Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Triplets filmed talking to an 'unseen entity'

Still Waters

A spooky piece of footage captured by a baby monitor at a house in Georgia appears to show a set of triplets talking to an unseen entity. The unsettling scene reportedly unfolded late last month in the home of Caitlin Nichols, who became concerned when she heard her three two-year-old daughters causing something of a ruckus in their bedroom. Checking their baby monitor to see what might be wrong, the mom was taken aback upon seeing the tots seemingly talking to someone.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/watch-toddlers-filmed-talking-to-ghost/

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

There's probably a spider on the wall! That would account for the repeated running away and screaming.

• Like 5

Triplets look like a nightmare, dear God :mellow: lol.

But I seems to me that one of them is being extra and the other two are just watching her and mimicking.

• Like 4

There does appear to be an awful lot of flying 'orbs' in this video.

0:03 - bottom left

0:10 - top right

0:28 - right to left

.....and the one that can't be dismissed as a fly, IMHO:

1:26 - left of center, near the blankets.

(I gave up at this point, but there may be others)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, acute said:

Curious as to why in your opinion it cannot be dismissed as a fly?

• Thanks 1

I thought they where cute......"I can run away,....I can run away....I can go to bed.... awww, can't you run away?" 

Meanwhile it sounds like the supervising adult is listening to Norah Jones calmly while watching the chaos on the monitor.

• Like 4

Kinda cute how the kids played hide-n-seek with the imaginary thing..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, acute said:

Yep, that is what I was going to point out too. My opinion is that often possible paranormal claims seem to involve orbs at a rate higher than you would expect randomly. To me, that is evidence that increases the possibility that real paranormal is at play.

• Haha 1

Another thing I consider when viewing such videos is that small children are closer to the spiritual plane than adults locked into the physical reality only.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Another thing I consider when viewing such videos is that small children are closer to the spiritual plane than adults locked into the physical reality only.

Children can be highly imaginative and when with others can be highly influenced by one another.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Its very common for kids to play make believe and have imaginary friends most outgrow it some go on to be adults with delusional and mental issues.

The "orbs" are some or the more bug looking ones posted here.

I see nothing paranormal here, but of course i wouldnt :tu:

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

Children can be highly imaginative and when with others can be highly influenced by one another.

I am aware of that also. I am suggesting also that the line between reality and imagination can be blurry too.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I am aware of that also. I am suggesting also that the line between reality and imagination can be blurry too.

Playing 'pretend' is what most kids do. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well that was about the most adorable thing I’ve seen in a while. Rarely but sometimes I miss when my sons were that young. 

I don’t know much about orbs. The rational explanation has always seemed to satisfy me, but towards the end of the video there was a really strong bright one. Probably nothing, but it stood out to me. 

Did the Mom ever ask them about this?

I'm going with the 'spider on wall' theory. Kids that age have an incredible amount of imagination, doesn't take much to set it off. 

*sees spider on wall*

Ringleader munchkin: Look, it's an alien from outer space!

Munchkin followers: Tell it to talk to our leader! 

Ringleader munchkin: That's me, it says it's going to eat us!

Munchkin followers: On no *runs around screaming*

Seriously, we've all been little kids, we were always play acting drama all day long using whatever props we could find. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/18/2021 at 9:17 AM, papageorge1 said:

Ok stop. First, please explain what "spiritual plane" means. How is it quantified and examined? Next, based off of what criteria would children be closer to said "plane"???

You dish out some amazing rubbish throughout the forums,  but this is beyond the far heliopause of the fringe you're wading out into now. I mean seriously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Ok stop. First, please explain what "spiritual plane" means. 

In Theosophical, Vedic (Hindu) and other eastern and western esoteric wisdom traditions there are planes of reality some call astral, mental and higher planes byond of our familiar three dimensional plane of physical reality. These planes are 'clairvoyantly' sensed and described by many masters, rishis and psychically gifted.  This sensing occurs through psychic senses in our astral and mental bodies that normally interpenetrate our physical body. 

How is it quantified and examined?

