Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Coronavirus Cases Decreasing

Scholar4Truth

Of course the pandemic is decreasing.  There isn't a need for it anymore...it accomplished it's objective.

Question:  Why politicize a vaccine?  

Even the Vaccine itself has become politicized and is a mantra by the comrads on the left.  I know this to be true because I have many, many, customers of such persuasion.  They all have asked me, Have you gotten the vaccine?  Well, you really need to you know...it is so important...blah, blah, blah...

All hail the power of a vaccine that doesn't even keep you from getting the virus...what a crock...

sigh

smh

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/19/2021 at 1:24 PM, Eldorado said:

US cases up 6.2%, deaths down 10.9%

Total cases: 31,670,294

Total deaths: 567,214

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/09/01/816707182/map-tracking-the-spread-of-the-coronavirus-in-the-u-s?

I attribute that to us prioritizing the vaccine for the most vulnerable population.  The ones getting infected now are the younger ones who are more able to survive thus changing the numbers in a somewhat positive way.

It's a real shame that the Trump supporters that were so proud of Operation Warp Speed and Trump cutting regulations to speed up the availability are now refusing to take the vaccine because it didn't have enough time to be thoroughly tested.  It's going to be hard to get over this if a stubborn population insists on perpetuating this disease in their midst. 

US Cases drop 5.9% on a two week trend. Deaths down 28.4% on a two week trend. https://www.npr.org/816707182

Cases in US this week are down -19.6% Cases continue to be low. 

On 2/15/2021 at 6:34 PM, joc said:

Of course it's decreasing...No need to continue a Pandemic after it has already accomplished it's objective.

Ask your selves a question...have 50% of Americans received the vaccine?  The answer is No.  How then can the cases decrease by 50% in less than a month after the election has been decided?

I called it.  I have a post calling it!  I'll find it after this real life situation...aka...weather storm warning ...is over.

Edit:  oh wait...I just watched the video...only 4% vaccinated...but they  CNN  has an answer for everything don't they?  Damn right they do...it's easy...they make it up as they go along. smh

They haven't decreased in all states.  We have counties that are experiencing another surge, other counties are holding steady, no decline, so it isn't over yet.   It is way too early to give the vaccine any credit for any decrease.   As for the agenda that you mention, we have yet to see how that plays out or if it is even real.  My opinion is there are many agendas being played out, some opportunistic and some planned.  But the virus is real whether the numbers are or not.  AND we could get another surge just like happened in 1920 with the flu.

Edited by Desertrat56

On 4/21/2021 at 6:02 AM, joc said:

Of course the pandemic is decreasing.  There isn't a need for it anymore...it accomplished it's objective.

Question:  Why politicize a vaccine?  

Even the Vaccine itself has become politicized and is a mantra by the comrads on the left.  I know this to be true because I have many, many, customers of such persuasion.  They all have asked me, Have you gotten the vaccine?  Well, you really need to you know...it is so important...blah, blah, blah...

All hail the power of a vaccine that doesn't even keep you from getting the virus...what a crock...

sigh

smh

Someone is profiting from that. Based on everything that has gone on recently I suspect Pfizer and Moderna greased some palms that J&J & Astra Zeneca did not.   Why else would all the Astra Zeneca vaccines that were made in the U.S not get FDA approval, and why did we have a "pause" on J&J vaccine for over a week?   I don't agree with your theories but I do suspect something is hinky with Pfizer and the FDA.   The politicization of the Covid 19 virus was done by Mr. Trump's administration to begin with so you get a grip and calm down.

Edited by Desertrat56

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Someone is profiting from that. Based on everything that has gone on recently I suspect Pfizer and Moderna greased some palms that J&J & Astra Zeneca did not.   Why else would all the Astra Zeneca vaccines that were made in the U.S not get FDA approval, and why did we have a "pause" on J&J vaccine for over a week?   I don't agree with your theories but I do suspect something is hinky with Pfizer and the FDA.   The politicization of the Covid 19 virus was done by Mr. Trump's administration to begin with so you get a grip and calm down.

