Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fakes his own kidnapping to get out of work

jethrofloyd

13 hours ago, Piney said:

I'd rather be a Scouser than a Londoner........then again....I'd rather be Welsh than a Scouser.......

So now we can add 'liar' to the list of insults we can call you1?  NOBODY would rather be a Scouser than an anything.  Even Scousers would rather be something else, but nowhere will 'ave 'em.

i) Scousers are from Liverpool.  ii) Nobody likes liver.  iii) ergo nobody likes Scousers.  QED.  "♫ Maybee it's becaaz aah'm a Landiner, that aah lav Landin Taahn. "

"American", "gender unfluid", "never faked his own kidnapping to get out of work or a marriage? - what a lightweight", "♫ Piney is a cl*dking, Piney is a cl*dking, na naa na na, na naa na na "

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Nobody likes liver. 

I like calf liver with fried onions and chicken livers covered with garlic powder or in my gravy...... :unsure2:

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Piney said:

I like calf liver with fried onions and chicken livers covered with garlic powder or in my gravy...... 

... with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tom1200 said:

... with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Chaddsford Niagara

• 3 weeks later...

If you want a day off work, WHY would you want to spend it lying by the side of the road??!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1