Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

Ammo Company Won't Sell To Biden Voters

189 posts in this topic

the13bats
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

But seriously though, I don't think they mention trump, they are just against a president that would like to see their business disappear.

why dwell on trump he had his chance and blew it in a big way and the America people voted him out but its not a reach to imagine some trump supporters in a glaring show of sour grapes and sore losership would attack biden.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Michelle

I can't speak for anyone else, but I was wondering why certain people are dwelling on Trump too. This doesn't have anything to do with him.

• Like 8

the13bats
52 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I was wondering why certain people are dwelling on Trump too. This doesn't have anything to do with him.

Trump in his loosing let down a lot of people who saw him as a messiah, its expected they are crest fallen, lets give them time to morn and try to heal.

psyche101
1 hour ago, rashore said:

Again, sources for connections there please. How is Jack and MAGA tied into this particular company? 

Open support.

1 hour ago, rashore said:

I know you can do good sourcing and back up commentary like this, I've seen it in the past. Tie it in please. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1361730683266338816

• Confused 1

aztek
1 hour ago, Michelle said:

medical condition, made worse by other mental conditions.  it is no different than OCD, may even be one and the same

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

psyche101

If not, why single Biden out individually?

Why not say "if you voted Democrat"? 

Biden can't personally make that decision right? So how is it his problem and not a democratic policy problem? 

Trump made a lot of noise on his way out. That's naturally going to take a little time to die down. 

• Confused 1

Kismit
9 hours ago, seanjo said:

Correct, free to sell their product to who they choose.

So free for the worthy?

Not all men created equal? Not time to unite? Not time to stop the hate? Nope. Using a political division that has caused America harm for publicity and to make money, isn't that what CNN and Fox News do? Seems it is not just the fake news media, seems a lot of people enjoy the hate and friction.  It makes money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hyperionxvii

How are they going to check who people voted for? This is stupid.

• Like 3

aztek
1 minute ago, Hyperionxvii said:

they wont, no need to, it is a subliminal message that plants  a seed in subconscious mind

• Like 2

Michelle
2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

If not, why single Biden out individually?

Why not say "if you voted Democrat"? 

Biden can't personally make that decision right? So how is it his problem and not a democratic policy problem? 

Because he ran on one of the most radical gun control measures we've seen. Not all Democrats are anti-gun, so it isn't a Democrat thing. A lot of Democrats are pro second amendment.

• Like 1

ChrLzs
8 hours ago, rashore said:

{Quoting the company} If you voted for Biden, we suggest you become familiar with his campaign promises as it pertains to gun control so you never do that again, or, we suggest you sell your firearms to someone who is more interested in preserving the rights that make up the fabric of our nation.

So, has anyone sold their weapons?

Can someone explain to me what Biden's stance is, as the above doesn't seem to tally with Joe's own website and what he has said.

From his own website, his policy is:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. (Restrict purchases of firearms to one a month)
  • Keep guns out of dangerous hands. (The federal background check system)
  • Close various loopholes in the federal background check system
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. (This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.)

.. hmm, that all seems pretty sensible, but then I'm one of those wusses from a weak country that doesn't think guns are essential (and have almost no mass shootings, btw)...

But, then there's this one:

• End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

Ahah!  Now I can see why that company is upset.  Their clients will no longer be able to just go online and tick the other checkbox - you know, the one that says "I don't do drugs, am 100% mentally sound, don't do hate crimes and I will always use my weapon responsibly".

I knew there was a reason to this, that went beyond just straight out publicity. :D 

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

seanjo
1 hour ago, Kismit said:

So free for the worthy?

Not all men created equal? Not time to unite? Not time to stop the hate? Nope. Using a political division that has caused America harm for publicity and to make money, isn't that what CNN and Fox News do? Seems it is not just the fake news media, seems a lot of people enjoy the hate and friction.  It makes money.

Did you defend Trump supporters hounded/assaulted in restaurants etc?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Autochthon1990
11 hours ago, aztek said:

good for them, send a message,  biden voters should not be buying ammo anyway since they voted for liberals who want to remove second amendment.  

