Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Harry & Meghan won't return to royal family

Still Waters

6 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Public opinion of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex has fallen to a record low, with attitudes towards Prince Harry more negative than positive for the first time.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/public-opinion-of-harry-and-meghan-is-the-worst-it-s-ever-been-after-oprah-interview/ar-BB1ewbsh?

Yet their popularity has probably doubled in the category of US white liberal elite. Which was probably their actual target audience. I heard they have bookings for interviews into the summer already. KA-CHING!!

• Like 5

11 hours ago, ted hughes said:

She's a professional actress. I imagine it would be hard for her not to be aware of all sorts of cues and ploys when in front of a camera. Don't suppose she is like it all the time tho.

Her story has so many holes it could sink a battleship.

She said that when they attended a concert at the Royal Albert Hall she had to smile and look happy when the lights were up, and each time the lights dipped low she turned her head and cried because she was depressed and suicidal.  Would be interesting if someone filmed her during that concert and captured her smiling and laughing the whole way through.  You would think her tears would have messed up her makeup so that each time the lights came back on and everyone looked at her they would have spotted her makeup was off.

Royal albert hall GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

How Meghan would have looked if her claim were true.  Nobody saw it because it very likely never happened.

Sad Makeup Running GIF by Justin Timberlake - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 3

England is not racism

Philippa of Hainault was the first Black Queen of England

See the source image

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

Her story has so many holes it could sink a battleship.

She said that when they attended a concert at the Royal Albert Hall she had to smile and look happy when the lights were up, and each time the lights dipped low she turned her head and cried because she was depressed and suicidal .  Would be interesting if someone filmed her during that concert and captured her smiling and laughing the whole way through.  You would think her tears would have messed up her makeup so that each time the lights came back on and everyone looked at her they would have spotted her makeup was off.

More to the point, if she was truly 'depressed and suicidal' I don't think it would be possible for her to 'smile and look happy' to order. In fact, I doubt whether she would be able to attend a concert at such a big venue.

• Like 5

On 3/11/2021 at 2:13 PM, TigerBright19 said:

My suspicion was right.  The identical same camera shot was used twice.

Harry talked about racism and Meghan turned sharply (for dramatic effect)

20 minutes later Harry talks about lack of security and the exact same camera shot was used again (for dramatic effect)

Her reaction to two separate questions are identical.

giphy.gif

Don't post Oprah memes if you are not black: White people are told that using interviewer's Meghan reaction clips for fun is 'digital blackface'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9355601/White-non-black-people-told-NOT-share-Oprah-memes-digital-blackface.html

This is just getting beyond ridiculous 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

"Harry & Meghan won't return to royal family"

This is just devastating news. I mean how can we possibly survive this catastrophe? 

Oh, wait, does that mean they're going to stay here in the US and plague us with their stupid sob stories? Nooo, please take them back!!!

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Yet their popularity has probably doubled in the category of US white liberal elite. Which was probably their actual target audience. I heard they have bookings for interviews into the summer already. KA-CHING!!

That liberal elite won't like this headline....

Barack Obama picks the Queen as one of his favourite world leaders due to her 'dry sense of humour'

MSN

• Like 3

Just now, docyabut2 said:

Meghan Markle's half-sister Samantha says the Duchess has "narcissistic personality disorder."

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/08/half-sister-says-meghan-markle-has-narcissistic-personality-disorder/#content-wrapper

"says the Duchess has "narcissistic personality disorder."

Wow, no one could have ever guessed that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Princess Sophie Charlotte was born on this date in 1744.  She was the second Black Queen of England. Philippa of Hainault was the first Black Queen of England.

Queen-Sophia-Charlotte-1763-215x300.jpg

Queen Charlotte of England, 1863 portrait

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Harry and Meghan, the inconvenient truth: Dossier reveals many explosive claims which rocked the Royal Family were contradictory or wrong... so will CBS and Oprah Winfrey now investigate the true story?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9356741/Harry-Meghan-inconvenient-truth.html

So, someone found inconsistencies.   

The most hypocritical aspect is Meghan's friend threatening that they have emails and texts.  Those are private communications,  yet she is ok with making them public. 

Meghan Markle wins privacy case against Mail on Sunday and MailOnline over letter to father WITHOUT a trial. Publisher considers appeal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9250667/Meghan-Markle-wins-privacy-copyright-case-against-Mail-Sunday-letter-father.html

:huh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, glorybebe said:

so will CBS and Oprah Winfrey now investigate the true story?

Sure they will, if it fits the narrative. So no, they will not. 

• Like 2

I mean trust me, if it's what it takes for her to get attention, she'll be kissin royal butt right now. The only reason she's doing what she's doing is that she believes going to America and playing a victim is the current top way to get attention, and sadly, she's right. Look at me, pay attention to me, me me me me me!!! 

• Like 1

Bringing the monarchy to America  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Princess Sophie Charlotte was born on this date in 1744.  She was the second Black Queen of England. Philippa of Hainault was the first Black Queen of England.

Queen-Sophia-Charlotte-1763-215x300.jpg

Queen Charlotte of England, 1863 portrait

Yes. As black as a polar bear.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Yes. As black as a polar bear.

Mixed race is a better term.

• Like 2

Charlie Hebdo has come under fire for a cover which shows the Queen kneeling on Meghan’s neck in a sick parody of George Floyd’s death.

The French satirical magazine published the caricature on its front page with the headline: "Why Meghan left Buckingham....".

A speech bubble from Meghan reads: “Because I couldn’t breathe anymore.”

MSN

• Like 2

4 hours ago, susieice said:

Mixed race is a better term.

I'm going with my 1/64th Cherokee heritage. Even though I'm obviously white, Cherokee sounds cool and it moves me up a notch on the identity totem pole. 

• Like 2

Buckingham Palace has hired independent external investigators to handle the inquiry into claims that the Duchess of Sussex bullied royal staff, it has been reported.

Royal officials have decided that a third-party law firm should handle the investigation rather than an in-house inquiry, according to the Sunday Times.

MSN

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Buckingham Palace has hired independent external investigators to handle the inquiry into claims that the Duchess of Sussex bullied royal staff, it has been reported.

Royal officials have decided that a third-party law firm should handle the investigation rather than an in-house inquiry, according to the Sunday Times.

MSN

It's probably best because people would just jump all over anything they said. People are gonna do that anyway.

• Like 2