Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The isolated system of existence and God.

oslove

Man has been discoursing on the existence of God even to these days when God in the western world seems to be on the decline.

I am one homo sapiens aka intelligent human who knows that God really exists, and I have this idea that existence makes up an isolated system of all kinds and manners of existing things, and when we examine the things that are inside this isolated system of existence, we will see clearly that God exists.

Here is the reasoning that supports my advocacy:

1. We all members of the taxonomy homo sapiens work together to arrive at a communally agreed on concepts of existence and God.

2. We see that in the isolated system of existence there are entities that are transient, meaning these entities have a beginning and an ending, for example, man has a beginning at birth and an ending at death.

3. Transient entities implicate the existence of an entity that is permanent and self-existent, which permanent and self-existent entity logically irrefutably is the cause of the transient beings.

4. So we go forth to search for the permanent and self-existent entity who is the cause of all transient beings.

5. And I for one searcher find Him, because to me He is present all the time and everywhere inside the isolated system of existence.

6. I for one a homo sapiens i.e. intelligent human, I have proved for myself the existence of God, in concept as the permanent and self-existent cause of all transient things inside the isolated system that is existence.

Dear colleagues here, please tell me where and how I might have been wrong with my explanation for the existence of God.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If this is your reality tunnel why are you seeking external validation? 

You mean you cannot understand the concept of an isolated system that is existence.

However, it is not just a mere concept like the concept of a flying spaghetti monster.

Let me explain what is an isolated system of existence.

Isolated means nothing inside can get outside and nothing outside can get inside; besides, there is nothing outside of the isolated system that is existence.

Touch your nose, it exists, doesn't it?

Everything that you experience to be existing, it is inside the isolated system of existence - including of course yourself, and also everything that is in existence even though you do not have access to it, it exists, for examples there are planets in outer space scattered all throughout the vast space of the sky, and into the most distant extent of the universe, they exist.

And they all make up the components of the isolated system of existence.

There, that is the object which is signified by the concept of isolated system of existence.

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, oslove said:

You mean you cannot understand the concept of an isolated system that is existence.

However, it is not just a mere concept like the concept of a flying spaghetti monster.

Isolated means nothing inside can get outside and nothing outside can get inside; besides, there is nothing outside of the isolated system that is existence.

Everything that you experience to be existing, it is inside the isolated system of existence - including of course yourself, and also everything that is in existence even though you do not have access to it, it exists, for examples there are planets in outer space scattered all throughout the vast space of the sky, and into the most distant extent of the universe, they exist.

There, that is the object which is signified by the concept of isolated system of existence.

Once again. If this your belief and your conclusion. Why are you seeking either converts and/or validation. 

Plus this should really be in the spirituality vs skepticism section.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, oslove said:

1. We all members of the taxonomy homo sapiens work together to arrive at a communally agreed on concepts of existence and God.

Your entire argument falls apart here

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, oslove said:

I am one homo sapiens aka intelligent human who knows that God really exists

Do you have any evidence that you are intelligent?

By killing off heretics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, oslove said:

Dear colleagues here, please tell me where and how I might have been wrong with my explanation for the existence of God

It just seems that you are using words you don't understand.

1. I have not yet met two people from the group of homo sapiens that have arrived "at a communally agreed concept of existence of God".  That sentence actually makes  no sense.

2. so you think human existence is an isolated system?  Explain please.

3. the fact that we are born into a human body for a period of time and then that body dies does not implicate the existence of anything permanent.   

4. some of us, like you, search for that permanent entity, does not mean that entity actually exists.

5.& 6.  You found what you think you were looking for and it is all in your mind, you have nothing to share with anyone else.

The problem I think you have is that you want desperately to alleviate the loneliness you feel so you come to a a non-religious forum (this sub-forum is actually for philosophy & psychology) to recruit people to your version of what ever you think about god.    So, I assume the religious forums either don't like your version or you think it is your mission to "save" non-believers.

Since psychology is part of this sub-forum I would love to read what the actual psychologists have to say about your OP.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The isolation you imagine is just that, your imagination.   This planet is a semi closed system and every system inside that semi-closed system is affected by every other system inside as well as any outside system that affects the planet (like comets, solar flares, etc)    Maybe it would help if you has some basic science classes.

