Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Rejoins Paris Climate Accord with Warning

Raptor Witness

US Rejoins Paris Climate Accord with Warning - The Guardian 19 Feb 2021

John Kerry made remarks as the U.S. officially returned to the climate agreement today, after it left under Donald Trump.

Joe Biden moved to reverse this on his first day in office and Kerry conceded that the US is returning “with a lot of humility, for the agony of the last four years”.

Thank you, also, John Kerry for shining a helpful light on the immediate climate problems we face. You are the perfect choice for the new cabinet post, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate.

On behalf of the Lord of the Earth, and Mother Earth, thanks to both of you, also.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

128402640_BLISSTRAIN.jpg.f3795222d02b2a881425f8dd989d2a36.jpg

A l l         a b o a r d  !

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Thank you, also, John Kerry for shining a helpful light on the immediate climate problems we face. You are the perfect choice for the new cabinet post, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate.

White House climate czar John Kerry traveled to Iceland by private jet in 2019 to accept an environmental award and defended his transportation choice to a reporter at the time by calling it, “the only choice for somebody like me.”  link

Not like he couldn't have called it in...

...Thank you so much for the award...in an effort to set an example and limit my own personal carbon footprint.  Please ship it to me via Amazon Prime.  

Purrrrrr fect

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

So true there.  From both sides. 

True. 

Politics is show business for ugly people

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

True. 

Politics is show business for ugly people

And ugly business for show people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hi Raptor Many decades ago during the cold war my sargent was telling us in case of a nuclear attack climb under a table pull down you pants and kiss you a$$ goodbye, well my a$$ is still here so why don't you try and find a bright spot in life. 

PS

What are you doing for this chaos just talking about it or are you pro-active in a physical way?

jmccr8

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Raptor Many decades ago during the cold war my sargent was telling us in case of a nuclear attack climb under a table pull down you pants and kiss you a$$ goodbye, well my a$$ is still here so why don't you try and find a bright spot in life. 

PS

What are you doing for this chaos just talking about it or are you pro-active in a physical way?

jmccr8

The destruction and desolation now underway are organized, not chaotic. It just seems chaotic because humanism has no power to stop it, except by turning around.

Writing a forecast is physical, whether here or in the dust of the earth.

Just now, Raptor Witness said:

The destruction and desolation now underway are organized, not chaotic. It just seems chaotic because humanism has no power to stop it, except by turning around.

Hi Raptor

If s**t goes to hell I will deal with it doomsdayers have been around since before Christ I know I was there before he was and am still here find a girlfriend get your rocks of but do something you are losing it.

jmccr8

• Like 2

It’s a fact that this agreement will only pollute the world and make an even bigger carbon footprint. While sending millions into poverty. 

What a ******* idiot Biden is. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BTW this is another huge win for China. This all but promises China will be the most dominant country on the planet. At what point should Biden be considered a foreign enemy? How deep do his ties have to get that help China and hurt America, before people wake up?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Please tell us how handing over these industries to countries who have zero regulations on pollution are turning anything around??

How does this not make this situation dramatically worse?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Raptor

If s**t goes to hell I will deal with it doomsdayers have been around since before Christ I know I was there before he was and am still here find a girlfriend get your rocks of but do something you are losing it.

jmccr8

What you say is certainly true about prophets, seers, and mystics, existing.

Each of U.S. is born with certain skills and gifts, as part of our distinct personality.

The difference is, you seem to accept the status quo, without imagining a better environment or world.

I demand a better world and environment, but I pray for help in achieving it.

Your philosophy and approach are simply different. You believe that your approach is better, but is it?

What man can move a mountain by himself? What nation can move a mountain placed on top of it by a man who believes in better men?

You don’t realize that we are actually in school here to learn to move mountains. Some of U.S., already believe we can do it, whereas others can’t even imagine the mountain exists.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Yep that’s what I thought. This is about feelz. Not about actual reality. 

BTW there is a nuclear power plant in Japan that’s dumping hundreds of thousands of gallons of highly radiated water into the Pacific Ocean every day. That’s completely ignored by everyone. What’s the good Lord have to say about that mountain RT? 

And here come the crickets.