Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Harry & Meghan won't return to royal family

Still Waters

On 2/19/2021 at 8:05 AM, seanjo said:

When she dumps him, he'll be back.

I've respected and admired Harry for years.  He seemed like the more "normal" guy for a Royal.  I'm sorry for him now, though he definitely made his choice with eyes wide open.  From what I've seen of her, she's been a predictable type from the beginning.  He has a hard road ahead...

• Like 4

19 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

"I wish him a lotta luck, Prince Harry,  cause he's gonna need it"

Too funny.  I remember hearing him say this.  I agreed...

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

"damp squid" :lol:

I caught that as well.  The language is being changed in entertaining ways by people who have no clue they're changing it :) 

• Like 2

Is it Prince Philip? Charles? William?

We know it isn`t the Queen which means there are only 3 other senior members of the family who disagreed with Harry marrying one of the `Colonials` due to the possibility of the baby being a bit too brown.

The UK patiently awaits the response, entertaining to say the least lol.

• Like 1

It's reported in the Mail that: Asked by Oprah if the couple left the UK because of racism, Harry replied: 'It was a large part of it.'

Well, that explains why they prefer living in the US then.

Edited by ted hughes
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Is it Prince Philip? Charles? William?

We know it isn`t the Queen which means there are only 3 other senior members of the family who disagreed with Harry marrying one of the `Colonials` due to the possibility of the baby being a bit too brown.

The UK patiently awaits the response, entertaining to say the least lol.

Harry said it wasn't the Queen or Prince Philip. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Harry said it wasn't the Queen or Prince Philip. 

Its going to be funny if the peoples beloved Prince William is the one lol.

If its Charles I can imagine it skipping straight to William.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

Its going to be funny if the peoples beloved Prince William is the one lol.

You know, I heard he had a talk with Harry before the wedding because he was wary of Harry going through with it. He wanted Harry to be sure it was what he wanted to do.

• Like 2

Just now, glorybebe said:

I wonder what creepy Andy had to say about the marriage

Did you hear the part about how Meghan and Harry were on their way to Andrew and Fergie's house and she found out the Queen was coming for lunch? She said Fergie taught her how to curtsy because she didn't think they did that in private, only in public.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

I wonder what creepy Andy had to say about the marriage

She isn`t young enough?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

There’s something that makes me very uncomfortable about this whole situation and I can’t place a root cause.

I thought initially it might be that the monarchy might actually be guilty, but to be honest I’ve never been a royalist and have sat there watching all the previous drama come out and have been personally very critical of the monarchy.

I don’t know exactly what it is, whether it’s just discomfort at the thought that the couples only recourse was to publicly air their dirty linen.  Or maybe the worry that people will judge all people in the U.K. by the actions of the monarchy.  There’s also the nigling suspicion that Harry is caught between a rock and a hard place, is Meghan beyond reproach in this?  I just don’t know.

I don’t know, but I have a spider sense tingling and something tells me this is the start of something bigger.

• Like 3

Meghan and Harry's interview drew a TV audience of 17.1 million according to the LA Times.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2021-03-08/oprah-winfreys-interview-with-meghan-and-harry-draws-17-million-viewers-on-cbs

An average of 17.1 million viewers watched the two-hour telecast from 8 to 10 p.m. on both coasts, according to Nielsen. The figure is well in the range of the network’s expectations. CBS paid roughly $8 million for the rights to the program and sold 30-second commercials at a rate of $325,000.

The figure falls well below Winfrey’s most-watched interview, her 90-minute sit-down with pop superstar Michael Jackson on Feb. 10, 1993. An audience of 62 million viewers tuned in to ABC for that program during an era when the broadcast networks faced competition only from cable, which was then in around 60% of U.S. television households.

“Oprah With Meghan and Harry” did top Diane Sawyer’s exclusive with Caitlyn Jenner when the Olympic gold medal-winning athlete came out as a transgender woman. That April 24, 2015, interview was watched by 16.9 million viewers on ABC.

14 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

There’s something that makes me very uncomfortable about this whole situation and I can’t place a root cause.

I thought initially it might be that the monarchy might actually be guilty, but to be honest I’ve never been a royalist and have sat there watching all the previous drama come out and have been personally very critical of the monarchy.

I don’t know exactly what it is, whether it’s just discomfort at the thought that the couples only recourse was to publicly air their dirty linen.  Or maybe the worry that people will judge all people in the U.K. by the actions of the monarchy.  There’s also the nigling suspicion that Harry is caught between a rock and a hard place, is Meghan beyond reproach in this?  I just don’t know.

I don’t know, but I have a spider sense tingling and something tells me this is the start of something bigger.

From all the ranting I've seen today, most Americans really don't care. Harry and Meghan should settle into their new home with their family and live their best life as they say they want to. Airing their dirty laundry didn't really go over big here. There are a few who went gun ho and the American media will jump on anything that plays a race card right now. Most people are responding to the media sites that they should just go live their lives. 

• Like 4

On Sky News this morning only 15% of polled people think Megan was treated unfairly.

With 33% of them they think its her own fault for being a drama Queen out to rock the boat. And then there are a range of views in between.

She has bad PR here and the majority of the public have never liked her, and arent showing her sympathy now. Is Britain a racist country?

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

maybe it's part of a psychological operation to weaken the popularity of the Royal Family and further divide the public (divide and rule) -
and a stab at the heart of the British Establishment.?.....

Perhaps Megan is a Mata Hari type of agent sent in to cause disruption and division - I have considered the same about Carrie Symonds (Boris Johnson) and Brigitte Macron (Emanuel Macron's wife).... Mata Hari employed her seductive powers as a spy and let's face it this is a weak spot for males....  

