Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Biden ruling by executive order??

preacherman76

Why did Trump rule by executive order??

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

In comparison, he didn't. Not even close. Biden at this stage has signed more executive orders than the last 3 presidents combined in the same amount of time. 

You gotta remember too, Trump was dealing not only with hostile democrats, but establishment republicans as well. You cant say that about Biden. He can literally pass anything he wants into law.  

Gee its not like we're in the depths of a national emergency with the pandemic going on or anything like that...

• Like 7

I think this is why the media focused 99% of their energy on Trump bad, instead of Biden good before the elections. They didn't want to talk about what he'd actually do. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Gee its not like we're in the depths of a national emergency with the pandemic going on or anything like that...

Hu? What does that have to do with anything I've said? Most of these orders have nothing to do with covid

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

He can literally pass anything he wants into law.  

Not true.  For example there are enough democrats from poorer states against a federal $15 hourly minimum wage.  Senators from those states know that a $15 minimum will end most small businesses and that such a high wage is not necessary in a place where you can rent a one bedroom apartment for $350.  

https://www.rollcall.com/2021/02/08/why-some-democrats-are-nervous-about-a-15-minimum-wage/

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

Its crazy how quick you guys are to defend this guy. If Trump sneezed you'd say it was a plot to destroy the world. Yet this guy can literally rule by himself, no government needed, and you are still crying about Trump? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Not true.  For example there are enough democrats from poorer states against a federal $15 hourly minimum wage.  Senators from those states know that a $15 minimum will end most small businesses and that such a high wage is not necessary in a place where you can rent a one bedroom apartment for $350.  

Minimum wage is 15 dollars an hour by executive order right now?

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Minimum wage is 15 dollars an hour by executive order right now?

No, but you said with his majority he could get anything passed.  It's not true.

• Like 1

Just now, OverSword said:

No, but you said with his majority he could get anything passed.  It's not true.

I thought I was clear I meant in regards to what he has actually done by executive order. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

For good reason. Trump is an idiot who ruined the country, and Biden is trying to fix his mess.

Welcome to what exists beyond your echo chamber: people are going to disagree with you.

Well when Xiden's presidency is done we'll compare notes.

It's funny that you should mention an echo chamber given the disposition of the MSM.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

It's funny that you should mention an echo chamber given the disposition of the MSM.

Elaborate.

1 minute ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Elaborate.

Should be obvious.

Not only are buzz words the same but the content of what is being reported is also.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Hey guys, something just occurred to me. Biden has a majority in both the congress and the senate. He could easily make all these executive orders into law. So why the record pace signatures? I think I know the answer. It's because he would put those democrat senators and congressmen in danger of losing midterm elections. That tells us they know pretty much everything Biden is doing is against the will of the American people. Honestly I don't know why this wasn't obvious to me from the first day, and maybe some of you did see this. 

We heard for the last few years how close we came to losing our democracy. How the last guy was a tyrant, who did all he could to be a dictator. Yet we have never seen anything like what Biden is doing now. And is doing it in such a way where its obvious the American people disapprove.

Maybe I'm missing something here though? Can anyone explain to me why Biden is subverting the other branches of government, when clearly they would do whatever he wanted? 

We have even seen democrats outright openly threaten the supreme court, and it seems to have worked. Why should we believe Biden is not trying to be a dictator, under the same standards as any other administration? And why is he so hell bent on going against the will of the people? 

According to Q he's not REALLY President. So the executive orders are for show because they won't send any bills to be signed off until trump regains power in March.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Should be obvious.

Not only are buzz words the same but the content of what is being reported is also.

That is... disturbing. I generally don't watch any MSM because of their proclivity for hyperbole and sensationalism.

I always run fact checks when dubious claims are made.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 2

Because the damage Trump did needs repairing fast. It's the basis for his election and people will die while motions which will definitely pass are debated for the sake of it.

• Like 7
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

That is... disturbing. I generally don't watch any MSM because of their proclivity for hyperbole and sensationalism.

That is why I don't own a TV it and the garbage they try to pass off as entertainment these days.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Setton said:

Because the damage Trump did needs repairing fast. It's the basis for his election and people will die while motions which will definitely pass are debated for the sake of it.

Hu? WTH are you talking about? Who’s going to die?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Executive orders really aren't that all powerful.  Trump wrote a few executive orders regarding social media that everyone just ignored.  The executive order he wrote to repeal obamacare, etc. all ignored.

Biden's is the same way.  Have you read his executive orders?  Which ones do you have issue with that's actually happening?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

For good reason. Trump is an idiot who ruined the country, and Biden is trying to fix his mess.

How did Trump ruin the country? Exactly which EO did Biden produce to fix this mess? Like making little girls compete with 6’2 230lbs trans boys in high school? What exactly are you talking about?

1 hour ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Welcome to what exists beyond your echo chamber: people are going to disagree with you.

Mmm ok. My goodness the emotional distress you guys get when asked to examine a president is mind boggling. You ok?

Echo chamber? What are you talking about?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Hey guys, something just occurred to me. Biden has a majority in both the congress and the senate. He could easily make all these executive orders into law. So why the record pace signatures? I think I know the answer. It's because he would put those democrat senators and congressmen in danger of losing midterm elections. That tells us they know pretty much everything Biden is doing is against the will of the American people. Honestly I don't know why this wasn't obvious to me from the first day, and maybe some of you did see this. 

We heard for the last few years how close we came to losing our democracy. How the last guy was a tyrant, who did all he could to be a dictator. Yet we have never seen anything like what Biden is doing now. And is doing it in such a way where its obvious the American people disapprove.

Maybe I'm missing something here though? Can anyone explain to me why Biden is subverting the other branches of government, when clearly they would do whatever he wanted? 

We have even seen democrats outright openly threaten the supreme court, and it seems to have worked. Why should we believe Biden is not trying to be a dictator, under the same standards as any other administration? And why is he so hell bent on going against the will of the people? 

When a mob is intent on character assassinating someone there is something else going on behind the scenes. Its normally some form of corruption which the target is strong enough to resist and take action over.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1