Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2021 UFO Disclosure

Mike Fox

I found this in the British online newspaper, the Daily Mail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9257395/Pentagon-admits-testing-wreckage-UFO-crashes.html

They claim to have 150 pages of feedback from a US Freedom of Information request, that confirms that the US is in possession of alien artifacts.

It's being treated by the Daily Mail as a minor article, hidden by Covid and Trump impeachment news releases, yet normally this would be headline news around the world.

I share this to increase awareness within this group, and to ask if this is credible and can be authenticated?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mike Fox said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9257395/Pentagon-admits-testing-wreckage-UFO-crashes.html

They claim to have 150 pages of feedback from a US Freedom of Information request, that confirms that the US is in possession of alien artifacts.

It's being treated by the Daily Mail as a minor article, hidden by Covid and Trump impeachment news releases, yet normally this would be headline news around the world.

I share this to increase awareness within this group, and to ask if this is credible and can be authenticated?

"confirms that the US is in possession of alien artifacts"

Well, it's a tabloid, they claim things like that all of the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

He basically (reading between the flim and the flam) seems to be claiming the weather balloon recovered from Roswell was made from Nitinol, which is used in a variety of medical procedures ....

https://www.medicaldesignandoutsourcing.com/what-is-nitinol-and-where-is-it-used/#:~:text=Nitinol is a metal alloy,shows great elasticity under stress.

Edit: mostly denistry ......   so all them space aliens flew all this way to Earth in order to crash and give us better tooth braces  :tsu:

Edited by Essan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Mike Fox said:

Welcome to the forum!

Is the Daily Mail a reputable news outlet?   I always thought of it as a better than the grocery store rags at the cash register, but not necessarily useful/real news.

I have seen heavily redacted documents about UFO activity in northern New Mexico and the thing is that the parts you need to figure out what the document is about are the parts that are redacted.  

29 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Is the Daily Mail a reputable news outlet?  

No news story is reputable - you need to check out the original source.  Which in this case is some bloke's blog.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Its all tabloid bs ^^      Anything to sell there product. Its incredibly corrupt how so called news outlets can blatantly publish such dishonest information. People buy into tho..

• Haha 1

I would like to see the actual foia returns. They should be so redacted that you can’t make heads or tales with them.

Btw... Frederick Wang is an interesting cat for any internet sleuths out there.

Edited by Nobu

21 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

How is a claim evidence?

someone claims to have spotted bigfoot.

The story told & blurred footage put forward IS evidence with regards to the claim.

What you mean is there isn't any good positive evidence that would make even the hardened skeptics heads turn & take this subject out of the strange phenomenon category- which I agree with:yes:

• Like 2

Just now, Dejarma said:

someone claims to have spotted bigfoot.

The story told & blurred footage put forward IS evidence with regards to the claim.

What you mean is there isn't any good positive evidence that would make even the hardened skeptics heads turn & take this subject out of the strange phenomenon category- which I agree with:yes:

No, I meant as I said: claims aren't evidence.

Evidence is used to support claims but claims in and of themselves aren't evidence.

Person A: I saw Big Foot at x location at y time (claim), and here is a photograph and some physical samples ("evidence") that I took from x location and y time.

Claiming "I saw Big Foot" is not evidence that he saw Big Foot.

Allow me the honour of quoting one of the most ridiculous attempts I've heard at Earning some Money & Gaining Notability regarding this enigma. Quoted from article:

Pentagon ADMITS that it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes

:rofl:NO, they have not!:rofl:

I'd be surprised & disappointed if even the staunchest believers fell for this utter BS!

This Anthony Bragalia must think we're all fekin stupid:angry:

• Like 2

Unsure of the reputation of those two tabloids that were mentioned in the OP, I think they have been known to blurt out preposterous claims and news articles. 

Has anyone read anything more about that blogger guy,  or perhaps is there a way we can see the original files, not only the approval?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Those headlines on the front pages of those newspapers are a soft disclosure.  Expect similar from now on, which shall eventually form into full disclosure.  But alas, there will still be people who refuse to accept or take it seriously - that's the way of this world.  One of the main reasons for those front page announcements is all down to the eventual full introduction of what President Trump called the Space Force or was previously known as, Solar Warden.  The technology behind that navy up there was made possible by - what those newspaper headlines revealed.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mark One said:

The technology behind that navy up there was made possible by - what those newspaper headlines revealed.

What navy? Up where?

2 hours ago, Trelane said:

What navy? Up where?

Solar Warden.   Beyond Earth.   Now known as Space Force.

Any decent and legit capture on film of what is known as a black triangular platform or long tubular/cigar shaped station are generally us, not ET or UT.  The first attempts (after ww2) used refitted submarines which later evolved into much larger and longer tubeshaped stations - spacecraft/goods/tech/personel carriers.  A subs sealed, air tight design was ideal for refits with aquired off planet technology which had either been brought down by us, suffered some internal malfunction or had been deliberately left for us to find.

1 hour ago, Mark One said:

Solar Warden.   Beyond Earth.   Now known as Space Force.

Any decent and legit capture on film of what is known as a black triangular platform or long tubular/cigar shaped station are generally us, not ET or UT.  The first attempts (after ww2) used refitted submarines which later evolved into much larger and longer tubeshaped stations - spacecraft/goods/tech/personel carriers.  A subs sealed, air tight design was ideal for refits with aquired off planet technology which had either been brought down by us, suffered some internal malfunction or had been deliberately left for us to find.

Oh, ok. Any solid information to back all this up? Links, papers, documents?  Where did you come up with the name Solar Warden? You do realize that  Space Force has only just started it's initial organization and staffing phases? There aren't like actual vehicles and laser guns.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Oh, ok. Any solid information to back all this up? Links, papers, documents?  Where did you come up with the name Solar Warden? You do realize that  Space Force has only just started it's initial organization and staffing phases? There aren't like actual vehicles and laser guns.

I am too long in the tooth to begin that again.  I've said my piece, just take it or leave it.  I didn't (personally) come up with the name Solar Warden. But those newspaper headlines just left me needing to say something about it.  It's actually quite exciting especially with what's to follow.

You are correct regarding Space Forces somewhat apparent infancy.  However what we eventually shall see of that will slowly drip feed in some unusual looking spacecraft into the public eye which will make people wonder how they and where did they build them.  Oh, and they don't handle laser guns but the kind of weapons we are familiar with here.  Thank you for your interest.

On 2/19/2021 at 2:57 AM, Nobu said:

I would like to see the actual foia returns. They should be so redacted that you can’t make heads or tales with them.

Btw... Frederick Wang is an interesting cat for any internet sleuths out there.

Is he friends with Anthony Weiner?

2 hours ago, Trelane said:

Wasn’t Solar Warden from the Gary MacKinnon business?

1 hour ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Wasn’t Solar Warden from the Gary MacKinnon business?

I'm not certain. It may have been that or any number of the lunatics from the "Project Camelot" rubbish.

As far as experimental craft, those may or may not also have space-bound applications. There's certainly no "Space Navy" complete with actual fleets of craft already in service. The initial budgetary figures for anything approaching that would be extremely expensive to say the least.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Trelane said:

There's certainly no "Space Navy" complete with actual fleets of craft already in service.

how do you know?