Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cops in Pennsylvania Spot 'Sasquatch'

Still Waters

Police officers on an overnight patrol in a Pennsylvania town thought for a moment that they had stumbled upon a Sasquatch until they realized that it was merely a clever trick of light and shadow. The faux Bigfoot encounter occurred early this morning as cops in the community of Lititz were keeping an eye out for any potential scofflaws up to no good in the hours after the Super Bowl. Suddenly, much to their surprise, they noticed the shadow of a sizeable bipedal creature on the side of a house.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/cops-in-pennsylvania-spot-sasquatch/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I've been to Lititz. I have family there. That's in Amish country. I googled once about bigfoot sightings in PA and was surprised by how many people have said they saw one. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, susieice said:

I've been to Lititz. I have family there. That's in Amish country. I googled once about bigfoot sightings in PA and was surprised by how many people have said they saw one. 

Do you believe that Bigfoot exists, or do you think it's all misidentification?

• Like 1

Thats great! Im gonna have to try that, im on a corner lot and it will work superbly. Hee hee.

One week bigfoot then the next slenderman etc.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

Do you believe that Bigfoot exists, or do you think it's all misidentification?

Of all the cryptids, I think Bigfoot would be the most likely to actually exist but I'm skeptical that he does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Thats great! Im gonna have to try that, im on a corner lot and it will work superbly. Hee hee.

One week bigfoot then the next slenderman etc.

Tina caught wing of this and grinned big and said can you make it move across the light? I said look who you asking...big smile.

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

Of all the cryptids, I think Bigfoot would be the most likely to actually exist but I'm skeptical that he does.

Why do you feel BF has a better chance than ___________ ( fill in blank ) existing?