Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mandatory Vaccination, Double Edge sword

Great Old Man

In ROK, you will lost your job probably if you don't get vaccine.

However, there is possibly negative side effect those who are allergic to vaccine.

Furthermore, we can't underestimate the possibility of off-the target effect.

In this situation, vaccine has Infertility effect, than human population will drop and achieve the goal; human population control.

Why government forces their citizen to get vaccine? Why! 

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

However, there is possibly negative side effect those who are allergic to vaccine.

In this situation, vaccine has Infertility effect, than human population will drop and achieve the goal; human population control.

The only men it works on are those with green eyes and dark (slightly greying) hair.  It's a plan led by Salma Hayek and Sophia Vergara to cull the world of all but the best looking roosters.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Great Old Man said:

Because all governments crave more and more power.  The more they demand and they manage to achieve, the more they'll continue to demand.  Those who agree with these diktats will eventually have one in their face that they WON'T want to accept.  By that time, what they want isn't going to matter.  Here in the U.S. they'll be more subtle about their coercion.  We'll be "completely free" to refuse vaccination but it will come at the price of being publicly ostracized or even refused the ability to be in the market place.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Because all governments crave more and more power.  The more they demand and they manage to achieve, the more they'll continue to demand.  Those who agree with these diktats will eventually have one in their face that they WON'T want to accept.  By that time, what they want isn't going to matter.  Here in the U.S. they'll be more subtle about their coercion.  We'll be "completely free" to refuse vaccination but it will come at the price of being publicly ostracized or even refused the ability to be in the market place.

Never let a good crisis go to waste. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, and then said:

I wasn't aware that it took "a set" to bow before your betters in Gobmint.  Any other directives or demands that you think should be imposed on people?

I don't know, you would know. Any new CTs for us today old man? Has you orange prince told you to buy another gun recently?

Yep it does take a set to man up and not shirk squeal and cry at every aspect of democracy. Ive never seen someone in fear of authority like you. It's sad really. You should head down under and see how politicians should be treated. Upon performance.

Like so.

Lol you could never be that strong.

Annonymous threats on an Internet forum, you hero LOL.

No more demands. A bit of manning up would go a long way. The sooks who are scared of needles are slowing recovery and my life. I'm tired of waiting for the wimps to get over their self created fears. Maybe the anti vaxers will Darwin themselves out of existance. Then the rest of us can get on with living. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I don't know, you would know. Any new CTs for us today old man? Has you orange prince told you to buy another gun recently?

Yep it does take a set to man up and not shirk squeal and cry at every aspect of democracy. Ive never seen someone in fear of authority like you. It's sad really. You should head down under and see how politicians should be treated. Upon performance.

Like so.

Lol you could never be that strong.

Annonymous threats on an Internet forum, you hero LOL.

No more demands. A bit of manning up would go a long way. The sooks who are scared of needles are slowing recovery and my life. I'm tired of waiting for the wimps to get over their self created fears. Maybe the anti vaxers will Darwin themselves out of existance. Then the rest of us can get on with living. 

So which is worse, old men, or the 2nd amendment. I'm just curious, seems both of those things must be really bad and against democracy. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Then you get a doctor's certificate if you have health concerns genius. 

For goodness sakes. This anti vaxxing whinging is just getting ridiculous. Grow a set would you. 

This is a great example of how Conspiracy Theories get started. No word has come down on how any of this will be handled, and yet some people have to ring the bell to be noticed because of suspicions or ideas they have conceived. Once it starts there is no stopping it, it is like a tidal wave that just gains strength. The thing I don't understand is why some people will take any situation and personally choose to believe the worst out come possible, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Very Sad

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Hyperionxvii said:

So which is worse, old men, or the 2nd amendment. I'm just curious, seems both of those things must be really bad and against democracy. 

The 2nd. No doubt. 

Old men can be funny. Depends on which way the senility ball rolls. Mines not settled yet. It's still doing a roulette thing. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Clearly there is an agenda behind the push for mass vaccination for a virus that the vast majority recover from without medical intervention - it isn't to do with governments caring about the health of their citizens or they would be looking more at the prevention and cure using drugs like Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine -.... in fact alternatives to the experimental vaccine are actively shunned and trashed to try to keep the populations on track for the 'vaccine' ......

If there are serious problems arising from the experimental 'vaccine' it will be too late for most people as there appears to be a big rush to get as much of the world 'done' before the results come in - 

No one will be held responsible and there will be no come back and in these very early days there are concerns about the whole situation -

for example... in this case it looks like the 'vaccine' has done the opposite to what it's meant to ... introducing the virus (or making the recipients more likely to get it!

