Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

500,000 US Dead - A Grim Milestone

Raptor Witness

On 3/9/2021 at 12:17 PM, Raptor Witness said:

I know I’m a guinea pig, and I’m not afraid of being one, under these circumstances.

I have a few mild symptoms from the jab, such as a sore arm, and I was sleepy around four hours after I got the shot but I woke up feeling OK.

My body has been injected with a set of instructions to make the spike proteins, from the original solar virus, which are foreign to me.

I don’t expect much else, except a robust defense with some memorization of the invader’s pieces.

Thanks for you honest acknowledgement that you are in essence a willing 'guinea pig' for the mRNA vaccine ....and as you know this is because the vaccines are still classed as experimental but have been granted permission for emergency use...

I think I have acquired immunity through having the SARS-CoV-2 virus in December 2019 and that's why although I follow the govt guidelines I haven't been worried about getting it - (or passing it on) I know people say oh you can get it more than once but reinfection is rare according to the CDC .... because the basic coronavirus has been around for a long time I also think that I probably have a level of immunity for  'variations' because all viruses mutate... it's what they do and always have done... 

I expect my naturally acquired immunity to mount a robust defense from any invading virus...

thanks for your reply - I just lifted a part of it out to reply to.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bee said:

Thanks for you honest acknowledgement that you are in essence a willing 'guinea pig' for the mRNA vaccine ...

I question whether the majority of Americans living today, could’ve won the second world war, had it occurred at this point in our history.

Being a vaccine guinea pig, is easier than enlisting in the military, after Pearl Harbor. 

Cases continue to fall 16% and has fell 13% within the past two weeks, deaths have fallen 33% https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/graphics/graphic-tracking-coronavirus-infections-us

• Like 1

The new variants are at work in Brazil. Rumor is, a new version of the virus has appeared at the headwaters of the Amazon, which is reinfecting people who already had the original SARS Cov-2 virus, and it’s not the known Brazilian strain. It’s behaving differently. I’m working on running down a good, verifiable story about this.

My guess is, it’s possibly a recombinant version, and while hopefully the spike proteins haven’t changed much, this new news, is not something to be taken lightly.

Covid-19: Brazil surge reaches new level as daily deaths pass 2,000 BBC 3-11-2021

Brazil has exceeded 2,000 Covid-related deaths in a single day for the first time, as infection rates soar.

The country has the second highest death toll in the world, behind the US. Experts warn the transmission rate is made worse by more contagious variants.

Edited by Raptor Witness