Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Harry & Meghan won't return to royal family

Still Waters

3 hours ago, susieice said:

She seems to be a pathological liar.  She schemes and says things to make her the victim.  Kate was hounded by the paparazzi for years, she had to prove herself worthy.  And she did that with poise and grace.  She even had a close relationship with Harry, and I think that was a sore point with Meghan.   Meghan also seemed to think that Harry could be king if he was the more popular prince.   Her jealousy of Kate shows up in so many pictures.  It must have drove her crazy knowing she would have to curtsy  to her sister-in-law

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/8/2021 at 10:04 PM, TigerBright19 said:

They got married in secret 3 days before their official wedding.  What was the reason for their secret wedding?  I guess randy Harry couldn't wait for the honeymoon?

When the Archbishop of Canterbury' aide was questioned about Markles claim of being married in secret, 3 days earlier his reply was "Oh, you mean the rehearsal". There was no secret wedding, just another Markle lie.

• Like 3

Mail survey reveals public fury at the Sussexes as majority call for Harry and Meghan to be stripped of titles, believe they said the 'wrong thing at the wrong time', do not deserve to be funded... and have damaged reputation of entire Royal Family.

UK Daily Mail

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Mail survey reveals public fury at the Sussexes as majority call for Harry and Meghan to be stripped of titles, believe they said the 'wrong thing at the wrong time', do not deserve to be funded... and have damaged reputation of entire Royal Family.

UK Daily Mail

They should wait to see if what they said has any truth to it.  I bet it does.  

It's easy to make Meghan the villion, but I think both sides are villain's.  

36 minutes ago, Myles said:

They should wait to see if what they said has any truth to it.  I bet it does.  

It's easy to make Meghan the villion, but I think both sides are villain's.  

Surely the American press didn't think the British press wouldn't investigate that interview. There's a lot of questions about what's in there. Even CNN and their rabble rousers couldn't have thought that. Oprah admitted she had briefly talked to Meghan once before she was invited to the wedding. George Clooney said he didn't know her at all before then. She better watch her step. Grace Kelly she isn't.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

Surely the American press didn't think the British press wouldn't investigate that interview. There's a lot of questions about what's in there. 

I don't think the press in the USA or in the UK can be trusted to be honest.   It's all a sort of tabloid.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Myles said:

I don't think the press in the USA or in the UK can be trusted to be honest.   It's all a sort of tabloid.  

I have to tell you, I edited my comment. Use your own head.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I think she is finding it difficult to live and wants money from the royal family, this is blackmail, poor guy he is now caught up in this, he lost faith of his family and had to come live in a foreign land, he also lost any chance of living a normal life without drawing attention now. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, kartikg said:

I think she is finding it difficult to live and wants money from the royal family, this is blackmail, poor guy he is now caught up in this, he lost faith of his family and had to come live in a foreign land, he also lost any chance of living a normal life without drawing attention now. 

She was a very little known actress before she met Harry. She isn't living in the manner she thinks she's entitled to is what's wrong. They gave all of that up on their own decisions. 

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, kartikg said:

You have no proof of that.   

I'm not siding with her or the royal family.   Harry seems like a competent good guy, so I tend to think both sides are at fault.

I think proof of the pudding will come if Meghan will not let this drop. They have said what they wanted to say and that should be enough, to put their side of the story.

If in a few months and without any comments/provocation from the Palace she starts again, with another interview, then she is likely playing a self serving game and its nothing to do with perceived problems with various royals.

Its some type of bizarre self promotion. Something you might expect of a prima donna. ;)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Still waiting for this interview 

:D 

IMG_20210309_211323.jpg

Typical Hollywood hypocrite 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

I think proof of the pudding will come if Meghan will not let this drop. They have said what they wanted to say and that should be enough, to put their side of the story.

If in a few months and without any comments/provocation from the Palace she starts again, with another interview, then she is likely playing a self serving game and its nothing to do with perceived problems with various royals.

Its some type of bizarre self promotion. Something you might expect of a prima donna. ;)

Meghan Markle's friend Janina Gavankar claims Duke and Duchess have 'emails and texts to support' their bombshell Oprah claims

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9346303/Meghan-Markles-friend-Janina-Gavankar-watched-Oprah-Winfrey-interview-her.html

They aren't letting it go, she is getting her 'friends' to threaten now.   Blackmailing for them to keep quiet.

