Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

R.I.P kmt_sesh

Saru

Such saddening news. Rest in peace, John. Thank you for taking so much of your time to share your knowledge with the rest of us.

• Like 7

I'm at a loss for words. This makes me just as sad as losing Mira Furlan. Another precious light has gone out in the world.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

I know it’s a private internment, but is there any chance we can get someone from here to lay a wreath from afterwards?

I'll see what @Swede or I can do. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Oh no :cry:   Such a great guy and a wonderful Mummy.   And so young too :(   

Fly now, free, John ....

• Like 6

KMT/John touched the lives of many of us in a special way. 
He will be missed, forever in hearts and never forgotten.

RIP our favourite mummy mod and thankyou for the memories plus support 

• Like 9

Now what will we do for an Overlord? 

Dang it kmt........ Gonna miss your sense of humour. 

• Like 8

Truly awful news. My thoughts are with his family and friends. 

UM won't be the same without him.

• Like 9

Ouch.. Like Joc I was thinking about him the other day wondering how he is going with his recovery.. I am at a loss what to say.. he was funny.. clever and had a sharp wit.. I would even class him as a Peer on the forum in regards to the ancient mysteries.. 

"Hail to you, great god, Lord of Justice! I have come to you, my lord, that you may bring me so that I may see your beauty for I know you and I know your name and I know the names of the forty-two gods of those who are with you in this Hall of Justice, who live on those who cherish evil and who gulp down their blood on that day of the reckoning of characters in the presence of Wennefer [another name for Osiris]. Behold the double son of the Songstresses; Lord of Truth is your name. Behold, I have come to you, I have brought you truth, I have repelled falsehood for you. I have not done falsehood against men, I have not impoverished my associates, I have done no wrong in the Place of Truth, I have not learnt that which is not.."

Rest well my old friend.. Till the time where we will meet once more.. I shall forever be in debt for the laughter you have given me over the years.. 

• Like 6