Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

500,000 US Dead - A Grim Milestone

Raptor Witness

Biden to order flags to half staff to mark 500K virus deathsThe Hill 2-22-2021

President Biden on Monday will order flags on federal land be lowered to half-staff for the next five days to mark the United States surpassing 500,000 deaths from the coronavirus pandemic.

Biden will also deliver remarks at a candle-lighting ceremony later Monday and hold a moment of silence.

Tear

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I hope the deaths from this new coronavirus stop soon. There were about 675,000 deaths from 1918 Flu pandemic in the U.S. alone and it's like we keep reaching close to that number with the latest Covid-19 deaths every month. Sigh. I really don't won't history to repeat itself.

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 1

So there has been roughly 100,000 deaths since Biden's inauguration on Jan 20th.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 5

Biden's 100-Day Vaccine Goal Was Nearly Met Before He Arrived

With 983,000 shots administered daily, the president’s plan to reach a million underwhelms

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-22/biden-s-million-dose-a-day-goal-sets-a-bar-that-s-nearly-met

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 2:42 PM, Raptor Witness said:

In memory of the 500,000 we have lost, I shall remain silent here, until the Earth moves 3X and 7.

Tear

3 massive earthquakes near New Zealand trigger tsunami warnings, send residents to higher ground NEW YORK DAILY NEWS 3-4-2021

The last time three earthquakes stronger than magnitude 7.0 struck a single region in one day was in February 2013 near the Solomon Islands, according to U.S. Geologic Survey data. The quakes and ensuing tsunami killed at least nine people on the islands.

The prior occurrence was in March 2011 near Japan, when a 9.1 quake, several foreshocks and aftershocks, and a tsunami killed an estimated 20,000 people and triggered the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

It looks like Mother spoke sooner, rather than later. 

This swarm began with a 7.3, which is exactly the size of the foreshock, which preceded the horrific Fukushima disaster in 2011, and which I published three days prior, using a command line sequence ....

“I begin, to come, I tear apart.”

Japan earthquake 3-8-11 - colorized

Source

If there remains any doubt that Mother has spoken, I would remind all of U.S., how the “Story of U.S.” can easily be silenced.

When FBI Director Wray recently testified before Congress, and said that the FBI had policies in place, to prevent prospective agitators from “gaining any traction,” and that he needs additional funding to search for the “magic words,” on the Internet; I wonder if he understands what on Earth a Son of Thunder is, and that “magic” has nothing to do with anything, except perhaps an as an analogy, for those without the faith yet, to understand.

Miracle is the correct analysis, but thank God for Joe Biden, who is blessed among men.

Regardless, as the enormous weight of ice lifts off of Greenland and Antarctica, you do understand that that mass has to be re-distributed elsewhere? 

Can the United States afford a complete and utter catastrophe in California, or anywhere else right now, on top of this pandemic?  My guess would be no .....

Rare 7.0+ Trifecta Sparks Tsunami Warnings

Source

Edited by Raptor Witness

On 2/22/2021 at 5:56 PM, Michelle said:

Biden's 100-Day Vaccine Goal Was Nearly Met Before He Arrived

With 983,000 shots administered daily, the president’s plan to reach a million underwhelms

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-22/biden-s-million-dose-a-day-goal-sets-a-bar-that-s-nearly-met

So the other 400,000 plus are on Trump who always wanted to play it down and said it was totally under control...

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, JVG said:

So the other 400,000 plus are on Trump who always wanted to play it down and said it was totally under control...

Even half a million deaths can't get these sycophants thinking about the now. Sad to see what a state that country is in. I hope Biden brings this mess under control soon and enough people stop with these childish shenanigans and get vaccinated for the good of everybody. 

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, JVG said:

I saw this a few days ago and immediately thought of you :) 

image.png.b90ad88c3a6cc2808a234b8753021f73.png

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, and then said:

Looks like that dumbass thinks it's for personal protection. Not community transmission. Thanks for bringing another idiot into the limelight. So many morons......

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 4

54 minutes ago, and then said:

Aren’t you forgetting about all the folks out there, who are crippled and disabled by a virus that has re-engineered their entire bodies?