The politicization of the vaccine is an ongoing thing ...right now...with the Democrats.  Everyone I have come into contact with that has asked me if I have taken the vaccine is a Democrat.  That has nothing to do with Trump.  And it isn't some of the Democrats...every Democrat I have serviced has asked me that question.  It's a mantra.  Like...vote early.

So...yeah.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

They haven't decreased in all states.  We have counties that are experiencing another surge, other counties are holding steady, no decline, so it isn't over yet.   It is way too early to give the vaccine any credit for any decrease.   As for the agenda that you mention, we have yet to see how that plays out or if it is even real.  My opinion is there are many agendas being played out, some opportunistic and some planned.  But the virus is real whether the numbers are or not.  AND we could get another surge just like happened in 1920 with the flu.

No we couldn't.  And no we won't...unless...unless my dear...and mark my words!...if Trump runs in 2024  (and I'm already seeing Bumper Stickers) look for a reset of the pandemic of 2020...do you think we will all fall for that again?  It's all manufactured, none of it is real.  If it had all happened any time other than Trump 2020 I would not be arguing the point.  but it was and we saw what happened and what is still happening.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, joc said:

The politicization of the vaccine is an ongoing thing ...right now...with the Democrats.  Everyone I have come into contact with that has asked me if I have taken the vaccine is a Democrat.  That has nothing to do with Trump.  And it isn't some of the Democrats...every Democrat I have serviced has asked me that question.  It's a mantra.  Like...vote early.

So...yeah.  

And it is a politicization with the republicans refusing the vaccine and some still claiming the virus is made up to denigrate Trump.  I think you and I have had conversations like this before.  Politics is NOT one sided, both sides play the same games and both sides have politicized the virus and the vaccine for their own purposes, control of large groups of people, media is owned by supporters of one side or the other so you get no real news or no real information, it is all tainted by politics which is essentially boils down to greed.  You have chosen a side, I am standing on the sidelines asking "why is the emperor not wearing any clothes?"   step back and look at the big picture, being polarized just makes you a pawn in the game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

, media is owned by supporters of one side or the other so you get no real news or no real information,

I haven't chosen a side...well, the side I am on is mine.  I see what is happening.  I trust Republicans as much as I trust Democrats. 

To your quote:  I see it a bit differently...both sides of the aisle are owned by The Media.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, joc said:

I haven't chosen a side...well, the side I am on is mine.  I see what is happening.  I trust Republicans as much as I trust Democrats. 

To your quote:  I see it a bit differently...both sides of the aisle are owned by The Media.  

I did not mean political parties when I said "both sides".   There is a lot more to it than that.  The political parties are tools of, not drivers of, any agenda that different groups have, and all agendas are about control and money/resources.  "The Media" is another tool.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I did not mean political parties when I said "both sides".   There is a lot more to it than that.  The political parties are tools of, not drivers of, any agenda that different groups have, and all agendas are about control and money/resources.  "The Media" is another tool.

Yeah I get all that...The Media is a tool yes...but not just 'another' tool.   The Media itself has become The Driver of the Narrative.  The narrative is a directive of thought, as I see it.  Guiding the masses to 'think' their way into agreeing with a predetermined agenda. 

• Like 4

On 4/28/2021 at 3:57 PM, Desertrat56 said:

April 13, 2021 

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/547922-trump-criticizes-fda-on-johnson-and-johnson-vaccine-pause 

Former President Trump rebuked the Biden administration, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Tuesday for the decision to pause administration of the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine for concerns over potential blood clots.

"The Biden Administration did a terrible disservice to people throughout the world by allowing the FDA and CDC to call a 'pause' in the use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine," Trump said in a statement. "The results of this vaccine have been extraordinary but now it’s reputation will be permanently challenged. The people who have already taken the vaccine will be up in arms, and perhaps all of this was done for politics or perhaps it’s the FDA’s love for Pfizer."

Trump argued the FDA should not be permitted to enact such a restriction over what he called "possibly political reasons, or maybe because their friends at Pfizer have suggested it." 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, joc said:

The narrative is a directive of thought, as I see it.  Guiding the masses to 'think' their way into agreeing with a predetermined agenda. 

Not to mention vilifying and if possible, crucifying anyone who stands in their way.

• Like 2