Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

500,000 US Dead - A Grim Milestone

Raptor Witness

On 2/22/2021 at 7:42 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Biden to order flags to half staff to mark 500K virus deathsThe Hill 2-22-2021

President Biden on Monday will order flags on federal land be lowered to half-staff for the next five days to mark the United States surpassing 500,000 deaths from the coronavirus pandemic.

Biden will also deliver remarks at a candle-lighting ceremony later Monday and hold a moment of silence.

Tear

And most of them occurred after the 2020 election too and it has only just started declining.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

.....It's basically a manufactured health crisis - 

Why ,,,,,?

.... perfectly timed to cancel a reality show nightmare, from telling anymore lies, but not from the hand of men, precisely as forecast in my previous signature here?

My Previous Signature on Unexplained Mysteries during the first half of Donald Trump's Presidency

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, bee said:

The problem with all this....is....

The data is skewed -
The death toll is inflated - by attributing non covid deaths to covid - 
The number of cases can be artificially controlled (made higher or lower) by the method of testing - (PCR - Polymerase Chain Reaction)
Cheap available drugs that could be used to prevent SARS-CoV-2 and save those who have it -ie Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine - are withheld from general use -   

It's basically a manufactured health crisis - 

Why ,,,,,?

The Great Reset Plan Revealed: How COVID Ushers In The New World Order (YT video 22 mins long)

I know these comments aren't going to be welcomed by many - will be aggressively resisted by some I expect -
But before anyone starts attacking - watch the video and it becomes easier to understand - 

I would love all of the above to be wrong - and that we are going to resume our lives soon ......... but ............

We will resume soon 

You are a fear mongering conspiracy theorist trying to get fear on your side. You're a menace. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why aren't people railing against Louis Farrakhan for spreading misinformation? Why haven'r Facebook and Twitter banned him?

Outrage as video of anti-vaxxer Louis Farrakhan calling COVID vaccine the 'vial of death' is shared on Twitter and Facebook despite their misinformation 'crackdown'

Louis Farrakhan told believers that COVID-19 vaccine is a 'vial of death,' a claim that was shared on Twitter and Facebook despite misinformation policies

A video of Farrakhan saying the vaccine 'is death itself' was reportedly shared on Facebook and YouTube, where it remained until Saturday night 

Link to the video is still accessible in tweet from National of Islam as of Sunday

cont...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9335699/Louis-Farrakhans-vial-death-vaccine-claims-remain-Twitter-despite-misinformation-policies.html

• Like 1

I have a relative, for example who has tried to argue that anyone who had any sort of condition, which was made worse by the coronavirus, shouldn’t be counted as a COVID-19 death.

Really?

So for example, if you had hardening of the arteries, and the virus clotted your blood, as it’s been known to do; and you die more easily, due to the clots caused by the virus, you should be categorized as someone with hardening of the arteries.

It’s the exact same pattern of nonsense, that suggests wearing a mask, is a bad idea.

Most children outgrow the lying phase of their life, but we have a large number of adults, who have been given permission to lie, by the X Liar in Chief.

Lie to yourself all you want, but the Republican brand is dead, because history will not parrot these lies. History will record that Donald Trump was responsible for a sizable percentage of these 500,000+ deaths.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Why aren't people railing against Louis Farrakhan for spreading misinformation? Why haven'r Facebook and Twitter banned him?

Outrage as video of anti-vaxxer Louis Farrakhan calling COVID vaccine the 'vial of death' is shared on Twitter and Facebook despite their misinformation 'crackdown'

Louis Farrakhan told believers that COVID-19 vaccine is a 'vial of death,' a claim that was shared on Twitter and Facebook despite misinformation policies

A video of Farrakhan saying the vaccine 'is death itself' was reportedly shared on Facebook and YouTube, where it remained until Saturday night 

Link to the video is still accessible in tweet from National of Islam as of Sunday

cont...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9335699/Louis-Farrakhans-vial-death-vaccine-claims-remain-Twitter-despite-misinformation-policies.html

Pretty sure FB has banned him from what I've read.

Otherwise good question. Can't say I'd heard of him before your post, maybe he just doesn't get much attention?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Pretty sure FB has banned him from what I've read.

Otherwise good question. Can't say I'd heard of him before your post, maybe he just doesn't get much attention?

You really should look him up. He attends almost every Democrat public event in the US along with sitting next to the Clinton's at many events. He was front and center many times in the Obama administration too. He was Obama's minister. He is way past being right up there with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, in case you haven't heard of them either.

