Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ammo Company Won't Sell To Biden Voters

OverSword

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Wow psyche, Maybe I'll come back to this conversation when you can emotionally handle it. Clearly you can not, and I like you so I'm not going to be part of a conversation that's going to get you suspended or banned. 

Whatever.

Try the subject then. Obviously you agree with the actions of division being practised here. I don't but I see what Oversword is saying. It's a stunt and I'm sure it has improved sales. Just strikes me as unethical. 

Just now, psyche101 said:

Whatever.

Try the subject then. Obviously you agree with the actions of division being practised here. I don't but I see what Oversword is saying. It's a stunt and I'm sure it has improved sales. Just strikes me as unethical. 

I see it as a way to bring attention to a subject that directly effects their livelihood. I don't know if I'd use the term unethical, but it is divisive. They probably could have gone about it in a different way. 

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

I see it as a way to bring attention to a subject that directly effects their livelihood. I don't know if I'd use the term unethical, but it is divisive. They probably could have gone about it in a different way. 

Wether they like Biden or Trump, one thing I would think they share in common is 2A. It's supposed to be for protection of the country. As much as I dislike gun culture, it's sadder to see Americans turning on things that should be bigger than any one man and bring you together. You've well illustrated how important this privilege is to you, yet these guys are denying that. So are those supporting that. It's a sobering demonstration. 

• Like 1

Yeah I fear the divide is so great today that it’s become irreconcilable. The drastic changes those in power seem to want to implement, not just regarding the second amendment but pretty much every aspect of our lives, many of us feel  like they are trying to take away everything that makes America what it is. 

I wish I knew the answer.

• Like 1

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Yeah I fear the divide is so great today that it’s become irreconcilable. The drastic changes those in power seem to want to implement, not just regarding the second amendment but pretty much every aspect of our lives, many of us feel  like they are trying to take away everything that makes America what it is. 

I wish I knew the answer.

The answer is the people. 

America is not just a place. It's a people. That seems to be getting lost in all the left right crap and who should have what and who owes who. 

Humans have a gift for over complication.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

The answer is the people. 

America is not just a place. It's a people. That seems to be getting lost in all the left right crap and who should have what and who owes who. 

Humans have a gift for over complication.

Amen to that. 

I have heard it said that because we no longer have an outside enemy big enough to be a threat, at least in people’s minds, that we automatically turn on each other. That the human condition is very tribalistic. 

We have always been divided to some extent, but we have always had a bigger boogeyman outside our shores going back to at least ww1. Again at least in our minds. 

I think humanity is a long way off from evolving beyond that mind set. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Amen to that. 

I have heard it said that because we no longer have an outside enemy big enough to be a threat, at least in people’s minds, that we automatically turn on each other. That the human condition is very tribalistic. 

We have always been divided to some extent, but we have always had a bigger boogeyman outside our shores going back to at least ww1. Again at least in our minds. 

I think humanity is a long way off from evolving beyond that mind set. 

It's what we do. We overcome. We recognise the brutality of Darwinism and strive to improve. It's why we have societies, compassion, laws.

We have to move forward.

It's so disappointing to see the right acting like this. It was shameful when left orientated people took to the streets protesting when Trump won. Anyone knows I'm no fan of the guy at all, but the choice is made by the people and has to be accepted by the people and respected. It's four years. If things go bad you can change it then. That's just how things are. 

I hope you guys can put your political differences aside for the bigger picture. I really do.

• Like 1

Its definitely a difficult situation we find ourselves in. Personally for me, it's seems there are people who just want to impose their will on us all. Not just regarding the SA. Aside from a few posts here and there on a message board, I find myself wanting to turn inward, and just block it all out. I wish there was a place I could go where I could just be left alone. Right, left, to hell with them all. I have a very small circle of people who I'm close to. We work hard, we play hard, we don't want to hurt anyone. We help each other out when one of us is down. That's the life I've strived for. I see many of things being done today as a direct threat to all that. 

10 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Right, so of everyone did what you want that would be unity would it?

Gun culture proponents. Those who think they can't live without that phallic shaped security blanket.

Because I call you out, especially when picking on his wife? I don't think so. Do you usually pick on females Myles? Give it but can't take it Myles. Ha. What a joke.

Nope.   Compromise leads to unity.   The left doesn't believe in compromise.  

Those who want a gun are gun nuts?   OK biden nut.  

No one ever picked on Trumps wife?   Keep your head in the sand.   

I enjoy my guns and like the protection for my family.  It's a constitutional right.   I will also disagree with the government if they try to outlaw swimming pools even though I don't own one.  Many more children die in swimming pools than by guns.  It's not in the constitution but I'd still be against it.  

• Like 4

On 2/23/2021 at 11:38 PM, Myles said:

Nope.   Compromise leads to unity.   The left doesn't believe in compromise.  

That's not what your post is saying. Reread your last paragraph. That's not compromise Myles. You just used your god given right to shoot yourself in the foot. 

Those who want a gun are gun nuts? 

Those who think that some God gave it them, and refuse to compromise. People who think one needs an automatic weapon in a city. 

OK biden nut.  

Oh. Very mature Myles. 

No one ever picked on Trumps wife?   Keep your head in the sand.   

When did I pick on her, and say she had slept with countless men? 

I don't stoop down there. I notice you do though.

I enjoy my guns and like the protection for my family.  It's a constitutional right.   I will also disagree with the government if they try to outlaw swimming pools even though I don't own one.  Many more children die in swimming pools than by guns.  It's not in the constitution but I'd still be against it.  

When a swimming pool breaks into a school and starts deliberately killing children at random I'll give your idea a listen. Do you understand the difference between a deliberate attack and an accident? It would seem not going by this. 

Good old whataboutism. Giving gun nuts excuses to not discuss the subject since forever. 

Gun regulation arguments......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLWCvOz8Rfm09nzwHGZvn

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Those who think that some God gave it them, and refuse to compromise. People who think one needs an automatic weapon in a city. 

Glad you don't think I'm a "gun nut".    I'm an atheist.   I also do not live in a city nor do I have an automatic weapon.