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/two-nuns-dead-and-28-covid-positive-2-days-after-experimental-covid-mrna-injections/

Two Nuns Dead and 28 COVID Positive 2 Days After Experimental COVID mRNA Injections

Earlier this month WKRC Local 12 in Kentucky reported how two nuns died and 28 out of the 35 nuns at a Northern Kentucky monastery tested positive for COVID just two days after receiving their first experimental mRNA COVID injections.

The leadership of the monastery, as well as the local media, were shocked at the “outbreak” of COVID and resulting two deaths, because the monastery was not open to visitors, and the residents had not traveled outside of the monastery.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, and then said:

It's sickening the way the trust of the General Public is abused - first they are scared half to death - quite deliberately - as a preparation for this mass vaccination programme and then they willingly and trustingly get the vaccine without knowing what's in it or how it might affect them short term and long term...

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, bee said:

Clearly there is an agenda behind the push for mass vaccination for a virus that the vast majority recover from without medical intervention - it isn't to do with governments caring about the health of their citizens or they would be looking more at the prevention and cure using drugs like Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine -.... in fact alternatives to the experimental vaccine are actively shunned and trashed to try to keep the populations on track for the 'vaccine' ......

If there are serious problems arising from the experimental 'vaccine' it will be too late for most people as there appears to be a big rush to get as much of the world 'done' before the results come in - 

No one will be held responsible and there will be no come back and in these very early days there are concerns about the whole situation -

for example... in this case it looks like the 'vaccine' has done the opposite to what it's meant to ... introducing the virus (or making the recipients more likely to get it!

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/two-nuns-dead-and-28-covid-positive-2-days-after-experimental-covid-mrna-injections/

Bee, I must disagree with Source in your above post.

The Source you quoted promotes Anti-vaccination propaganda, so why would you provide information from such a site?

The site you posted. https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/two-nuns-dead-and-28-covid-positive-2-days-after-experimental-covid-mrna-injections/

The site that disputes the information and site you posted.  https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vaccine-impact/

Above you say there is an agenda being pushed for maximum vaccination with an experimental vaccine. Other than the source you choose to use above do you have a legitimate medical source that supports you views on this subject?

I am not saying there may not be problems with situation at hand, but without legitimate sources and proof what purpose does it serve to post Conspiracy Theories and unproven facts which only further confuse a very confusing situation?

I hope you take a moment and answer this post, I really do not understand why you are motivated to do this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

This is a great example of how Conspiracy Theories get started. No word has come down on how any of this will be handled, and yet some people have to ring the bell to be noticed because of suspicions or ideas they have conceived. Once it starts there is no stopping it, it is like a tidal wave that just gains strength. The thing I don't understand is why some people will take any situation and personally choose to believe the worst outcome possible, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Very Sad

in bold above: It is always good to have balance in a situation. Both sides of the coin(and everything in between!), should be looked at carefully before decisions are made. Thank God for those who are willing to play Devil's Advocate. Isn't it just as bad to 'take any situation and personally choose to believe the best outcome possible'? The sad truth is that politicians and scientists can not be trusted 100%. They are only human like the rest of us and often have their own agendas to follow. Some can be bought. Some are wilfully ignorant. 

It's not really a Conspiracy Theory, just the way life is. I think those that are in or near the 'sheep' camp often bleat 'Conspiracy Theory!' so that they don't have to think or feel too deeply about a subject. If they leave the decisions to the powers-that-be then they can put the blame on them too, when it all goes horribly wrong.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Can I see that study? :yes:

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Bee, I must disagree with Source in your above post.

The Source you quoted promotes Anti-vaccination propaganda, so why would you provide information from such a site?

The site you posted. https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/two-nuns-dead-and-28-covid-positive-2-days-after-experimental-covid-mrna-injections/

The site that disputes the information and site you posted.  https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vaccine-impact/

Above you say there is an agenda being pushed for maximum vaccination with an experimental vaccine. Other than the source you choose to use above do you have a legitimate medical source that supports you views on this subject?

I am not saying there may not be problems with situation at hand, but without legitimate sources and proof what purpose does it serve to post Conspiracy Theories and unproven facts which only further confuse a very confusing situation?

I hope you take a moment and answer this post, I really do not understand why you are motivated to do this.

Are you disputing the story that I quoted about the Nuns..?

It's just one story but illustrates the potential implications of the vaccine programme -  

The source is irrelevant if the story is true - 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bee said:

Are you disputing the story that I quoted about the Nuns..?

It's just one story but illustrates the potential implications of the vaccine programme -  

The source is irrelevant if the story is true - 

What I am disputing is using sources that intentionally promote propaganda and misinformation, and no sources are not irrelevant at all when they do not provide factual information. Here is what I gained from you post, lets say someone eats a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. There is a one in million chance they could die from the combination of those two ingredients, doesn't it then mean that peanut butter jelly should not be eaten because of the situation?

With all medical treatments there are chances of complications, has the medical community hidden this from the world?

To date the issues with this vaccine have been made public, if that was not the case I would agree with you. In fact people are very confused and they are looking for answers, as long as the pro's and the con's are equally being made public it gives people the choice to decide.

Like I asked you before and you failed to answer do you have any legitimate proof of the previous comments you made? 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

China has a booming population problem.  Aren't there laws forbidding excess numbers of children per family?  It is quite rational to believe the Chinese government would come up with ways to decrease the surplus population - as Dickens would say.  What was supposed to be a localised experiment turned out to be much more infective than they realized.  Result - Global pandemic.  Just a theory of course.  No harm in theories.  Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.  If Germany had won the war do we honestly believe the Nazis wouldn't try something like this i.e. infecting the planet with a virus designed to cull all impure races, which was still in its experimental stages and ended up infecting everyone as the virus mutated beyond their expectations.

The power of using a deadly virus.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 2

Why do we not get the same high level of distrust of the flu vaccine we are offered every year? I know there is some but mainly by the die-hard anti-vaxxers.   Had the governments wanted to do something underhand they have the flu vaccine already accepted, in the main, and no-one would question it.  And as to the infertility issue, tell me why most governments have targeted the population from the oldest down?   Highly unlikely anyone over 50 cares whether they are fertile or not.  There may be a few men in that age group and older who might care but most women are infertile by that age anyway (without medical intervention) so that argument makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I have had all the usual vaccines given since the 1950s.  The polio one was probably the first for me personally.  I had the measles as a child (6 or 7) and had to be nursed in a darkened room to reduce the danger of eye damage.  I had scarlet fever  aged 5 (a high mortality rate in the 50s), chickenpox, rubella, mumps and whooping cough, that last being a particularly unpleasant illness. I was 15 at the time so remember it clearly.  And glandular fever (severe) though rather later than most at aged 40.   In short, I would not want to wish any of these diseases or any others like hepatitis etc on any child if a vaccine can prevent an infection altogether or reduce it to a much more mild version.

It seems to me whole swathes of populations are so paranoid about anything and everything they leave no room to get on with living their lives.  Sad, so very sad.  Oh, and I have had my Covid jab, first one anyway.  Had next to no side effects, a bit tired for a day or two.  And I haven’t had to cancel any plans for more children (I am 72). :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Susanc241 said:

Why do we not get the same high level of distrust of the flu vaccine we are offered every year? I know there is some but mainly by the die-hard anti-vaxxers.   Had the governments wanted to do something underhand they have the flu vaccine already accepted, in the main, and no-one would question it.  And as to the infertility issue, tell me why most governments have targeted the population from the oldest down?   Highly unlikely anyone over 50 cares whether they are fertile or not.  There may be a few men in that age group and older who might care but most women are infertile by that age anyway (without medical intervention) so that argument makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I have had all the usual vaccines given since the 1950s.  The polio one was probably the first for me personally.  I had the measles as a child (6 or 7) and had to be nursed in a darkened room to reduce the danger of eye damage.  I had scarlet fever  aged 5 (a high mortality rate in the 50s), chickenpox, rubella, mumps and whooping cough, that last being a particularly unpleasant illness. I was 15 at the time so remember it clearly.  And glandular fever (severe) though rather later than most at aged 40.   In short, I would not want to wish any of these diseases or any others like hepatitis etc on any child if a vaccine can prevent an infection altogether or reduce it to a much more mild version.

It seems to me whole swathes of populations are so paranoid about anything and everything they leave no room to get on with living their lives.  Sad, so very sad.  Oh, and I have had my Covid jab, first one anyway.  Had next to no side effects, a bit tired for a day or two.  And I haven’t had to cancel any plans for more children (I am 72). :D

They are above the law which is unprecedented.  All other drug companies can be sued, except the Covid ones.  That alone is highly irregular.

Why companies can't be sued.

Drug companies normally take up to a decade before approval and global mass rollout.  This one is basically being pushed into the public with little opposition or time to investigate thoroughly, which is reasonably suspicious.  I will get the vaccine purely because I want to travel abroad some day without difficulties getting health insurance although I suspect it will become mandatory for all citizens to get the vaccine.

This scene is a classic and relates to the mass rollout of vaccines.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

in bold above: It is always good to have balance in a situation. Both sides of the coin(and everything in between!), should be looked at carefully before decisions are made. Thank God for those who are willing to play Devil's Advocate. Isn't it just as bad to 'take any situation and personally choose to believe the best outcome possible'? The sad truth is that politicians and scientists can not be trusted 100%. They are only human like the rest of us and often have their own agendas to follow. Some can be bought. Some are wilfully ignorant. 