There is a reason they try and minimize all three of their participation in the Democratic party.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You really should look him up. He attends almost every Democrat public event in the US along with sitting next to the Clinton's at many events. He was front and center many times in the Obama administration too. He was Obama's minister. He is way past being right up there with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, in case you haven't heard of them either.

There is a reason they try and minimize all three of their participation in the Democratic party.

I just did look. It seems the Clinton thing is some time ago and that currently there is active open dismissal from the Democrats for the man's expressed views. Currently his political favour seems reversed with calling Trump a man he likes by character and he even said God made Trump president. And he wasn't stopped in the last four years either. Perhaps slimy people like that worm their way into places they should not be whilst hiding under rocks and in shadows.

Regardless, the question stands. Why is he running free spearheading hate. Why isn't he banned on twitter? I understand several people have asked Twitter this. I hope Twitter offers a formal response to this question. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

Didn't know about it.  I know who he is but, I thought he was history.  Thanks.  Don't know about FB and Twitter.  They should if he is spreading false information about vaccines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have yet to find a single healthcare worker that I am associated with, and there must be a dozen, who has been brave enough to get the vaccination.

Now all of these people can’t possibly have a health, so I have to believe it’s the “Red Kingdom” lie at work.

The recent story that bothers me, is finding out that President Trump and his wife got vaccinated in the White House, but didn’t want the public to find out, that’s the one that bothers me the most.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 2

I got my first shot of the Moderna vaccine today, and I ain’t dyin’.

If I start dying from it, I’ll be the first to speak up here.

I didn’t even feel the shot, so I had to check the Band-Aid to make sure there was some blood on it, in case I got gypped by the blue eyed, Barbie blonde who gave it to me.

Listening to some of the rabid right here, talk about the vaccine, you’d think getting the jab was like a scene out of Pulp Fiction.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I have yet to find a single healthcare worker that I am associated with, and there must be a dozen, who has been brave enough to get the vaccination.

Now all of these people can’t possibly have a health, so I have to believe it’s the “Red Kingdom” lie at work.

Why would anyone have to be 'brave' to get the vaccination - ? - 

Re bolded... you don't have to believe that - you could consider the possibility that healthcare workers see and hear things that the general public don't...

not saying this is why they haven't had the jab.... but it could come into the reckoning... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

....consider the possibility that healthcare workers see and hear things that the general public don't...

not saying this is why they haven't had the jab.... but it could come into the reckoning... 

I live in one of these “Red Kingdoms,” and while I admire my Governor, far and above most, as far as his handling of the pandemic, the rabies here among healthcare workers is rampant. Unless they have verifiable health excuses, their licenses should be suspended. You don’t get to go to school for years, studying science, only to turn your nose up at it, at the most critical point in our nation’s, recent history.

I know I’m a guinea pig, and I’m not afraid of being one, under these circumstances.

I have a few mild symptoms from the jab, such as a sore arm, and I was sleepy around four hours after I got the shot but I woke up feeling OK.

My body has been injected with a set of instructions to make the spike proteins, from the original solar virus, which are foreign to me.

I don’t expect much else, except a robust defense with some memorization of the invader’s pieces.

The lady who gave me the jab is drop dead gorgeous, so it was worth it, just to see her. I was too spellbound to ask her, if she’s had her shot.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 2

It looks like the states where vaccine reluctance is the highest, are the Red Kingdom states.

This will be another key element to add to the historic record, of our exposure to stupid, by “Neanderthal thinking.”

South Carolina and Arkansas are at the top of the reluctant vaccine heap, according to a NBC news program that I saw tonight.

I’m trying to find some additional details, but this is new news, as a result of the recent release of the J & J vaccine, which is revealing where a backlog of vaccine exists due to a lack of demand.

Edited by Raptor Witness

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

It looks like the states where vaccine reluctance is the highest, are the Red Kingdom states.

This will be another key element to add to the historic record, of our exposure to stupid, by “Neanderthal thinking.”

South Carolina and Arkansas are at the top of the reluctant vaccine heap, according to a NBC news program that I saw tonight.

I’m trying to find some additional details, but this is new news, as a result of the recent release of the J & J vaccine, which is revealing where a backlog of vaccine exists due to a lack of demand.

Maybe this will help you if you don't already know about it?

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/c2ef4a4fcbe5458fbf2e48a21e4fece9

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Sounds like revenge of your weather gods is in order.  Put Alabama on the target list as well, beginning in a few days.  I'll continue wearing a mask if I'm coughing or otherwise not feeling well and won't care who thinks what about it.  Too old to be worried about the attitudes of others.  I'll do what I see to be the right thing.  

