Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fakes his own kidnapping to get out of work


jethrofloyd
 Share

Recommended Posts

Man Fakes His Own Kidnapping To Get Out Of Work

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/man-fakes-his-own-kidnapping-to-get-out-of-work-2377610

Most people would jump at the chance to skip a day of work, but one man in Arizona went to extreme lengths in order to get some time off from his job. Police in the city of Coolidge have said that a 19-year-old faked his own kidnapping to get out of work. 

Police say they found Brandon Soules, 19, with his hands tied behind his back and a bandana stuffed in his mouth on February 10. A photo of the teen, released by police, has gone viral on social media. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Police say they found Brandon Soules, 19, with his hands tied behind his back and a bandana stuffed in his mouth on February 10. A photo of the teen, released by police, has gone viral on social media. 

Damn Red Indians will do anything to avoid work!!!! :angry:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Damn Red Indians will do anything to avoid work!!!! :angry:

you remind me of the red neck in this movie.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Damn Red Indians will do anything to avoid work!!!! :angry:

I don't think that has anything to do with it, he is 19 and still stupid.   Most 19 year olds do things the hard way instead of thinking it through.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The biggest problem I have with this story is why the boy didn't just call in sick.   What if no one found him, and he lay in the sun for days.   Stupid.  I assume it was more about getting attention than anything else.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I won't say who but it's possible I know someone that called in a bomb threat from a pay phone to delay taking the SAT's :whistle:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I won't say who but it's possible I know someone that called in a bomb threat from a pay phone to delay taking the SAT's :whistle:

That is such a gradeschool thing to do.   Three boys did that when we were in 5th grade.  Their parents had to pay a fine and the rest of us had to sit in the back acre behind the playground all afternoon while the police searched for a bomb.   Finally a friend of the 3 told the teacher he knew who did it and that there was no bomb.

What were your  consequences for calling in a bomb threat?

Edited by Desertrat56
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

What were your  consequences for calling in a bomb threat?

Hey now, I never said I did.  But there were no consequences as the person who did it kept his mouth shut  and got another couple of days to prepare for the test :D

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Hey now, I never said I did.  But there were no consequences as the person who did it kept his mouth shut  and got another couple of days to prepare for the test :D

Well, there should have been consequences.  How do you prepare for an SAT test?  No, I  know some schools have classes (like the private school my daughter went to) where the students start practicing the test in 9th grade so that by 11th grade they have a good chance of getting a high score.  When I was in public school you just showed up.   But the school I went to offered the ACT test.  I took the SAT test when I was in the army and wanted to take college classes.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

you remind me of the red neck in this movie.

Noooo......I'm a Indian. :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Piney said:

Noooo......I'm a Indian. :yes:

Only 50%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Only 50%

It's determined by tribal enrollment because there is no such thing as a full blooded Lenape. :yes:

.......and on the bright side, at least I'm half Bronte Country Hominid. Not some wispy blond dippy bucked toothed Southerner. :sm

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Piney said:

Noooo......I'm a Indian. :yes:

Indian as in say curry indian?? or an indian as in bows and arrows indian?  Got to be specific.:yes:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Indian as in say curry indian?? or an indian as in bows and arrows indian?  Got to be specific.:yes:

6 Nations, bow and arrow, scout, horseman, logger type Indian......But me mum was a Bradford Quaker hippie. :yes:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Piney said:

It's determined by tribal enrollment because there is no such thing as a full blooded Lenape. :yes:

.......and on the bright side, at least I'm half Bronte Country Hominid. Not some wispy blond dippy bucked toothed Southerner. :sm

 

When people say morning to me, I always get confused and think they want to kill me.  

noun
noun: mourning
  1. the expression of sorrow for someone's death.
     
    It's like they are saying 'mourning' and I am now going to kill you.   :unsure2:  :unsure:please don't kill me...
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Piney said:

6 Nations, bow and arrow, scout, horseman, logger type Indian......But me mum was a Bradford Quaker hippie:yes:

I like that.... anyone come from a hippie chick is ok in my book.  :tsu:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

.......and on the bright side, at least I'm half Bronte Country Hominid. Not some wispy blond dippy bucked toothed Southerner. :sm

Yorkshian?  Indireman?  Yorkshind?  Whatever -this is you, with your brothers.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

Yorkshian?  Indireman?  Yorkshind?  Whatever -this is you, with your brothers.

You have yet to meet @acute and my Uncle Yammy. :unsure2:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

Yorkshian?  Indireman?  Yorkshind?  Whatever -this is you, with your brothers.

I'd rather be a Scouser than a Londoner........then again....I'd rather be Welsh than a Scouser.......

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Add this to Tide Pods and Gorilla Glue.:lol:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

 

Mr Soules initially told cops that two masked men had kidnapped him, hit his head and knocked him unconscious. He said the men drove him around in a vehicle before dumping him in the area where he was found. 

However, further investigation of the incident revealed several inconsistencies in Mr Soules's account of his kidnapping.

 

 

Reminds me of the Jesse Smollett situation..:lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Instructions unclear didn't disguise voice and found by police in trunk of own car

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

 

Reminds me of the Jesse Smollett situation..:lol:

And Bubba Wallace + AOC.:D

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

Yorkshian?  Indireman?  Yorkshind?  Whatever -this is you, with your brothers.

Piney is a proud Red Yorkshireman.

He boasts (endlessly) about injuns from Bradford scalping better than anyone else. :yes:

 

 

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.