Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yet another violent BLM protest

Eldorado

Police arrested 11 people — one who allegedly bit a cop’s leg — when an anti-cop protest turned violent in Manhattan, authorities said Saturday.

About 100 people converged on Midtown for Friday night’s “Defund the Police” demonstration organized by Black Lives Matter, cops said.

Six women and four men were charged with disorderly conduct, obstructing governmental administration, unlawful assembly and assault, an NYPD spokeswoman said. The 10 were given desk appearance tickets and released, the spokeswoman said.

Full report at the NY Post: Link

And at the UK Mail: Link

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Police arrested 11 people — one who allegedly bit a cop’s leg — when an anti-cop protest turned violent in Manhattan, authorities said Saturday.

About 100 people converged on Midtown for Friday night’s “Defund the Police” demonstration organized by Black Lives Matter, cops said.

Six women and four men were charged with disorderly conduct, obstructing governmental administration, unlawful assembly and assault, an NYPD spokeswoman said. The 10 were given desk appearance tickets and released, the spokeswoman said.

Full report at the NY Post: Link

And at the UK Mail: Link

Here, let me supply the narrative the MSMwill be pushing: No. That was a peaceful rally that due to the inflammatory presence of the police spiralled out of control. If you want to know an example of violence, look at January 6th. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

It seems the citizens in Minneapolis aren't pleased with the advice they were given to not resist criminals.  THAT policy sums up everything that's wrong with the Left today.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Meanwhile in Minneapolis..... 

:D 

Thats happened in Seattle and Portland also, longer response times, and more shootings, but the city councils have said to suck it up...

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Eldorado said:

I find it encouraging that there were only 100 of them, rather then 2000.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

Destroy businesses and attack private citizens, OK, no problem.

Frighten some congress critters? The end of democracy! / MSM

Dude ten people got catch-and-released and one dude got detained for biting a cop. It's not exactly a destructive chaotic mess, its one dude who snorted something he shouldn't have doing something stupid. Honestly I'd be shocked if at least one cop DIDN'T get bit on any given weekend in NYC. 

• Sad 1

in related news,  this week there were 4 stabbing in nyc metro system, 2 fatal, 500 more officers deployed to patrol nyc subway,   thou the nutcase was caught, still covered in victims blood,  his targets were homeless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Out of curiousity, has anyone here done much research on how BLM directs their funds? I have read from about five to eight ish different sources about it but no more than that. I guess the money goes to another parent organization which then relays the funds as needed to BLM since BLM is not tax exempt. They are through actblue but not listed on charity watch, I guess because of the structure of the fund. Are they transparent about how they distribute funds for "defunding the police"?

• Like 4

It gets siphoned off by the "leaders" of the group.  One of them has already been accused of it.

• Like 1

Good luck finding this on any MSM source:  

The same precinct in my neighborhood that the city ordered abandoned and became part of CHAZ was barricaded in with walls of snow erected by "antifa" which for a time prevented police vehicles from leaving the precinct to respond to emergency calls related to the snow storm.  Geniuses these people.  That'll teach those racist pigs!

• Like 3

On 2/16/2021 at 12:08 AM, smanthaonvaca said:

Out of curiousity, has anyone here done much research on how BLM directs their funds? I have read from about five to eight ish different sources about it but no more than that. I guess the money goes to another parent organization which then relays the funds as needed to BLM since BLM is not tax exempt. They are through actblue but not listed on charity watch, I guess because of the structure of the fund. Are they transparent about how they distribute funds for "defunding the police"?

They are just putting one over on the fools and getting rich while doing nothing good.    BLM supports the Democrats who have been running the big cities for decades.  The same cities where the police shootings are happening.