Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reparations for slave descendants?

Eldorado

31 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/arrest-made-street-attack-91-year-california-man/story?id=75777652

Since you didn't expound on which race I'll give you just one example and yes the white race is guilty too. I'm sure that your mindset could only claim white people doing the assaults as it's commonly known that only white people can be racist.

Oh no, no, I've seen racism come from all races including my own race. It's just that cacausins tend to own the racism issue.

6 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Oh no, no, I've seen racism come from all races including my own race. It's just that cacausins tend to own the racism issue.

b5df2823e61e5d8118226426d109fcfdca9d8102165baccc4c96c1a594385677.jpg

Edited by President-Elect Acidhead
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Oh for pity's sake. :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, aztek said:

seriously ?? you know what i meant better than i do myself?

you are prime example of virtue signaling mixed with outrage culture , you get outraged over something YOU PRECIEVE, not over something that is really there..

I DO NOT HAVE TO MENTION OTHER RACES, WHEN WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOU TOTHER RACES.  can you comprehend that simple concept?

Are you blowing up on me? Just because you stuck your digital foot in your mouth? Whoa big man! :lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Katniss said:

stereotyping again?  i think you are racist, and hate whites, you do not say it but it does not mean you do not mean it, i see it from your posts

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Are you blowing up on me? Just because you stuck your digital foot in your mouth? Whoa big man! :lol:

lmao, that is pretty lame defense mechanism, i destroyed your hatefully racist argument, with facts, and your own words. get over it, accept it,

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

b5df2823e61e5d8118226426d109fcfdca9d8102165baccc4c96c1a594385677.jpg

Change his post from "Prove it!" to a meme because he just realized he forgot about all the white supremacist groups that make the biggest racist stink. Lol. Godawful save.Lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

stereotyping again?  i think you are racist, and hate whites, you do not say it but id does not mean you do not mean it, i see it from your posts

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

lmao, that is pretty lame defense mechanism, i destroyed your hatefully racist argument, with facts, and your own words. get over it, accept it,

The Resident Troll ladies and gentlemen. Oh he tries so hard to turn things back on me in his usual trolling way. ;)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Katniss said:

The Resident Troll ladies and gentlemen. Oh he tries so hard to turn things back on me in his usual trolling way. ;)

is that your best shot? lol. lame, 

1 minute ago, aztek said:

i think you better leave now, you are instigating people with racist accusation. you are toxic personality 

And your not? A person who purposely puts Resident Troll in their sig to agitate others? But then removes it when a Moderator shows up?

5 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Change his post from "Prove it!" to a meme because he just realized he forgot about all the white supremacist groups that make the biggest racist stink. Lol. Godawful save.Lol.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/social_issues/americans_say_blacks_more_racist_than_whites_hispanics_asians

Americans believe blacks are more racist than whites, Hispanics and Asians in this country.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 75% of American Adults think the term “racism” refers to any discrimination by people of one race against another. Just 15% say it refers only to discrimination by white people against minorities. These findings have changed little in surveys for the past several years. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Eighteen percent (18%) say most white Americans are racist. But 25% believe most black Americans are racist. Fifteen percent (15%) think most Hispanic-Americans are racist, while nearly as many (13%) say the same of most Asian-Americans.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Katniss said:

And your not? 

nope, i use  real world facts, and logic for my posts, and yes it can anger people, truth usually does, you otoh, use neither,    being a resident troll gives me an ability to see other troll from far away, and you shine like a dim star in a sky of trolls. 

your entire opening argument was about me  not saying something that had no relevance to the thread.  and you became outraged over something you perceived my opinion was. ,   that is lame and embarrassing even by troll's standards.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

It's a race to the bottom fed by politicians, media and those who feel a sense of moral superiority by denouncing others as being racist. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

My question to that is whom are they polling to get that result? Because they say in this link -

For surveys of all adults, the population targets are determined by census bureau data.

For political surveys, census bureau data provides a starting point and a series of screening questions are used to determine likely voters. The questions involve voting history, interest in the current campaign, and likely voting intentions.

Rasmussen Reports determines its partisan weighting targets through a dynamic weighting system that takes into account the state’s voting history, national trends, and recent polling in a particular state or geographic area.

ttps://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/about_us/methodology

Edited by Katniss

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Lol. I see you deleted your statement. Also, you don't know what race I am. Smart move on your part.

your race? you´re human? no?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, aztek said:

nope, i use  real world facts, and logic for my posts, and yes it can anger people, truth usually does, you otoh, use neither,    being a resident troll gives me an ability to see other troll from far away, and you shine like a dim star in a sky of trolls. 

your entire opening argument was about me  not saying something that had no relevance to the thread.  and you became outraged over something you perceived my opinion was. ,   that is lame and embarrassing even by troll's standards.

Still trying to get to me psychologically I see. ;) You think I don't see through your methods. But I do. You won't break me tough guy.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

My mistake.

People are dumb.

It's okay. I thought there was a possibility that you didn't hear about it and I thought the links I provided would clear that up for you. :)

1 hour ago, aztek said:

but that is exactly what is happening, liberals are doing everything to destroy the country, and the absolute foolproof way to do it is to create racial\nationalistic tensions, every single country that had that fell apart.

What  puzzles me most is how anyone votes for these changes even when it's obvious where they will take the country.  It doesn't take a genius to understand where America is headed in the near term.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

I think what is even more prejudice is stereotyping all and only African-Americans as welfare recipients and receiving public housing. I guess you think other races have not received those things.

I think you are misunderstanding Aztek’s post. 
The use of two paragraphs indicts the presentation of two different ideas. The first paragraph is about how the descendants of slaves get reparations in the form of welfare. There is nothing in that sentence indication a dimension of race, only that the descendants of slaves tend to be poorer than the descendants of non-slaves. His second paragraph, however refers to race directly, and it is a comment upon the racism he sees as inherent in the article, in that it only suggests reparations for one group of descendants of slaves, not the descendants of all slaves.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Still trying to get to me psychologically I see. ;) You think I don't see through your methods. But I do. You won't break me tough guy.

lol,, i'm not breaking anyone, i only expose what is already broken,  but in your case you do it for me, thanks

1 minute ago, aztek said:

lol,, i'm not breaking anyone, i only expose what is already broken,  but in your case you do it for me, thanks

Whatever. Keep trying. ;)

34 minutes ago, Katniss said:

For political surveys, census bureau data provides a starting point and a series of screening questions are used to determine likely voters

Read about surveys higher up in the article. Political surveys have been separated there as to methodology.

The survey on racism isn't about voting.

• Like 1