Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Forensic Audit of Dominion Voting Machines

Vorg

“The audits clearly dispel the notion that somehow the November election was rigged,” said County Supervisor Steve Gallardo. “Whether you liked the results or not, the will of the people was represented. Our equipment worked. Our people were above reproach. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: 2020 elections in Maricopa County were safe, secure, and accurate. End of story.”

Forensic Audit of Dominion Voting Machines in Arizona Shows ‘No Evidence of Vote Switching’ (msn.com)

Untitled.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Those of us with working brains have known this all along.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

What have Powell and Giuliani been up to regards to this lately?  Did they just drop it once the election was over?

There is a story that Dominion had some difficulty serving notice to her.  She wasn't avoiding them.  She just travels a lot for work.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Maricopa County is still refusing to comply with the Senate subpoena. A judge is supposed to rule on this shortly as early as tomorrow. Maricopa County is refusing to hand over the ballots and the tabulating machines.

• Haha 1

Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election

Four congressional Democrats sent a letter to the owners of Dominion Voting Systems and cited several problems that “threaten the integrity of our elections,” including “vote switching.”

In a December 2019 letter to Dominion Voting Systems, which has been mired in controversy after a human error involving its machines in Antrim County, Michigan, resulted in incorrect counts, Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden, and Amy Klobuchar and congressman Mark Pocan warned about reports of machines “switching votes,” “undisclosed vulnerabilities,” and “improbable” results that “threaten the integrity of our elections.”

cont...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democratic-senators-warned-of-potential-vote-switching-by-dominion-voting-machines-prior-to-2020-election/ar-BB1aZAYf

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Maricopa County is still refusing to comply with the Senate subpoena. A judge is supposed to rule on this shortly as early as tomorrow. Maricopa County is refusing to hand over the ballots and the tabulating machines.

Yeah, I thought that was amusing.  Why would Arizona pass a law that requires ballots  to be sealed and then turn around and ask a county to violate that law by handing them over for public review.  The Maricopa county supervisory board is mostly Republican too.  You would think they would be of the same mind regarding this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

lol, seriously??  who said there was something wrong with machines????  does anyone with a half a brain really expects dominion to leave anything to find?  

dominion is a foreign company, that send us citizens voter information to France and Spain,  it is all i need to know to ignore the results. 

the web is full of lies about it,   why? it is done on purpose to flood the web with info so the truth can not be found, make up lies then debunk them yourself, 

here is the example 

Fact check: Dominion Voting Systems has no foreign owners,

so to debunk it they focus on the claim that is is not owned by Chavez family,  not that anyone claimed that, but anyway.

yet the wiki, says it is a Canadian company , so it DOES have foreign owners,  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

There is a story that Dominion had some difficulty serving notice to her.  She wasn't avoiding them.  She just travels a lot for work.

Same with Rudy.  Instead of anticipating their  revelation of truth in the courtroom and upholding their claims, they are running from process servers.  I wanted to see it play out,  My confidence in Dominion was not unshakable, but this is not a good look for the opposition.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election

"potential"  "reports"  "allegations" 

Since some of these reports are 2-3 years old now one would think we'd have a bit more than that to go on by now if this is really a big problem.

• Like 2

The biggest unexplained mystery...why some can accept TRUMP LOST!

• Like 1

Well I for one am glad that investigations are continuing and that the results thus far are confirming our process was safe and accurate.   

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

"potential"  "reports"  "allegations" 

Since some of these reports are 2-3 years old now one would think we'd have a bit more than that to go on by now if this is really a big problem.

I don't know what reports you are talking about. The one I posted is three months old. Democrats had doubts about them when Trump won and they still had doubts about them before this presidential election.

It's not like I used some fringe website as a source either.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Michelle said:

I don't know what reports you are talking about. The one I posted is three months old. 

It's in your link:

"In 2018 alone, 'voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they'd inputted them..."

• Like 1

just that fact that they have to keep proving it, when there isn't really any need, says they know it was rigged, it is a damage control operation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

just that fact that they have to keep proving it, when there isn't really any need, says they know it was rigged, it is a damage control operation

Well yeah, $1.3 billion in damages that Dominion suffered and want to make Powell, Giuliani, and anyone else that keeps claiming it was fake accountable for.  Dominion Seeks $1.3 Billion In Suit Against MyPillow, Mike Lindell : NPR

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

It's in your link:

"In 2018 alone, 'voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they'd inputted them..."

It referenced something that caused suspicion in 2018 and has still not been rectified. Nonetheless, it was still a concern three months ago when the article was written.

• Like 1

You guys should really read the link. This was a legitiment audit.

The audits of the tabulation equipment’s software and hardware were conducted by SLI Compliance and Pro V&V, the only two firms approved by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission to perform such certification tests.

Two seperate third party agencies did the audit and found the same results. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You guys should really read the link. This was a legitiment audit.

Two seperate third party agencies did the audit and found the same results. 

I doubt that the majority of people who claim that the machines were manipulated know what an audit is. Maybe they think audit is a typo result of AUDI TT.

• Haha 1

Then Dominion needs to be suing those Democrats along with the "my pillow" guy.

• Like 1

Well, Powell, Lindell, and Giuliani now have a chance to prove this election was stolen. I welcome the results either way. This will either ensure greater integrity of our elections or prove we already have it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Michelle said:

Why?  There isn't anything false about Democrats claims that 'there are reports of Dominion switching votes'; that is true, there are 'reports'.  On the other hand, "millions of votes were stolen by Dominion machines!" is not true and thus why Lindell is being sued.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Michelle said:

Hi Michelle.  I think they are safe.  Expressing concern  is  a lot different than claiming you have evidence for fraud and then not being able to produce it. Seems like we should always be concerned about our elections and investigate every  complaint that come up.

• Like 2

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/judge-rules-maricopa-county-must-provide-2020-ballots-to-arizona-senate-for-audit-under-subpoenas/ar-BB1e3iO0

Maricopa County will turn over ballots from the November general election to the Arizona Senate and provide the Senate access to its voting machines so it can conduct an audit, after a judge's ruling Friday.