1 hour ago, and then said:

Sounds like revenge of your weather gods is in order.  Put Alabama on the target list as well, beginning in a few days.  I'll continue wearing a mask if I'm coughing or otherwise not feeling well and won't care who thinks what about it.  Too old to be worried about the attitudes of others.  I'll do what I see to be the right thing.  

Metaphors are not gods, they’re just an educational tool, similar to a parable.

Even Donald Trump had sense enough to call this virus a “plague.” I don’t think Rameses figured it out until the death of his first born, yet Trump still refused to let U.S. go.

It’s a good thing he did, but his army may experience a few more, before they are removed from the political battlefield.

Edited by Raptor Witness

President Biden nailed it when he said during his candlelight vigil that we have been humbled, because that’s the truth.

We should ponder our performance, compared to other nations.

A vaccine is like buying millions of guns for your body’s house. An electrostatic mask is like wearing body armor.

Back to Pulp Fiction ... 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/7/2021 at 2:53 AM, psyche101 said:

Looks like that dumbass thinks it's for personal protection. Not community transmission. Thanks for bringing another idiot into the limelight. So many morons......

It is so frustrating. "I'm not letting anyone inject any chemicals into my body" say the people who drink coffee, smoke tobacco, drink alcohol and even snort coke and smoke cannabis.

"It could have microchips in it". Well it could have potato chips or scale models of the Starship Enterprise in it, but why would anyone want to do that? If Governments wanted to track your movements and behaviour they just need to look at your cell-phone records. 

Edited by ted hughes
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2021 at 1:47 PM, Raptor Witness said:

The recent story that bothers me, is finding out that President Trump and his wife got vaccinated in the White House, but didn’t want the public to find out, that’s the one that bothers me the most.

Surely the one who gave you the jab was protected first? Here in the UK those of us with most exposure got first dibs at it- when it became available.

Edited by ted hughes
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 4:46 AM, Raptor Witness said:

I have a relative, for example who has tried to argue that anyone who had any sort of condition, which was made worse by the coronavirus, shouldn’t be counted as a COVID-19 death.

Really?

So for example, if you had hardening of the arteries, and the virus clotted your blood, as it’s been known to do; and you die more easily, due to the clots caused by the virus, you should be categorized as someone with hardening of the arteries.

It’s the exact same pattern of nonsense, that suggests wearing a mask, is a bad idea.

Most children outgrow the lying phase of their life, but we have a large number of adults, who have been given permission to lie, by the X Liar in Chief.

Lie to yourself all you want, but the Republican brand is dead, because history will not parrot these lies. History will record that Donald Trump was responsible for a sizable percentage of these 500,000+ deaths.

People don't understand the simple concept of complications. Complications of diseases or conditions are known outcomes for people who have that disease. For example, complications of diabetes include vascular problems, which can lead to blindness, damage to our organs leading to kidney failure, strokes, and legs being amputated- all really stemming from the vascular damage caused by diabetes.

We don't ignore diabetes as a medical condition on the grounds that it doesn't kill you, it is only the stroke or kidney disease that does that.

"Long Covid" is also something we don't yet know enough about, and that is believed to have very serious complications. Personally, I grabbed the first chance to have the vaccination I was offered, and was well pleased to have it. 

Edited by ted hughes
  • Like 2

On 3/7/2021 at 7:17 PM, and then said:

Mask-wearing compliance has been very high for most of 2020.  The virus is mutating and increasing its rate of spread.   IN SPITE OF MASK COMPLIANCE.  So which is it?  Masks are effective at slowing the spread or not?  

Yes they are as had been proven by many areas with compliance. We have several shining examples here to choose from. 

On 3/7/2021 at 7:17 PM, and then said:

No... are YOU forgetting the massive damage these lockdowns are causing average Americans and Europeans?  Or is their plight and suffering not as important as the  1-2% who get a bad case?  

The 1 to 2 % who die. No need to mince words. Is it your call to say who lives and who dies is it? I don't think so. 

• Like 2

On 3/8/2021 at 2:19 PM, President-Elect Acidhead said:

1 year to fatten the curve  

It is going to decimate the US then.

41 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

It is so frustrating. "I'm not letting anyone inject any chemicals into my body" say the people who drink coffee, smoke tobacco, drink alcohol and even snort coke and smoke cannabis.

"It could have microchips in it". Well it could have potato chips or scale models of the Starship Enterprise in it, but why would anyone want to do that? If Governments wanted to track your movements and behaviour they just need to look at your cell-phone records. 

I find it astounding how much effort people put into promoting CTs and misinformation. Imagine if that effort went into learning something.....

• Like 1