We don't want the second amendment gone, we're just a wee bit tired of kids getting shot in school, malls getting shot up, idiots killing each other through sheer incompetence like that mom who got plugged by her kid for not securing her pistol properly, and so on and so forth. Other countries have guns, we just have /way more/ without much of a barrier for getting the damn things. 

• Like 2

psyche101

Because he ran on one of the most radical gun control measures we've seen. Not all Democrats are anti-gun, so it isn't a Democrat thing. A lot of Democrats are pro second amendment.

Most radical? That seems hard to believe. Booker and O'Rourke seem pretty determined to improve the gun violence situation as well.

Biden can't make the change on his own is my point. He needs the proposals to pass. He can't be held personally responsible for laws enacted. He can push them but he can't enforce them. 

preacherman76

Most radical indeed. We are facing two different bills with gun control measures as we speak. One that says you must pay 800 bucks to register as a gun owner (sorry poor people)

Another saying you have to have gun owner insurance, again (sorry poor people)

This would turn probably a couple million people into criminals overnight, who’s only course of action would be to give up their guns. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kismit
4 hours ago, seanjo said:

Did you defend Trump supporters hounded/assaulted in restaurants etc?

I don't believe it's a good idea to draw lines in the sand. It limits your range of movement. 

Do you think that true freedom comes from allowing people to take away others freedoms?

If we are doing equivalents should I be allowed to not serve someone because they wear a Trump cap? Or should people be allowed the freedom to support Donald Trump unhindered? Which one of those scenarios is real freedom?

• Thanks 2

seanjo
2 hours ago, Kismit said:

I don't believe it's a good idea to draw lines in the sand. It limits your range of movement. 

Do you think that true freedom comes from allowing people to take away others freedoms?

If we are doing equivalents should I be allowed to not serve someone because they wear a Trump cap? Or should people be allowed the freedom to support Donald Trump unhindered? Which one of those scenarios is real freedom?

If it's your own private business then you should be free to deny service to anyone you want, and as a customer you should be free to go elsewhere.

Denying service because of political beliefs is not the same as assaulting and hounding people because of their political beliefs.

Edited by seanjo
  • Like 3

aztek

wasn't trump's WHPS and her family asked to leave a restaurant because she worked for trump???  and now liberals complain about this,  lamo. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

OverSword
14 hours ago, psyche101 said:

That's what I find distasteful. That people are lapping up more divisiveness rather than boycott those who want trouble.

Grow a sense of humor :rolleyes:

• Like 1

OverSword
14 hours ago, the13bats said:

why dwell on trump he had his chance and blew it in a big way and the America people voted him out but its not a reach to imagine some trump supporters in a glaring show of sour grapes and sore losership would attack biden.

It's also not a surprise that an online ammo dealer wouldn't like biden is it?  Not to me.

• Like 1

Myles
10 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

.. hmm, that all seems pretty sensible,

Ahah!  Now I can see why that company is upset.  Their clients will no longer be able to just go online and tick the other checkbox - you know, the one that says "I don't do drugs, am 100% mentally sound, don't do hate crimes and I will always use my weapon responsibly".

I knew there was a reason to this, that went beyond just straight out publicity. :D 

None of this seems sensible to me:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. (Restrict purchases of firearms to one a month)
  • Keep guns out of dangerous hands. (The federal background check system)
  • Close various loopholes in the federal background check system
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. (This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.)

I've purchased guns and ammo online.   The ammo is delivered to my home.   No issue there.   The guns are sent to a Federally licensed dealer (FFL).  This could be an individual gun dealer or a store.   That's where the background check happens.  

• Like 1

Myles
12 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

Not stupid at all.   It's a great marketing campaign.   Their business is probably gone up quite a bit.  

• Like 3

Kismit
3 hours ago, seanjo said:

If it's your own private business then you should be free to deny service to anyone you want, and as a customer you should be free to go elsewhere.

Denying service because of political beliefs is not the same as assaulting and hounding people because of their political beliefs.

You didn't answer my question. 

And I hope you are not assuming I condone harassment or violence towards anyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

OverSword
13 hours ago, the13bats said:

Trump in his loosing let down a lot of people who saw him as a messiah, its expected they are crest fallen, lets give them time to morn and try to heal.

Maybe Hilary supporters  can give them some tips :lol:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1