Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2016 Crazy Reflection or Alien Head in White

johncbdg

2016 Crazy Reflection or Alien Head in White Van take a look some will say they see nothing but well worth a look enjoy lol..

Nope!  All I see is a distorted view of the foliage the far side of the van.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Susanc241 said:

Nope!  All I see is a distorted view of the foliage the far side of the van.

It states that in head line some will say they see nothing. .how right that is eh..

its a person in a alien costume, smh

Not got a clue but i can say no one new they would have seen a white Van in that area when they set off that day so chance of some one in a white Van parked up behind a hedge dressed in a alien costume would have had to be a very rare chance meeting,

But lets face it if its not that then what is it...even looks like two in that van one behind  left side 

Ok, let's try again...

This is what I see:

20210221_115446.jpg

And that's a dozen or so black blobs in the windscreen.

Edited by Abramelin

1 hour ago, Abramelin said:

Ok, let's try again...

This is what I see:

20210221_115446.jpg

And that's a dozen or so black blobs in the windscreen.

So you do not think there is anyone in the van?

36 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Yeah, it's alien in the flying van. :blink:

not sure about that flying Van no one said the Van flew there or flew away maybe the Aliens abducted the driver but no one put that on the sighting report but i can go and ask them...

3 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

So you do not think there is anyone in the van?

Not that I can see. I see only small black blobs. And yes, something extremely vague, suggesting something whitish and round.

I see someone who doesn't understand image quality and magnification. 

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, johncbdg said:

not sure about that flying Van no one said the Van flew there or flew away maybe the Aliens abducted the driver but no one put that on the sighting report but i can go and ask them...

yeah why not go ask them if the van flew:blink:

Did you hear how hard my eyes rolled? This is a fine exhibit of the endless trash that is put forth as suspected alien visitation. Endless trash.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

Did you hear how hard my eyes rolled? This is a fine exhibit of the endless trash that is put forth as suspected alien visitation. Endless trash.

Wrong..

3 hours ago, Dejarma said:

yeah why not go ask them if the van flew:blink:

No need we new it never flew or they would have posted that eh...

7 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Not that I can see. I see only small black blobs. And yes, something extremely vague, suggesting something whitish and round.

well you never know

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

You do know they may be all over the place and we can not see them unless your lucky or maybe not just unlucky to see them,,

2 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Wrong..

Ok how is my assessment wrong? Unfortunately it's is based in reality and not a ridiculous suspension of belief that allows people to see aliens in pixels and reflections of foliage off windows.

8 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

I see someone who doesn't understand image quality and magnification. 

Exactly.  One might think that they would simply look at the edges of the window frame, which are in reality smooth curves (unless that car had a *very* hard life..) - and immediately realise just how much false detail has been added to that hideous image, from the amateurish enlargement along with (probably deliberate) overuse of compression and stupid levels of contrast enhancement and sharpening.

The image shows absolutely nothing of interest, other than perhaps to show the pinnacle of image processing incompetence..  Oh well, at least the source is consistent.....

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Exactly.  One might think that they would simply look at the edges of the window frame, which are in reality smooth curves (unless that car had a *very* hard life..) - and immediately realise just how much false detail has been added to that hideous image, from the amateurish enlargement along with (probably deliberate) overuse of compression and stupid levels of contrast enhancement and sharpening.

The image shows absolutely nothing of interest, other than perhaps to show the pinnacle of image processing incompetence..  Oh well, at least the source is consistent.....

not me hands up same old tunes in here eh...

16 hours ago, Trelane said:

Ok how is my assessment wrong? Unfortunately it's is based in reality and not a ridiculous suspension of belief that allows people to see aliens in pixels and reflections of foliage off windows.

Wrong.i think its a refection of LIGHT ON some one in the VAN sorry...