You do understand that you will be paying hefty taxes to take care of these disabled folks for the rest of their lives, Mr. conservative genius?

President Biden was correct, “Neanderthal thinking” puts U.S. all back into the Stone Age, but especially the “Red Kingdom.”

You know, the people who can’t even keep clean water running in their states after a polar vortex.

• Like 4

Can't wait to see the real truth on a poster.

"Here is the deal for the rest of you dumb asses out there.

My eyes are good, I don't need headlights to drive at night.  Nobody takes my freedom.

I can hold my liquor, if I want to drive drunk that is my business.  I am ready to live or die in freedom.

If your wife or child or parent dies in your arms because of my choice, that is just the price of freedom.  Get used to it.

Freedom without obligation or responsibility is what made America great isn't it?  And besides, I think all the rest of you are scum."

• Thanks 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

My eyes are good, I don't need headlights to drive at night.  Nobody takes my freedom.

I can hold my liquor, if I want to drive drunk that is my business.  I am ready to live or die in freedom.

If your wife or child or parent dies in your arms because of my choice, that is just the price of freedom.  Get used to it.

Freedom without obligation or responsibility is what made America great isn't it?  And besides, I think all the rest of you are scum."

You are in rare form tonight ... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

You are in rare form tonight ... 

I grew up around people who thought obligation was inseparable from freedom

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I grew up around people who thought obligation was inseparable from freedom

Did they also worship at the altar of conformity and absolute obedience to government edict?  Let's just chill for a month or so and we'll know if deviating from the edicts of Biden and Saint Anthony di Fauci cause mass chaos and death OR very little in the way of either.  

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Looks like that dumbass thinks it's for personal protection. Not community transmission. Thanks for bringing another idiot into the limelight. So many morons......

Mask-wearing compliance has been very high for most of 2020.  The virus is mutating and increasing its rate of spread.   IN SPITE OF MASK COMPLIANCE.  So which is it?  Masks are effective at slowing the spread or not?  

6 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Aren’t you forgetting about all the folks out there, who are crippled and disabled by a virus that has re-engineered their entire bodies?

No... are YOU forgetting the massive damage these lockdowns are causing average Americans and Europeans?  Or is their plight and suffering not as important as the  1-2% who get a bad case?  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, and then said:

Constantly on your mind...You need to get a hobby...Try needle point I’m sure you can handle that and it’s good for your nerves...

So Trump 2024 running for the White House or from the Big House!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

No... are YOU forgetting the massive damage these lockdowns are causing average Americans and Europeans?  Or is their plight and suffering not as important as the  1-2% who get a bad case?  

I notice you carelessly left out the part about your “Neanderthal thinking.”

The idea that herd immunity was ever the solution, beguiles the truth about differences in behavior, from most of Asia, and U.S. 

Asia did not need to sacrifice its businesses, because they had sense enough to be smart about this, from the very beginning.

It’s only because of the reality TV pinhead that you helped elect, along with the rest of these right wing narcissists that we’re in the predicament that we are, and the entire world knows it, not just all of Asia. 

How you can do anything here, but hang your head in shame, is very revealing.

It had become customary in Asia to be wearing masks, long before this pandemic began. Heck, they were wearing masks back in 1918, or at least trying to.

Do you really think that comparisons on the handling of this pandemic, will just be dismissed or vanish out the anus of Donald J Trump’s failed presidency, or that history will fail to record the right wing failure?

Do you think for a moment that the American people will ever let the “Neanderthals” ever take control of anything, ever again? 

In case you’ve forgotten, the Republicans were declared extinct, by me, due to a pandemic in October 2019. Do you think that the sword which reached to the sun, just vanished into thin air?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, and then said:

Did they also worship at the altar of conformity and absolute obedience to government edict?  Let's just chill for a month or so and we'll know if deviating from the edicts of Biden and Saint Anthony di Fauci cause mass chaos and death OR very little in the way of either.  

