Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ammo Company Won't Sell To Biden Voters

OverSword

Makes sense. It’s not like Biden isn’t trying to put him out of business 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, rashore said:

I suppose if the company wants to do that and get some PR going on... and really, if folks want their ammo, they will just check the little box regardless on how they voted. It's not like the shop can verify that sort of thing. 

That's what I was thinking. And if anybody actually checked the "Yes" box when they went to buy their ammo?

Edited by Gunn
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Gunn said:

That's what I was thinking. And if anybody actually checked the "Yes" box when they went to buy their ammo?

Or if someone wanted to stand on their voters rights to be able to keep their vote private and tell the shop NOYB.. how would that go over or not? 

Does make me wonder.. Michigan got some kind of picky voter privacy stuff going on- it may be a private company can't force a person to divulge voter information to be able to secure their 2nd amendment rights of access to ammo. Or tip into the shop very well can and it's up to the customer to choose or not... This could fade out pretty quickly, but it will be interesting to see how this develops. 

• Like 6

I see it as an attention stunt too,

That whole poltical stance door swings both ways i wouldn't do business at places that have trump support flags or signs and oddly around here those places never seem busy.

• Like 3

Or if someone wanted to stand on their voters rights to be able to keep their vote private and tell the shop NOYB.. how would that go over or not? 

Does make me wonder.. Michigan got some kind of picky voter privacy stuff going on- it may be a private company can't force a person to divulge voter information to be able to secure their 2nd amendment rights of access to ammo. Or tip into the shop very well can and it's up to the customer to choose or not... This could fade out pretty quickly, but it will be interesting to see how this develops. 

Oh! Or...and here's a good one...or they of course denied voting for Biden, bought the ammo, proceeded to to walk to the exit and then turn around and said;

"Ha! I lied! I did vote for Biden! Suuuckers!":w00t:

And then they just hopscotched their way back home with all the ammo they bought and could carry.

• Haha 7

Just now, Gunn said:

Oh! Or...and here's a good one...or they of course denied voting for Biden, bought the ammo, proceeded to to walk to the exit and then turn around and said;

And then they just hopscotched their way back home with all the ammo they bought and could carry.

Oh my. Bet someone does that. Or maybe even a few. 

It is kind of amusing that an ammo company is willing to suppress 2nd amendment rights of access to ammo of some folks due to their private voting in protest to other 2A things they are feeling suppressed about. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Gunn said:

no different than a pothead who says no when asked if he ever used illegal drugs. on gun purchase application. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gunn said:

Wouldn't really be a big deal.  The ammo shop still got their money.  

I think this will work good for the ammo shop if they can ever get some ammo to stock.  

• Like 1

It is kind of amusing that an ammo company is willing to suppress 2nd amendment rights of access to ammo of some folks due to their private voting in protest to other 2A things they are feeling suppressed about. 

It would be an "Oh snap!" moment that's for sure. :D

Yeah overall I think it's just a PR stunt like you said before. Maybe they thought it would be amusing too and maybe that's why they did it to get the attention so as to make a ton of sales. You know, just to jab at Biden voters and get them to lie and buy the ammo too, and do something like the prank I thought of.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rashore said:

That does bring up a good point.  Is ammo considered a second amendment right?  If so then they are violating the Constitutional rights of citizens for their own political purposes.  If not, then even Biden were to actually do something to regulate ammo they would have no standing.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

no different than a pothead who says no when asked if he ever used illegal drugs. on gun purchase application. 

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

Wouldn't really be a big deal.  The ammo shop still got their money.  

I think this will work good for the ammo shop if they can ever get some ammo to stock.  

Yeah, exactly. Increasing sales.

this is online store, so no one walks out of the door,  and says "suuuckers" lol but it may pi$$ them off enough to shop someplace else,  as far as business, these days ammo flys off the shelves\warehouses in hours, they will not lose anything, they will sell 100% of their inventory

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, aztek said:

this is online store, so no one walks out of the door,  and says "suuuckers" lol but it may pi$$ them off enough to shop someplace else,  as far as business, these days ammo flys off the shelves\warehouses in hours, they will not lose anything, they will sell 100% of their inventory

Ah come on, Aztek! Work with me here man!

Okay how about a post on their website then? You know,a Biden voter rebuking them in a similar way. Meanwhile the owners make out like they're really serious and reply back with something like;

"Damn you! ( counts their money) Damn you! (50, 100, 200, 300, 400,) Damn you all to hell! Cha-ching! I mean, damn you!" <_<

You know, just to keep their PR BS going.;)

Edit to add; Oh and their hopscotching too, all the way to the bank, that is.:devil:

Edited by Gunn
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gunn said:

Ah come on, Aztek! Work with me here man!

ok, do you think Biden voters they will figure out such loophole? after all they voted for Biden, lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Link

:gun::lol::gun:

IMO This is really just a publicity stunt.  If I owned a business I wouldn't care about your politics, religion, sexual preference, gender identity, etc., etc. My goal would be making money by providing a service.

Some people think democrats don't have guns.   They are wrong, but who would buy ammo from this company after that silly "advertisement".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

ok, do you think Biden voters they will figure out such loophole? after all they voted for Biden, lol

Yeah but that's the whole point. Very few will. Instead Biden voters will want to stick it to the man, or think they're stinking it to the man when they think they're fooling this ammo company by buying their ammo and then telling them they lied.

But in reality it's Cha-ching for the ammo company by making it all political.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Some people think democrats don't have guns.   They are wrong, but who would buy ammo from this company after that silly "advertisement".

Anybody who was triggered by the story into buying ammo.  Probably the first option they would take.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Anybody who was triggered by the story into buying ammo.  Probably the first option they would take.

I get it, anyone who thinks they hate Biden will run buy ammo from that company and the idea is there are more of those people than those who like Biden and have guns.   Still silly in my opinion.

• Like 2

The thing that bothers me the most about all of this divisive crap is the assumption that the middle of the road attitude is rare, when in fact it is more prevalent than either extreme.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I get it, anyone who thinks they hate Biden will run buy ammo from that company and the idea is there are more of those people than those who like Biden and have guns.   Still silly in my opinion.

Not quite like that.  Think of this as an "it doesn't matter what they say about you as long as they say something about you" situation.  So first off if you are a gun owner, buying some ammo may not have been at the forefront of your thoughts when you woke up this morning but after hearing about this story it's in your mind at some level now. If you decide that you do need to buy some ammo there is a decent chance you will go to this sellers website and order it.  They probably boosted sales 1000% for one or two days using this story as free advertising.  It's pretty ingenious I think really.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked