Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oxford vaccine to be tested on children

Eldorado

Children as young as six will be given the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine as part of a new clinical trial to test its efficacy in youngsters.

Researchers will use 300 volunteers to assess whether the coronavirus vaccine will produce a strong immune response in children aged between six and 17.

The trial will begin this month at Oxford University and its partner sites in London, Southampton and Bristol.

Full report at Sky news: Link

And at ABC news: Link

• Thanks 1

It would be mad simply mad to vaccinate this age group after trials. as the death rate is 0.003%  0-19yrs.

compare the age range chances of dying from Covid infection;

• 0.003% 0-19yrs.
  • 0.02%   20-49yrs.
  • 0.05%   50-69yrs.
  • 5.4%     70+yrs.

It would be better to allow natural immunity, as the need for yearly vaccination will not be needed. Covid is clearly a disease of the Old, frail, infirm.

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2021 at 11:29 AM, Eldorado said:

Children as young as six will be given the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine as part of a new clinical trial to test its efficacy in youngsters.

Researchers will use 300 volunteers to assess whether the coronavirus vaccine will produce a strong immune response in children aged between six and 17.

The trial will begin this month at Oxford University and its partner sites in London, Southampton and Bristol.

Full report at Sky news: Link

And at ABC news: Link

Those poor children - what parent in their right mind would volunteer their child for this..?

Because non of the children will be given a choice -  THEY won't be doing the volunteering...

I wonder if there will be some kind of financial inducement .. ?.... and this is how they will get 'volunteers' or will it just be dumb parents who are swept up in the 24/7 virus brainwashing  - 

Looks like another line has been crossed on the road to hell...

• Thanks 2

On 2/15/2021 at 2:29 AM, bee said:

Those poor children - what parent in their right mind would volunteer their child for this..?

Because non of the children will be given a choice -  THEY won't be doing the volunteering...

I wonder if there will be some kind of financial inducement .. ?.... and this is how they will get 'volunteers' or will it just be dumb parents who are swept up in the 24/7 virus brainwashing  - 

Looks like another line has been crossed on the road to hell...

I'm curious, how else do you suggest they get a vaccine that is definitely safe for children?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Setton said:

I'm curious, how else do you suggest they get a vaccine that is definitely safe for children?

I'm curious how they get "informed consent" from a six year old.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

I'm curious how they get "informed consent" from a six year old.

Their parent/guardian has the legal right to decide everything on their behalf.

• Thanks 1