I always thought the way Megan stared adoringly at Harry during the (now we learn - fake) marriage ceremony - a bit much and perhaps it was because she was acting her socks off - :) - dunno....

Anyway.... just a little thought on the matter... Megan, Carrie and Brigitte might be genuine - but then again they might not -  

Could they be 'handlers' and 'influencers' or are they just 'women in love'...... :ph34r: 

Let's see how this develops...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

winding back to the 'wedding'........ were the seeds of racial division being sowed then and came to fruition in the infamous Oprah interview...?

(we see that racial division is being weaponized and employed heavily by the 'Globalists'... )

Prince Harry was a much loved figure - I think the public were happy for him when he finally got himself a wife and child because that's what he wanted... I didn't see racism... I don't think there was any (significant) racism... Megan was accepted and loved by the public until it started to go pear shaped and the race card was pushed... (IMO)

https://www.insider.com/why-is-oprah-winfrey-at-royal-wedding-2018-5

Oprah Winfrey has arrived at the royal wedding — but people aren't quite sure why

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her presence has also caused some confusion, as Winfrey does not have any clear connection to Markle, Prince Harry, or the royal family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been reported that Markle's mother, Doria Ragland, is planning a "groundbreaking" interview with Winfrey to discuss racist media coverage of Markle, who is biracial, throughout her royal relationship.

"Oprah and Doria spent a long time chatting and they got on really well," an anonymous source told The Mirror. "The most important and significant issue they spoke about was race and how badly some people had reacted to Meghan and Harry."

• Like 2

The results are in!

Members of the public were asked by YouGov who they sympathised more with following the shocking revelations made during the 90 minute interview.

A YouGov survey has shown that more than a third (36 per cent) of Britons support the Queen and the Royal family, compared with one in five (22 per cent) who said their sympathies lie with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

More than a quarter (28 per cent) of those surveyed said they sympathise with neither party involved. 

MSN

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

The results are in!

Members of the public were asked by YouGov who they sympathised more with following the shocking revelations made during the 90 minute interview.

A YouGov survey has shown that more than a third (36 per cent) of Britons support the Queen and the Royal family, compared with one in five (22 per cent) who said their sympathies lie with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

More than a quarter (28 per cent) of those surveyed said they sympathise with neither party involved. 

MSN

Put me in the 28 % .i couldn't give a flying fig about any of them.

• Like 2

I can imagine this conversation is happening (with social distancing)

That's quite a distance!!!

fthouse.png

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Daily Mail: Poll reveals majority of Britons want Harry and Meghan stripped of their titles.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9344121/Poll-reveals-majority-Britons-want-Harry-Meghan-stripped-titles.html

Watching from our side of the pond, based on our more left leaning media sources, you would think that this is a Markle slam dunk victory and complete vindication. Appears the UK public, not so easily swayed. 

Myself, I've always thought Markle was just in for herself. She's learned in Hollywood that acting the victim sells, regardless of if it is true or false.

While she is lining up interviews, Charles, who's no first place prize himself, is serving at a immunization clinic. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, susieice said:

Most people are responding to the media sites that they should just go live their lives. 

I think the problem is they don't know how. Or at least Harry doesn't, and Merkel won't settle.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I think the problem is they don't know how. Or at least Harry doesn't, and Merkel won't settle.

There's a lot about that interview that makes no sense to me. 

She says she had suicidal thoughts and couldn't get help. Harry had 12 years of therapy to help him learn to cope with his mom's death and he didn't know any doctors? They were patrons of a mental health charity with William and Kate. I'm sure Meghan was under the care of a doctor during her pregnancy. Did she do anything to help herself other than blame the palace?

Really my British friends, you do not have to explain to me one more time about the difference between a Monarch's grandchild and great grandchild and how they get the title of Prince. It's not that difficult to grasp.

It may well be possible that someone mentioned what the baby's skin color could be. It seems like the Queen has specifically mentioned that in her reply today. 

We're Americans. We haven't acknowledged a monarchy since 1776. I've even heard people say, the only queen that matters to us is Freddy Mercury. 

I really wish they would settle in their home and live a happy life with their family since that's what they say they wanted. I'm glad the Queen said she will handle this on a personal level, privately, because this is a personal family matter that they need to solve among themselves. 

This link contains what the Queen has said and I chose this one because CNN has every intention of jumping on the royal bandwagon with both feet. Someone should air their family issues.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/09/uk/buckingham-palace-response-harry-meghan-gbr-intl/index.html

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2021 at 5:04 PM, TigerBright19 said:

They got married in secret 3 days before their official wedding.  What was the reason for their secret wedding?  I guess randy Harry couldn't wait for the honeymoon?

This is also being questioned.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/08/meghans-claim-of-private-garden-wedding-sparks-confusion

https://news.yahoo.com/meghan-markle-prince-harrys-secret-221631400.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJLp13V3cnXUh51YtoqmXDbOy_UrJAXa2ZZfziCdaApT7vFlv_n-UE6AZNPjncZv8QTr7EV_vsc2KNHl0q7WtGpKBtc3jLDtR-EmeDuhb9sCY2CQOX_Crb6mps-h82RAqF60Xen5cV2BeJe1h1_ZUYdZveoXcZILqSKDrObpthEn

Their spokesperson has now come out and said it was not a legal wedding after it was being questioned by a Viscar.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/prince-harry-meghan-markles-secret-wedding-was-not-legal-rep-says/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2