Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did history buff catch a ghost on camera?

Eldorado

“A week ago I was doing this mundane video for a homemade documentary about the 12 castles surrounding Coventry between the 11th and 15th century – and there was a dark-haired lady standing there.

“I wasn’t sure if it was a ghost or a lady. She was wearing a long black skirt, a red top and was looking rather forlorn. I was intrigued.

“As I continued walking on the castle site I couldn’t see anyone – she disappeared."

Full report at the Coventry Observer:

• Like 2

What ghost? You mean that thing standing there at the very end of the video and then the video conveniently ends? Looks like a tree.

Edited by moonman

I didn't notice it in the video but the I assume blow-up photo showed it quite clearly. 

Papameter:

50% Paranormal     40% Real Woman     10% Hoax

Factors: Already claimed haunted location

• Like 1

Might have been 'the woman in black'.

Image result for woman in black gif

Or just the new tenants of the house.

Image result for ace ventura gif

Edited by TigerBright19

I'm not getting those 44 seconds back...

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Why would his mind automatically go to ghost?  Even before turning around and claiming to not see her anymore?  Judging by the picture and where she was standing it looks like she was next to a white door so could have easily gone through it, yes they said the castle was closed to the public but she could easily work there in some capacity.  It will be interesting to see if he uploads the home made documentary at some point.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Eldorado! You're still on these forums my old friend! Sorry to interrupt the thread... Man I haven't looked in here for at least 5 years, maybe more... Good to see you're still kicking on :) 

• Like 1

I went to the link.The photo is terrible ,but you can see a woman wearing a red top with a long black skirt.However that doesn't mean it's paranormal. The photo or video looks distorted.Take  a good look at it. You can see a human shape dressed in  red and black, but that's it. I have seen much better ghost photos taken years ago in black and white and even a few in color at old castles or manors.

On 2/24/2021 at 4:38 AM, Sunny Day said:

Eldorado! You're still on these forums my old friend! Sorry to interrupt the thread... Man I haven't looked in here for at least 5 years, maybe more... Good to see you're still kicking on :) 

Good to see you too!  :st