Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden Team Colluded With Iran?

OverSword

9 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Well to be honest, if the foreign interest is dem orientated, and doesn't want to deal with Trump, and to be perfectly honest that's not out of the realm of possibilities, would it not be best to have a team that is seen in a better light for a successful negotiation?

Could be viewed as a conflict of interest in a presidential race and also the president is the one who guides foreign policy not cabinet members of the prior president now working with a guy running for office. Sounds like a huge no no to me.

7 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Who do you think would take him seriously? He wasn't well liked globally before the election debacle. Those lies weren't received well.

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/09/15/us-image-plummets-internationally-as-most-say-country-has-handled-coronavirus-badly/

How about Israel and pretty much every other country in that region but Yemen and Iran. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, OverSword said:

Could be viewed as a conflict of interest in a presidential race and also the president is the one who guides foreign policy not cabinet members of the prior president now working with a guy running for office. Sounds like a huge no no to me.

It sure could. And it probably does violate Logan's Law as noted by other members. But I would propose that it still was probably the best way to handle the situation. 

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

It sure could. And it probably does violate Logan's Law as noted by other members. But I would propose that it still was probably the best way to handle the situation. 

No presidential candidate should be having conversations with hostile foreign governments.  It looks less than ethical, and possibly treasonous. Suppose trump had been in conversation with North Korea before he was elected or a country such as Libya who there could be no doubt was hostile to Clinton?  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OverSword said:

How about Israel and pretty much every other country in that region but Yemen and Iran. 

Like I mentioned, his election fraud garbology had cost him.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-and-the-shameful-dangerous-final-days-of-donald-trump/

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

No presidential candidate should be having conversations with hostile foreign governments.  It looks less than ethical, and possibly treasonous. Suppose trump had been in conversation with North Korea before he was elected or a country such as Libya who there could be no doubt was hostile to Clinton?  

He didn't. It wasn't Biden, it was Malley.

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

You also specified "before the election"

Was supposed to be referencing "as well' in the reply to the post AT made. My error. He was referencing the now for me.

Edited by psyche101

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Now OverSword, you should know better'n  that! It's alright for the Democrats to break the law 'cause they're the good guys!

• Thanks 2

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Now OverSword, you should know better'n  that! It's alright for the Democrats to break the law 'cause they're the good guys!

If a law was broken, it was by Malley, not Biden is the point there. 

4 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

He didn't. It wasn't Biden, it was Malley.

nit picking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

And Charles Manson didn't kill one single person.  But........

• Thanks 1

Are we just about to go on the greatest witch hunt any president has ever had to endure?   And for a president that has accomplished more in two weeks than most presidents accomplish in two terms?  Disgraceful!  In fact many foreign diplomats and US soldiers have come to him and said, " President Biden, we love you Sir.  You are doing great things for America."

Back to reality.

All that aside, its not OK for either side to break the law.  We should be pushing both sides out of office and choosing representatives by lottery every two years.  We couldn't do much worse.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Are we just about to go on the greatest witch hunt any president has ever had to endure?

What would it have been prior to this? :)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

No, My point is it was Democrats, conducting clandestine, DeepState parallel diplomacy behind a sitting President's back. As for Biden, his personal can of worms will be opened in good time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And Charles Manson didn't kill one single person.  But........

Where's the Biden connection? As noted earlier it strikes me that Iran didn't want to work with Trump. Javad Zarif met with Robert Malley of his own accord.

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

What would it have been prior to this? :)

Exposure.

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No, My point is it was Democrats, conducting clandestine, DeepState parallel diplomacy behind a sitting President's back. As for Biden, his personal can of worms will be opened in good time.

Malley was a citizen at the time, and part of a non governmental agency. That's why posters are bringing up Logan's Law. So nothing to do with Democrats.

Biden seems of to a great start. The future looks brighter for the US than it has for four years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here's the truth... you can't convince conspiracy theorists that they are clearly wrong. It's impossible.

They live in their own messed-up bubble world.

• Like 2

I wish I could say the level of partisan disconnect is unbelievable. Sadly it is not but it is no less disturbing because of that.

Can anyone picture the reaction if a former  trump cabinet member does a foreign policy end around Biden and Harris while Pence is running against them in four years? 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I wish I could say the level of partisan disconnect is unbelievable. Sadly it is not but it is no less disturbing because of that.

Can anyone picture the reaction if a former  trump cabinet member does a foreign policy end around Biden and Harris while Pence is running against them in four years? 

You're still running with assumptions.

Where's the actual connection? Trump used his position to fend of Russian accusations, so don't you already have your example? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

nit picking.

I'm not sure it's nitpicking.  Your article states that the meetings started in 2017..a full 2 years before Biden announced he was running....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

You're still running with assumptions.

Where's the actual connection? Trump used his position to fend of Russian accusations, so don't you already have your example? 

Regardless the accusations were vigorously investigated by the senate, the justice department, the media, etc for years. I wonder if we will witness the same vigor for truth here? 

11 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I'm not sure it's nitpicking.  Your article states that the meetings started in 2017..a full 2 years before Biden announced he was running....

That’s a laugh. Everyone being honest with themselves knew Biden would run this time. 

• Like 1