• Thanks 1

Man has been discoursing on the existence of God even to these days when God in the western world seems to be on the decline.

Are there 2 GODS human beings worship? 

Oslove; It appears that your third proposition will need further explaining, at least, if you wish to logically prove the existence of a creator, to the satisfaction of others. Most causal arguments for the existence of a creator have been found wanting. It is possible to assert that the universe has always existed in some form, and that an eternal universe without a creator is just as tenable as an eternal creator.

A good scientific case can be made for such a universe, or some portion of it, giving rise to matter, life and intelligence, including ourselves, by wholly natural, rather than supernatural processes.

Science is merely a philosophical system, based on observation, hypothesis, theory,  observable evidence, and, where necessary, revision. 

i believe that valid, logical, causal arguments for a transcendent creator exist. If you can explain to us, just why a creator must exist, you will have given such an argument.  

• Like 1

I am into philosophy.

I have proffered my explanation for the existence of God.

Oh ye atheists and all manners and kinds of God-deniers, please first proffer your explanation why and how there is no God, that is your admission ticket to criticize my explanation, okay?

3 minutes ago, oslove said:

I am into philosophy.

Oh ye atheists and all manners and kinds of God-deniers, please first proffer your explanation why and how there is no God, that is your admission ticket to criticize my explanation, okay?

Then why did you post your "theory" in the philosophy section of the forum?   Calling names and making accusations to random people you don't know only makes you look weak and ignorant.

Ask the mods to move your thread to the religion section.  You seem to be flame baiting just like another poster on the forum for the same reason, you are lonely and confused about your beliefs.  I have a long ignore list but there is always room for one more zombie on my list.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:
  28 minutes ago, oslove said:

I am into philosophy.

--------------------------------------

Then why did you post your "theory" in the philosophy section of the forum?   Calling names and making accusations to random people you don't know only makes you look weak and ignorant.

Ask the mods to move your thread to the religion section.  You seem to be flame baiting just like another poster on the forum for the same reason, you are lonely and confused about your beliefs.  I have a long ignore list but there is always room for one more zombie on my list.

I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

At this point I am just requesting Oh ye atheists and all manners and kinds of God-deniers to please proffer your explanation why and how there is no God, that is your admission ticket to criticize me.

12 hours ago, oslove said:

Humans have never agreed upon a concept of God. Literally all cultures have their own and it varies radically.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, oslove said:

At this point I am just requesting Oh ye atheists and all manners and kinds of God-deniers to please proffer your explanation why and how there is no God, that is your admission ticket to criticize me.

One can not logically prove a negative, as in: 'God does not exist for such and such reasons'. Another could always reply that the Creator is too subtle for us, perhaps so as to require our faith in him.  

It is up to the person asserting a proposition to prove it, in this case, the assertion that a Creator is necessary for our existence.  I happen to believe that this is the case, for what i take to be good, sound, logical reasons, but not for any of the reasons, as given in the original post in this thread.  

Edited by bison
improved paragraph structure
  • Like 1

Honestly, I have not seen anyone here to have proffered their philosophical explanation on why and how there is no God, Oh ye who are atheists or any kinds and manners of God-deniers.

What I have been reading is not anything in any way that is doing any credit to philosophy at all.

Now, I am not into insulting all you guys here, if I am, then show me how and why I am into insulting you, it is just your feeling alone that I am insulting you, suppose you do some genuine thinking and proffer your philosophical explanation why and how there is no God, instead of making categorical utterances which is not doing any credit to philosophy at all.

Okay, with all sincerity, please now proffer your explanation in a philosophical manner, why and how there is no God, that will be your admission ticket to criticize my explanation.

3 minutes ago, oslove said:

Honestly, I have not seen anyone here to have proffered their philosophical explanation on why and how there is no God, Oh ye who are atheists or any kinds and manners of God-deniers.

What I have been reading is not anything in any way that is doing any credit to philosophy at all.

Now, I am not into insulting all you guys here, if I am, then show me how and why I am into insulting you, it is just your feeling alone that I am insulting you, suppose you do some genuine thinking and proffer your philosophical explanation why and how there is no God, instead of making categorical utterances which is not doing any credit to philosophy at all.