These planes can not be directly detected by physical senses and instruments (like dark matter?). It can only be described by the psychically gifted. A materialist is free to ignore that which can not be physically validated however the expansion of nature as described in these aforementioned wisdom traditions has explanatory power for paranormal phenomena that the materialist seems to prefer to deny, dismiss an diminish in importance.

Next, based off of what criteria would children be closer to said "plane"???

The teaching is that we physical humans are incarnated from pre-existing souls on the higher planes. Children are still closer to the spiritual planes and still new to a new physical existence.

I mean seriously.

So do I mean seriously.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

In Theosophical, Vedic (Hindu) and other eastern and western esoteric wisdom traditions there are planes of reality some call astral, mental and higher planes byond of our familiar three dimensional plane of physical reality. These planes are 'clairvoyantly' sensed and described by many masters, rishis and psychically gifted.  This sensing occurs through psychic senses in our astral and mental bodies that normally interpenetrate our physical body. 

These planes can not be directly detected by physical senses and instruments. It can only be described by the psychically gifted. A materialist is free to ignore that which can not be physically validated however the expansion of nature as described in these aforementioned wisdom traditions has explanatory power for paranormal phenomena that the materialist seems to prefer to deny, dismiss an diminish in importance.

The teaching is that we physical humans are incarnated from pre-existing souls on the higher planes. Children are still closer to the spiritual planes and still new to a new physical existence.

So do I mean seriously.

Ah yes, I suspected as much. That's unfortunate. How do you freely accept these items (along with others) despite no actual proof or the ridiculously fantastical nature of them individually? Don't answer that, I already have an idea what that response will be as well. Thank you for clarifying though.

6 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Don't answer that, 

Can't control myself. My decades of study and consideration of many types of so-called paranormal phenomena has left me concluding this model of reality has the strongest explanatory power for things that really occur. No other model of reality is really competitive in explanatory power in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Can't control myself. My decades of study and consideration of many types of so-called paranormal phenomena has left me concluding this model of reality has the strongest explanatory power for things that really occur. No other model of reality is really competitive in explanatory power in my opinion. 

Have your considerable years of study provided any concrete evidence or proof? Unfortunately mine have not.

I continue to spend a lot of time camping looking for the alleged Bigfoot. Still nothing. I was dabbling in the ghost hunting thing for a while but it just ended up being a lot of late nights in some really cool historic locations. Like BF though, nothing.

11 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Have your considerable years of study provided any concrete evidence or proof? Unfortunately mine have not.

For me it is the cumulative weight of thousands extrapolated to millions of events in the human experience.

13 minutes ago, Trelane said:

I continue to spend a lot of time camping looking for the alleged Bigfoot. Still nothing. I was dabbling in the ghost hunting thing for a while but it just ended up being a lot of late nights in some really cool historic locations. Like BF though, nothing.

Maybe Bigfoot doesn't want to be seen. I believe Bigfoot has attributes we would call paranormal. That's another discussion. 

I think many ghost hunters have experienced many real paranormal things but there is of course no guarantee for the amateur explorer.

19 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

For me it is the cumulative weight of thousands extrapolated to millions of events in the human experience.

Maybe Bigfoot doesn't want to be seen. I believe Bigfoot has attributes we would call paranormal. That's another discussion. 

I think many ghost hunters have experienced many real paranormal things but there is of course no guarantee for the amateur explorer.

Extrapolated claims just don't cut it. If that is the only grounds then anyone can say anything and it generally will be taken at face value. For example, if I said I saw a unicorn and provided a compelling story with data what then? It's still not true and is ridiculous to consider as otherwise. In doing so, validating a lot of things that simply are not rue or do not exist. Not a productive practice at all.

I find when it comes to BF that the craftiness of such a creature would not be the extent that has recently been associated with it. Since there is no proof of "paranormal" items to be attributed, I focus in as though the alleged creature is bound by the same laws as every other living being on the planet. I don't discuss fantasies as if they were a scientific fact.. That's really what the paranormal in most cases boils down to anyway.

See that's the problem. What makes one person more "experienced" at ghost hunting than another? The methods are easily replicated so I guess its just a matter of how many "hunts" you've done? Thant seems a bit arbitrary and somewhat arrogant.

None of it passes my smell test.