Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mandatory Vaccination, Double Edge sword

Great Old Man

4 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

And the misinformation that is available. Everybody, whether for or against having the vaccine, has the same information/misinformation available to them. :)

I carry insurance on my house even though I've never had a fire. Putting money to one side to use in the case of an emergency is very different to having a vaccine. You can't compare the two situations.

And what percentage are these crimes of all treatments and studies done in this time frame?  Since the Tuskegee study was decades ago, I'd estimate about 0.00000001%.  Yes, 'paranoid' then is the correct word for your point here. The point I was making was that you can't blindly trust politicians and scientists. In the end you have to make your own decision.

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

I do have a morbid curiosity of the thoughts of the ones who refuse vaccination and then contract the virus, while they're lying flat on their backs in hospital, slipping in and out of delirium. 

Well, if they thought long and hard before making their decision, they knew there was a risk they'd end up in that situation so they're probably just looking forward to going home . . . . . as anybody would.

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

God bless the people who don't want to get vaccinated. That makes it easier for the ones that do. 80,000 to a 100,000 thousand people, in the States, die every year from the flu because they didn't get vaccinated, so there's nothing new about this. I do have a morbid curiosity of the thoughts of the ones who refuse vaccination and then contract the virus, while they're lying flat on their backs in hospital, slipping in and out of delirium. 

We could also wonder what those who GOT vaccinated are thinking when they still get sick....sometimes very sick - because there is limited success with flu vaccines (as there will be with SARS-CoV-2 ones I presume).... flu vaccines are a different ball game to ones like for smallpox ---- 

those creating the vaccines for flu are always chasing (and trying to predict) the mutations - and now the same is going on for the SARS-CoV-2 mutations -

I personally have never had a flu vaccine and have never had serious flu - the worst I have ever been was in Dec 2019 when I am pretty sure (as sure as I can be because of the symptoms and severity)... that I had the SARS-CoV-2 virus... and I believe that it gave my natural immune system a real good tune up... strengthened it .... that's why although I've followed the govt guidelines I haven't been worried or scared about getting the virus... many people are literally living in fear and have been for about a year...which could actually weaken their immune system making them more susceptible...

If I happen to get a mutation I will expect to get over that as well... but I think the tune up I had at the end of 2019 will limit it's severity -

a random article about The effectiveness of the flu vaccine... with percentages and whatnot...     

• Like 4

Putting money to one side to use in the case of an emergency is very different to having a vaccine. You can't compare the two situations.

They compare exactly. You can choose not to get a vaccination but you then run the risks of contracting that disease, possibly leading to serious issues or even death. Vaccination is an insurance policy.

The point I was making was that you can't blindly trust politicians and scientists.

Strawman. No-one here - that I know of - has said they blindly trust governments and politicians. Hell, they're all crooks in some way. That doesn't mean they ALWAYS lie. And you do a disservice to people with your statement... you assume that people just accept what they are told. A lot of people research, look at all the data, ask independent experts, etc, before making a decision.

How fair would I be to you if I said that you just blindly oppose whatever the government says, without research, thought or relevance? That you are some type of Luddite who opposes any scientific advance, finding or data?

Edited by Obviousman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just want to make a comment about the images that we are being bombarded with - two major ones.... first it was (and still is) the blown up images of the microscopic coronavirus.... when the MSM started to really ramp up the stories and the fear they had massive images of the virus behind them all the time - is there anyone on earth who hasn't had that image of the virus burnt into their brain...

NOW it is needles - and needles being stuck into people... everywhere you look - and I make a point of not watching the MSM news but there they are - everywhere - images of needles - being stuck into people... 

If only we were being bombarded with more positive imagery and info... but fear and manipulation is being used 24/7...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

They compare exactly. You can choose not to get a vaccination but you then run the risks of contracting that disease, possibly leading to serious issues or even death. Vaccination is an insurance policy. I still disagree.

Strawman. No-one here - that I know of - has said they blindly trust governments and politicians. Hell, they're all crooks in some way. That doesn't mean they ALWAYS lie. And you do a disservice to people with your statement... you assume that people just accept what they are told. A lot of people research, look at all the data, ask independent experts, etc, before making a decision.  EXACTLY!!!! I do NOT assume that people just accept what they are told(although some do, of course), People from both sides, anti and for, will research, look at all the data, ask independant experts etc. before making a decision. Nowhere have I said that politicians and scientists ALWAYS lie, you just have to keep in mind that they can and have done spectacularly in the past.

How fair would I be to you if I said that you just blindly oppose whatever the government says, without research, thought or relevance? That you are some type of Luddite who opposes any scientific advance, finding or data? Not sure what you're getting at here.

2 hours ago, Trelane said:

2 weeks since my second dose of Covax and still no ill effects. 