It's not really a Conspiracy Theory, just the way life is. I think those that are in or near the 'sheep' camp often bleat 'Conspiracy Theory!' so that they don't have to think or feel too deeply about a subject. If they leave the decisions to the powers-that-be then they can put the blame on them too, when it all goes horribly wrong.

I must disagree with you, a conspiracy theory is based upon personal beliefs without supporting facts, that is not looking at both sides of the coin. Uninformed people are not sheep, with all the misinformation on this subject the people you choose to call sheep are merely people who don't know what to believe. Promoting Conspiracy Theories is actual more dangerous than the vaccine itself, and it could cost people's lives just as easily.

Playing the devils advocate is fine, if you have some form of proof to justify doing so. But, to do so because of a personal opinion or a conspiracy theory with no medical documentation to justify it is not playing the devils advocate. It is however sowing confusion and mistrust which could become deadly in a situation like we are dealing with right now.

Above you say when it all goes horribly wrong, so like I said in my previous post you have already chosen to believe the worst possible out come. I never said that choosing the best possible out come was the answer, but with the multiple millions of vaccines given worldwide how many negative outcomes have there been to positive outcomes?

You say the Scientists can't be trust 100%, do you believe that is because they are intentionally trying to deceive the worlds people?

If you personally felt that you had a heart problem who would you consult a auto mechanic or a cardiologist? 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Most drugs go through a 4 year cycle to approval (not 10yrs as you state). The reson is that testing is always sequential and not concurrently tested to reduce the financial impact in any one Financial Year. In the case of the western pharmaceutical response these have gone through a massive, concurrent test regime with multiple samples in several countries and across all ethnicities. This is why the vaccines have been produced rapidly. Potential vaccines that have shown not to be efficacious have been dropped (Sanofi is one such) from mass production until such a time as their anti-viral "recipe" has been improved.

No-one is being forced to take the vaccine on offer, but there will be consequence, If I refuse certain vaccines then I am prohibited from visiting specific countries. The choice, as always, is yours.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

China has a booming population problem.  Aren't there laws forbidding excess numbers of children per family?  It is quite rational to believe the Chinese government would come up with ways to decrease the surplus population - as Dickens would say.  What was supposed to be a localised experiment turned out to be much more infective than they realized.  Result - Global pandemic.  Just a theory of course.  No harm in theories.  Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.  If Germany had won the war do we honestly believe the Nazis wouldn't try something like this i.e. infecting the planet with a virus designed to cull all impure races, which was still in its experimental stages and ended up infecting everyone as the virus mutated beyond their expectations.

The power of using a deadly virus.

China no longer has a law that governs a single child per family, that law was changed in 2015 to two children per family. As far as this Virus being utilized to ease China's population issues, there is no proof of that. In addition there is also not proof this Virus was released intentionally or accidentally from any medical test facilities. 

I understand the conspiracy theories are all over the web about this, however, there is no scientific proof this occurred. This Virus has the same genetic markers as SARS and MERS, the only major difference is it is much less deadly than either of those Coronavirus. The less deadly a Virus is the more infectious it will also be, due to the length of a Virues incubation period and due to the fact that an infected host can spread a Virus more easily the longer they live. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, keithisco said:

Most drugs go through a 4 year cycle to approval (not 10yrs as you state). The reson is that testing is always sequential and not concurrently tested to reduce the financial impact in any one Financial Year. In the case of the western pharmaceutical response these have gone through a massive, concurrent test regime with multiple samples in several countries and across all ethnicities. This is why the vaccines have been produced rapidly. Potential vaccines that have shown not to be efficacious have been dropped (Sanofi is one such) from mass production until such a time as their anti-viral "recipe" has been improved.

No-one is being forced to take the vaccine on offer, but there will be consequence, If I refuse certain vaccines then I am prohibited from visiting specific countries. The choice, as always, is yours.

One could imply that the government is restricting people's freedoms by imposing heavy restrictions on all non-vaccinated citizens i.e. Here is the cure and you must take it or else you can't travel outside a certain radius, you can't work in the public and health sector, you can't appeal after losing your job in that sector, you can't get health insurance, and possibly a long list of restrictions and fines would be imposed to the point that the citizen feels like they are a criminal in their own home.  In Israel they are talking about giving badges to all vaccinated citizens.  I can imagine some countries will give badges to all non-vaccinated citizens with shops and park benches that are off limits to those people.  You've got to admit that the world has changed drastically between 2019 - 2021.  It is quite natural for people to question the transition and what could be going on behind closed doors.  Without knowledge most people just use their imagination and fill in the blanks themselves with whatever they read and hear on social media.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 4