Okay, with all sincerity, please now proffer your explanation in a philosophical manner, why and how there is no God, that will be your admission ticket to criticize my explanation.

You asked to explain how your logic was wrong.

As I pointed out, for starters, you first premise is not true. 

The other premises do not matter if the first one is inaccurate.

• Like 2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

The philosophical position that the question of the existence of God is meaningless, because the term "God" has no coherent and unambiguous definition. It may also be described as the theological position that other theological positions assume too much about the concept of God.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ignosticism

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, oslove said:

Dear spartan max2:

Best and to your own credit, do a step by step of your explanation why and how there is no God, like what I have done in the OP.

I'm not in the mood too lol.

But I'm just pointing out that that was not your original question in this thread. Your original questions was

Dear colleagues here, please tell me where and how I might have been wrong with my explanation for the existence of God

You asked us to explain why your specific explanation was wrong.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

Okay, let's now all you here, proffer your explanation on why and how there is no God, step by step, that should be quick and easy as you are learned and honest intelligent and productive in your thinking and writing.

Yes, I did tell you to inform me what is wrong with my explanation, but now that you have shown yourselves to be well learned and intelligent etc., with all sincerity I now invite you all to please: just step by step as I have done in the OP, present your explanation on why and how God does not exist.

Or, perhaps you can choose what is even more quick and easy for you, just produce what is your information about the concept of God, and please don't bring in what is wrong with the Christian faith, we want to talk philosophy, not religion.

19 hours ago, oslove said:

I am one homo sapiens aka intelligent human who knows that God really exists, and I have this idea that existence makes up an isolated system of all kinds and manners of existing things, and when we examine the things that are inside this isolated system of existence, we will see clearly that God exists.

Here is the reasoning that supports my advocacy:

2. We see that in the isolated system of existence there are entities that are transient, meaning these entities have a beginning and an ending, for example, man has a beginning at birth and an ending at death.

3. Transient entities implicate the existence of an entity that is permanent and self-existent, which permanent and self-existent entity logically irrefutably is the cause of the transient beings.

4. So we go forth to search for the permanent and self-existent entity who is the cause of all transient beings.

5. And I for one searcher find Him, because to me He is present all the time and everywhere inside the isolated system of existence.

6. I for one a homo sapiens i.e. intelligent human, I have proved for myself the existence of God, in concept as the permanent and self-existent cause of all transient things inside the isolated system that is existence.

Dear colleagues here, please tell me where and how I might have been wrong with my explanation for the existence of God.

:blink:

8 hours ago, oslove said:

There is no god because the universe doesn’t need a god to explain it.

And no god makes sense anyway.

Some humans do need a god though, for whatever reason. And belief is okay if it’s not hurting anyone.

Edit: Oh and of course, there is no evidence of any god, just belief in them.

Edited by Timothy
Edit.
  • Like 2

Dear colleagues here who are atheists or all kinds and manners of God-deniers:

I would not know what God you are denying to exist unless you told me, but so far none had told me what is the God he is denying to exist.

Anyway, from my part, here is my concept of God:

"God in concept is the permanent self-existent cause of man and the universe and everything transient, i.e. with a beginning and an ending."

So, I would assume in order for us to get linked up, and as you don't  tell me what God you are denying to exist, I would assume my concept of God is the one you are denying to exist, even though you don't all have any concept of God at all - which however to my observation means that you don't know what you are denying to exist - which is illogical altogether.

What do you say, so that we will get linked up, I will assume that you are denying God in my concept of God, again, as follows:

"God in concept is the permanent self-existent cause of man and the universe and everything transient, i.e. with a beginning and an ending."

==============================

Here is again my immediately preceding message:

Okay, let's now all you here, proffer your explanation on why and how there is no God, step by step, that should be quick and easy as you are learned and honest intelligent and productive in your thinking and writing.

Yes, I did tell you to inform me what is wrong with my explanation, but now that you have shown yourselves to be well learned and intelligent etc., with all sincerity I now invite you all to please: just step by step as I have done in the OP, present your explanation on why and how God does not exist.

Or, perhaps you can choose what is even more quick and easy for you, just produce what is your information about the concept of God, and please don't bring in what is wrong with the Christian faith, we want to talk philosophy, not religion.

• The topic was locked