that you don’t understand Bui’s original lines operate ON A 3 DIMENSIONAL PLANE. Contrary to what you may believe the GP is a 3 dimensional structure. Duh!

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Why dilute a good thing? 

Not my rules, mate.  This law stems from 1954 when authorities wanted to find out why no work was done anywhere in the world for the whole of March or April.  Of the people surveyed, 3.2 billion claimed Irish ancestry (118% of the global population at the time).  Now only bona fide Paddies are permitted to drink during these months.  Of course pubs still have to shift booze, so Micks are legally obliged to drink extra on behalf of everyone else, in proportion to their genetic robustness.

Getting back on-topic:

MAShoBX.jpg

I'm really not sure about the proposed new paint job for the GP.

Trawling the world-weary web for background info on gravimetric studies, I came across this pearl of a quote.  I think it's about the pyramids but I really can't be sure.  Please try to read it.

"I don't believe this is true. It might be true that you can interpret it metaphorically to fit anything you want it to but if you're reading a literal meaning you are constrained by what they actually said rather than what you want them to have said. They either said it or they did not. In this case they said it quite plainly like most of what they said. And like most of what they said it's not apparent what the meaning was because there was no readily apparent referent." http://www.sciencechatforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=15995&start=30

Would anyone dare hazard a guess at the author?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, cladking said:

Cladking you are deliberating lying.

1 hour ago, cladking said:

You mean you are going to stop lying now and actually leave - again?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

I read every bit of it and its STILL BS.

It was simple, it proves that you don’t understand Bui’s original lines operate ON A 3 DIMENSIONAL PLANE. Contrary to what you may believe the GP is a 3 dimensional structure. Duh!

cormac

Hey just to be honest I believe I've said that more times to him that you have! He simply doesn't listen to anything except what he believes.  He is considered an internet eccentric for good reason.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gaden said:

I wonder why he along with all of the other estimators never allowed for the massif or fill? I realize that I could very easily be wrong, but they never even mention them, even though their existence was known, right? The massif is easily seen from outside the pyramid, and sand, rubble, and mortar fill are observed through out.

Maybe he did mention it in context with the calculated number of blocks. But AFAIK he didn't subtract it. Probably because he couldn't come up with a decent estimate for what to subtract.

Harte

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Out of curiosity, I wonder where that corner pocket/hollow is on those scans. Does it line up with a line?

That info was in Han's previously posted link from Bob Brier.

1337516381_Nicheingravimetrics.JPG.359b16535e5eefdfb0cca44528d3f511.JPG

Harte

7 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Howdy Cormac do you a link for Raynaud's? I've seen another one of around 900,000 but forget whose that was.

Here's some estimates for you:

1994081069_BlocksintheGP.JPG.c65e51883cbf642419b89932f8d2ae84.JPG

This is from Robert Schoch. https://www.google.com/books/edition/Pyramid_Quest/Bhosr0h2beEC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=number+of+stones+in+the+great+pyramid+Taseos&pg=PT214&printsec=frontcover

Harte

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Thanks Harte I've seen that but not an estimate from Reynaud

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Maybe he did mention it in context with the calculated number of blocks. But AFAIK he didn't subtract it. Probably because he couldn't come up with a decent estimate for what to subtract.

Harte

During Petrie's time the base was obscured. They didn't find Pyramid G1-d right next to the GP until they further cleaned up the area around the base in the 1990's

main-qimg-6f00fea9925478f18b32aa3f6d1f00

The base was not cleared for some time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As much of this is clearly beyond ANY responsible authentication, I choose to "bow out" from this discussion.

Thanks anyway...

9 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Hans

Those sound like drinking words to me

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/22/2021 at 8:22 AM, cladking said:

It sure has.

Course thicknesses is one of my favorite subjects.  ;)

Whatcha been up to?  

Oh not much, college, a new baby (third now). Just trying to make my way forward. Good to see you old friend. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Aus Der Box Skeptisch said:

Oh not much, college, a new baby (third now). Just trying to make my way forward. Good to see you old friend. 

Congratulations!  Babies are the best.  College is a good way to use time.  

If you must live in interesting times it is always best to be young.  

• Confused 1