Cool.  My parents have had their second shot, not sure which vaccine they got, and they reported some mild discomfort and fatigue from it that was temporary.  Certainly lots better than having a tube down your throat breathing for you, looking forward to getting mine when I'm eligible.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

We could also wonder what those who GOT vaccinated are thinking when they still get sick....sometimes very sick - because there is limited success with flu vaccines (as there will be with SARS-CoV-2 ones I presume).... flu vaccines are a different ball game to ones like for smallpox ---- 

those creating the vaccines for flu are always chasing (and trying to predict) the mutations - and now the same is going on for the SARS-CoV-2 mutations -

I personally have never had a flu vaccine and have never had serious flu - the worst I have ever been was in Dec 2019 when I am pretty sure (as sure as I can be because of the symptoms and severity)... that I had the SARS-CoV-2 virus... and I believe that it gave my natural immune system a real good tune up... strengthened it .... that's why although I've followed the govt guidelines I haven't been worried or scared about getting the virus... many people are literally living in fear and have been for about a year...which could actually weaken their immune system making them more susceptible...

If I happen to get a mutation I will expect to get over that as well... but I think the tune up I had at the end of 2019 will limit it's severity -

a random article about The effectiveness of the flu vaccine... with percentages and whatnot...     

Oh, for Chrissakes! Do you refuse to travel abroad because of the inoculation shots, too? 

• Thanks 3

On 2/25/2021 at 11:01 PM, Great Old Man said:

In ROK, you will lost your job probably if you don't get vaccine.

However, there is possibly negative side effect those who are allergic to vaccine.

Furthermore, we can't underestimate the possibility of off-the target effect.

In this situation, vaccine has Infertility effect, than human population will drop and achieve the goal; human population control.

Why government forces their citizen to get vaccine? Why! 

I see your claims as problematic for a number of reasons. First, in terms of allergic reactions to the vaccine you don't seem to understand that like with any treatment or medicine there is always going to be side effects to them. So far 276 Million have been vaccinated worldwide and 78.in the United States (15.6 %).  https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/01/28/960901166/how-is-the-covid-19-vaccination-campaign-going-in-your-state and there has been very few side effects other then a possible sore arm and feeling tired. My mom got her's yesterday and she has had no problems, I also have friends that got their second shot a month ago and they have had no issues. In addition, people are given documents that list the possible side effects https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html

As far as infertility and pregnant women this is up to the individual and should be discussed with a doctor about concerns https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/wondering-about-covid-19-vaccines-if-youre-pregnant-or-breastfeeding-2021010721722 So therefore your claim on that is questionable.

Finally, no one is forcing anyone to get vaccinated people can get exemptions provided they are legitimate  https://www.prinz-lawfirm.com/our-blog/2020/december/the-covid-19-vaccine-is-here-a-look-at-religious/

In addition, if you read history in terms of how governments had people carry Vaccine cards when they worked or traveled its nothing new  https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/rubella-fighter-membership-cards https://www.historyofvaccines.org/index.php/content/polio-pioneer-card-front we still do it today when people travel to a foreign country https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccination_requirements_for_international_travel

So while you may have concerns, you should at least try and research before jumping to conclusions or outright assume the worst of possibilities and have a balanced view.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Pretty much like here in the USA. As i documented in my last posts in terms of exemptions. 

Just now, Scholar4Truth said:

Pretty much like here in the USA. As i documented in my last posts in terms of exemptions. 

I wasn't sure how much work Prinz does in ROK or how their free legal advice applies to exemptions apply to "exemption requirements have not yet been decided."

• Like 2

On 2/26/2021 at 4:12 PM, psyche101 said:

Grow a set would you

I personally would like to keep the set I have, when your set shrivels and falls off due to your mighty vaccine don't come on here whinging, lol.

1 hour ago, openozy said:

I personally would like to keep the set I have, when your set shrivels and falls off due to your mighty vaccine don't come on here whinging, lol.

What do you need them for? Decoration? They aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing, are sure they haven't shriveled up already? Cause it sounds like it princess. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, bee said:

I just want to make a comment about the images that we are being bombarded with - two major ones.... first it was (and still is) the blown up images of the microscopic coronavirus.... when the MSM started to really ramp up the stories and the fear they had massive images of the virus behind them all the time - is there anyone on earth who hasn't had that image of the virus burnt into their brain...

NOW it is needles - and needles being stuck into people... everywhere you look - and I make a point of not watching the MSM news but there they are - everywhere - images of needles - being stuck into people... 

If only we were being bombarded with more positive imagery and info... but fear and manipulation is being used 24/7...

Some people are into that. 

I'd rather be bombarded with images of sewage farms than your fear mongering rhetoric. Actually, now that I mention those two in the same sentence.....

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

What do you need them for?

To keep the mrs happy, lol.