• Like 2

If i was a Royal, I'd have an investigation done on when they met and who introduced them, and what social networking, email, and texts, said at the time. The official story is that they met and she basically had no idea who he was, and was charmed by his personality.

However, I've never met a woman who agreed to go on a date that didn't go all over the internet looking for clues on their date first. Maybe Merkel is that one. The one that doesn't prep, or care who this Prince she's going to go out with is. Or, maybe she did, and she's lied about it ever since. Not as good a fairy tale if she's after something though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Heard on the news today that the 'racist question' was not about race at all.  They had actually asked if the baby would have light, dark, or ginger hair.  The question then got twisted out of context to make it appear like a racist remark.  I expect the Palace will come out with a statement saying that Harry and Meghan's recollection of events differ significantly to the truth.  Everyone in the grown up world will of course shake the fairy dust away and see Meghan for what she truly is.  She said she just wanted to be left alone, so she made that deplorable interview and came out with all those insulting accusations.  Did she really think that would make the attention go away?  She had the whole thing worked out from day one.  The sad thing is this experience has probably soured Anglo-American relations, and I doubt any future Monarch will be so willing to invite another American showbiz girl into their family.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

She needs to watch what she's doing in Hollywood too. That's a place that's full of wonderful actors and actresses, directors and producers that are British and I'm sure have their own opinions. American actors do a lot of work in British productions. She doesn't want to keep alienating the ones who really are big names and hold a lot of influence. She's digging herself a hole.

And I agree with glorybebe. She isn't going to let this go. I also agree with you. They said what they wanted to say and should move on and do what they said they wanted to do.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

Heard on the news today that the 'racist question' was not about race at all.  They had actually asked if the baby would have light, dark, or ginger hair.  The question then got twisted out of context to make it appear like a racist remark.  I expect the Palace will come out with a statement saying that Harry and Meghan's recollection of events differ significantly to the truth.  Everyone in the grown up world will of course shake the fairy dust away and see Meghan for what she truly is.  She said she just wanted to be left alone, so she made that deplorable interview and came out with all those insulting accusations.  Did she really think that would make the attention go away?  She had the whole thing worked out from day one.  The sad thing is this experience has probably soured Anglo-American relations, and I doubt any future Monarch will be so willing to invite another American showbiz girl into their family.

Even that part of the conversation was questionable. She told Oprah about the conversations and she used the plural. When Oprah asked about it being directed to her, she said Harry. She also said it was during her pregnancy. Harry came out and said the conversation was with him and before the marriage. Just too many discrepancies. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

The official story is that they met and she basically had no idea who he was, and was charmed by his personality.

20210308_100108.jpg

20210308_100106.jpg

20210308_100104.jpg

20210308_100101.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

20210308_100108.jpg

20210308_100106.jpg

20210308_100104.jpg

20210308_100101.jpg

Hey i've seen this one before! i wonder if they'll have the same ending? :innocent:

• Like 3

Wow. Mini Me. She's playing up to Harry's feelings about his mom. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

Just now, susieice said:

Even that part of the conversation was questionable. She told Oprah about the conversations and she used the plural. When Oprah asked about it being directed to her, she said Harry. She also said it was during her pregnancy. Harry came out and said the conversation was with him and before the marriage. Just too many discrepancies. 

I found it odd that news coverage said Harry was not there for a lot of it.

Is this plausible deniability, if it all goes wrong it was not me but Meghan that pushed for big publicity and the outrageous comments? 

There was no reason for Harry not to be with his wife for the whole show. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

I found it odd that news coverage said Harry was not there for a lot of it.

Is this plausible deniability, if it all goes wrong it was not me but Meghan that pushed for big publicity and the outrageous comments? 

There was no reason for Harry not to be with his wife for the whole show. 

You are correct. Meghan talked to Oprah for at least the first half of the program and remained when Harry came out. She did leave it to Harry to tell us that the new baby will be a girl. There are 115 minutes of the interview that weren't aired and I haven't seen it. I don't know what happened there.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Hey i've seen this one before! i wonder if they'll have the same ending? :innocent:

I remember that Andrew and Fergie were supposed to be deeply in love, but that seemed to have faded...

And we know what happened to Andrew after that. 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hugh Mungus said:

More like Wallis and Edward.

meghanwa.png

meghanwa2.png

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 2

Same with Princess Anne and Captain Mark Phillips. Divorces happen in a lot of families. 

• Like 1