Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Child 'pulled under the bed' by ghost

Eldorado

A dad captured the horrifying moment he claims his toddler was "pulled under the bed" by a 'ghost'.

Footage from a camera in a baby's bedroom shows the little girl lying at the end of her bed playing with her toys when at 11:37pm - according to the timestamp on the video - something odd appears to happen.

The clip was uploaded to TikTok by joshdean0222 with the caption: "My daughter being pulled under the bed... wife thinks she crawled but she was pulled by something."

Full story at the UK Mirror: Link

And at UniLad UK: Link

• Sad 3

It starts with tik tok them goes to the mirror so that alone means its 100% reputable, and the the video of a kid cralwing under the bed, yes, no doubts some ghost or malevolent entity actually dragged her under threre its so lucky dad was able to save her from the evil being under her bed, yep, we finally have proof of the paranormal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

THAT is far creepier than the supposed pictures of ghostly critters moving on camera.  Poor kid.

• Like 2

The kid doesn't look to be pulled, just looked like they crawled under the bed and sounded scared? I imagine it was dark under there, kid may have not realized where they were

• Thanks 1

Seriously?????  The kid crawled, and probably grabbed something to pull themselves forward.

And wth is with the added music?? - if you edit a video like that, then obviously the rest of the audio could be edited too.

Finally, look at his account and the other 'scary' things...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 5

I have seen and experienced some pretty weird things but I don't think anything paranormal is going on in the vid.

• Like 1

Since being posted, the video has been viewed almost 8 million times on the social media platform - and viewers can't believe what they're watching.

A kid crawling under her bed and getting stuck....why do I feel like I'm one of the few who knows what kids can get up to? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

A kid crawling under her bed and getting stuck....why do I feel like I'm one of the few who knows what kids can get up to? 

I dont have kids but common sense which much be lacking in millions of tic tok viewers shows a kid crawl under a bed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, the13bats said:

I dont have kids but common sense which much be lacking in millions of tic tok viewers shows a kid crawl under a bed.

Common sense is damn near extinct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The most disturbing part to me is that the offspring will be raised to believe this sort of dreck, and of course it virally spreads via an eager audience who delight in adding to the collective stupid...

No, no, I'm not bitter about social media destroying the world, not at all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Something seems to catch her attention, i assume she  maybe dropped some toy? Anyhow she is looking down. then you see here get out of bed, and crawl to the area near the headboard. Then she appears to crawl  under it  and then she sounds scared. What I did notice, IF you watch the video closely, there appears to be something moving  near the  area of the head board end of the bed. Couldn't make it out, but thought it odd, as it doesn't look like a cat or dog, not sure what it is.

Watched this with my Papameter in hand. Weak thing about the article is tht it does not tell us if there have been other things suggestive of paranormal activity going on.  Positives to paranormal: The child did seem to be going deeper with no leg movement (which is of course physically possible to do).  And if scared why continue to go deeper under the bed.  Entities grabbing people in bed scenarios are often reported. Negatives: Self-initiated movement and imagination are simple explanations.

Papameter:

50% Paranormal      50% Normal

(wish I had more of the history to feed into the meter)

Edited by papageorge1

It would be nice to hear what the kid had to say about it, but now the kid's head has been filled with a bunch of "OMG YOU WERE PULLED UNDER" crap so that testimony is worthless now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My kids used to sleep walk. They looked and acted like they were awake, perhaps this child was still asleep when this started and woke up once she was under the bed abusing her to be scared. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SecretSanta said:

My kids used to sleep walk. They looked and acted like they were awake, perhaps this child was still asleep when this started and woke up once she was under the bed abusing her to be scared. 

I really should proofread, CAUSING not abusing. 

• Haha 1