Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Saru

R.I.P kmt_sesh

132 posts in this topic

Cryptid_Control

Oh you’re so lucky Gaden. I held out on visiting because I really wanted to convince my dad to go also. My dad isn’t tech savy enough for here besides checking the front page but I know they’d have been friends quick. Damn John a warning would have been nice!! :cry:

• Thanks 1

jmccr8

Well I haven't had much luck trying to make a donation in honor of John so am sending a money order but will contact Kyle Malone via e-mail to see if they can make their site more accessible to us.

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Likely Guy

After two years I finally get my internet back and this is the first news I get.

My condolences to his family, friends and the UM community who knew him.

I already miss his wry sense of humour. Damn.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Harte

It's like Schrödinger's cat.

You shouldn't have looked in the box.

Harte

• Like 3

lightly

I remember finding and posting an old photo of the Sphinx , partially buried in the sand ! ,and prior to it's 'hood' being patched and extended at the bottom ,with cement.    He was excited to see it in that state, and Thanked me for posting the pic. :)

• Like 6

HerNibs

In the past year kmt-sesh has strangely been a big part of my life even if I haven’t been posting much. As my daughter’s ALS progressed we spent a lot of time watching tv together. Both of us enjoyed ancient historical (some times anti-historical) shows. I found myself telling her “my friend on the board I’ve been on forever said “X” about this.” We talked about him a great deal and about the things I learned from him. We would read about some things he would mention in passing or about legends he mentioned. 

In fact, I talked with her about a great many of the people and friends I have on this board but kmt-sesh seemed to come up a lot due to our show choices. She really enjoyed the discussions and some of his posts I would read to her. I wish I had the chance to let him know that his humor, patience and knowledge gave joy to a horrible desperate situation.  My baby girl died on Feb 28th. My friend in January.

Ill miss him. We both joined in 2007. I’ve known him longer than most friends IRL and will miss him horribly.

So now I’m crying. Love you John.

Nibs

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

Drayno

I just came back to visit....

Oh, man...

I'm dearly sorry to hear this.. I remember his posts.

May he rest in peace.

• Like 3