22 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

They aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing, are sure they haven't shriveled up already

I have a witness(the mrs) who will vouch for them doing ok, lol. Enjoy yours while you still have them, you need them to keep your ego afloat, super hero, lol.

Edited by openozy

14 minutes ago, openozy said:

To keep the mrs happy, lol.

I have a witness(the mrs) who will vouch for them doing ok, lol. Enjoy yours while you still have them, you need them to keep your ego afloat, super hero, lol.

I have to say I'm skeptical of your claim. Evidence doesn't support the claim. 

The vaccination will probably give me super powers. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I have to say I'm skeptical of your claim. Evidence doesn't support the claim. 

The vaccination will probably give me super powers. 

Yeah, super sheep 101, with the power to follow the rest into the abattoir.

12 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Oh, for Chrissakes! Do you refuse to travel abroad because of the inoculation shots, too? 

I don't travel abroad at all nowadays and haven't bothered to renew my passport - but for all the years I did I didn't need any jabs for the places I went to... except about 45 years ago I remember I paid £5 for a Yellow Fever one - I can't even remember where I planned to go but in the end I didn't go so it was a waste of time and money - 

But now - in fear of a virus that only kills a tiny % from complications - and that tiny % could probably be helped or saved by other interventions like for example Ivermectin...... the whole world will be made to have the Covid jab if they want to travel abroad...

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Some people are into that. 

I'd rather be bombarded with images of sewage farms than your fear mongering rhetoric. Actually, now that I mention those two in the same sentence.....

I think you might be starting to realize there's something suspicious going on - but are reacting like you do because you want to believe that those running the SARS-CoV-2 Show have your best interests at heart - 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 3/4/2021 at 7:49 AM, Scholar4Truth said:

I see your claims as problematic for a number of reasons. First, in terms of allergic reactions to the vaccine you don't seem to understand that like with any treatment or medicine there is always going to be side effects to them. So far 276 Million have been vaccinated worldwide and 78.in the United States (15.6 %).  https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/01/28/960901166/how-is-the-covid-19-vaccination-campaign-going-in-your-state and there has been very few side effects other then a possible sore arm and feeling tired. My mom got her's yesterday and she has had no problems, I also have friends that got their second shot a month ago and they have had no issues. In addition, people are given documents that list the possible side effects https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html

As far as infertility and pregnant women this is up to the individual and should be discussed with a doctor about concerns https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/wondering-about-covid-19-vaccines-if-youre-pregnant-or-breastfeeding-2021010721722 So therefore your claim on that is questionable.

Finally, no one is forcing anyone to get vaccinated people can get exemptions provided they are legitimate  https://www.prinz-lawfirm.com/our-blog/2020/december/the-covid-19-vaccine-is-here-a-look-at-religious/

In addition, if you read history in terms of how governments had people carry Vaccine cards when they worked or traveled its nothing new  https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/rubella-fighter-membership-cards https://www.historyofvaccines.org/index.php/content/polio-pioneer-card-front we still do it today when people travel to a foreign country https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccination_requirements_for_international_travel

So while you may have concerns, you should at least try and research before jumping to conclusions or outright assume the worst of possibilities and have a balanced view.

Indeed yes for the USA,

but I'm currently in ROK

That could be sad for me...

On 3/4/2021 at 7:13 PM, openozy said:

Non wuss powers for a start. Be honest dude, your chicken ****. Vaccines are nothing new. This is a variant of a known virus. Your argument is just weak. You fear the needle because your a wimp. 

On 3/4/2021 at 3:13 AM, openozy said:

Soo anyone that chooses to get a Covid-19 vaccine is a sheep?

1 hour ago, Scholar4Truth said:

He's just a bit of a mums boy I think. A little soft. I mean, he's basing his opinion on what, conspiracy theories? If anyone is a sheep, it's our scared little colleague looking for excuses to avoid a big scary needle :lol:

8 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I hope not.

I'm in a bit of a decision time moment.   The just announced that anyone 50 and over can get the vaccine where I live.   I'm 50.   So I will probably make an appointment this week.    I'm told that it will be a couple weeks before we can choose which vaccine to get.  Trying to do some research on which vaccine may be best.   Very little info out there for me.   Almost every site just says - The best one is the one you can get.   That's a BS way to inform people.  

On 2/25/2021 at 10:01 PM, Great Old Man said:

In this situation, vaccine has Infertility effect, than human population will drop and achieve the goal; human population control.

There's seven billion people on this earth, is having less kids /really/ the worst idea out there?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 3/10/2021 at 9:08 AM, Autochthon1990 said:

There's seven billion people on this earth, is having less kids /really/ the worst idea out there?

Sterilizing people under false pretenses is a crime against humanity, so yeah, it's one of the worst ideas out there.

Here's Dr. Fauci fumbling his way into admitting there is no science whatsoever supporting mass vaccinations and lockdowns:

• Sad 1