Thanks andthen.  Chilling is good.  No, not conformity or obedience but duty and responsibility.  When family called you answered.  You didn't think about convenience or whether you would rather  spend your summer vacation playing than painting grandma's house.  In my youth and throughout my parents life, when the church called you responded.  When community was in need, you responded with money and time.  When your country was in need, you served as did my father and my uncles.

My extended family gave me the sense that we were a part of something and took benefit and joy from that larger group and had obligations to give back.  Even though some were strangers, it did not change your responsibility. Sort of like a potluck I guess.

Strangely, at our core, we have some basic agreements.  For instance, I believe what is going on in the middle east is not moral.  From some of those common roots we have grown differently.

I don't know if Biden and Fauci have the solution or not.  We may not know., and if statistics prove them out, some will never believe.

My support is not for that nor my anger focused on people not conforming to government.  I don't care about party; both sides lie and transgress and seek personal advantage. 

I am angry at adults who behave with immature childish selfishness as if they and what they desire are the center of the universe.   I am furious at those who twist the truth to rationalize their behavior.  I am a little sad for those who confuse responsibility and obligation for obedience, but still not quick to forgive.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Denis Leary?

• Haha 1

The problem with all this....is....

The data is skewed -
The death toll is inflated - by attributing non covid deaths to covid - 
The number of cases can be artificially controlled (made higher or lower) by the method of testing - (PCR - Polymerase Chain Reaction)
Cheap available drugs that could be used to prevent SARS-CoV-2 and save those who have it -ie Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine - are withheld from general use -   

It's basically a manufactured health crisis - 

Why ,,,,,?

The Great Reset Plan Revealed: How COVID Ushers In The New World Order (YT video 22 mins long)

I know these comments aren't going to be welcomed by many - will be aggressively resisted by some I expect -
But before anyone starts attacking - watch the video and it becomes easier to understand - 

I would love all of the above to be wrong - and that we are going to resume our lives soon ......... but ............

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, bee said:

The problem with all this....is....

The data is skewed -
The death toll is inflated - by attributing non covid deaths to covid - 
The number of cases can be artificially controlled (made higher or lower) by the method of testing - (PCR - Polymerase Chain Reaction)
Cheap available drugs that could be used to prevent SARS-CoV-2 and save those who have it -ie Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine - are withheld from general use -   

It's basically a manufactured health crisis - 

Why ,,,,,?

The Great Reset Plan Revealed: How COVID Ushers In The New World Order (YT video 22 mins long)

I know these comments aren't going to be welcomed by many - will be aggressively resisted by some I expect -
But before anyone starts attacking - watch the video and it becomes easier to understand - 

I would love all of the above to be wrong - and that we are going to resume our lives soon ......... but ............

Just look at the mortality rate  (all causes of death combined ) in the United State of 2020 vs other years...  If you don't think it's Covid... find another cause fast because people are dying way faster.

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid1588297958_Capturedcran2021-03-07154703.jpg.f58f3d6bb409b8420eff9f52cb60f5c5.jpg

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

We're doomed.

yes.............. and.......... no............. :cat:

perhaps the trick is to stay happy and positive anyway.... even though we're doomed :D

we've had a good innings thus far in the West those of us born after WW2 and considering all the god awful things that happen to people all over the world... 

we were never going to get out of this life alive...

just a shame that the power mad elite want to dictate how the future will be - without involving the People in any decision making -

but life has a way of throwing up the unexpected.....

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Just look at the mortality rate  (all causes of death combined ) in the United State of 2020 vs other years...  If you don't think it's Covid... find another cause fast because people are dying way faster.

I'm not going to get into a lengthy back and forth on this - because the saying 'lies, damned lies and statistics' are as relevant now as always - 

but here's something to consider from an article / blog...

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2021/02/how-covid-deaths-are-recorded-.html

How many of the excess deaths during the epidemic are due to Covid-19, and how many are due to our societal responses of healthcare reorganisation, lockdown and social distancing? Again, we don’t know. Despite claims that they’re all due to Covid-19, there’s strong evidence that many, perhaps even a majority, are the result of our responses rather than the disease itself.

• Like 1