Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mandatory Vaccination, Double Edge sword

Great Old Man

6 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

I'm the same.. got a good immune system.. very very rarely get sick.. my common flu is a irritated throat and runny nose where everyone else gets laid up in bed.. (love it now I am older.. hated that when I was a kid.. my sisters would get off of school for a week while I had to go) 

If anything I'll wait till November. I've already made up my mind that this is the final year I wear a mask.

The flu shot is not required yet tens of thousands of deaths occur in the US alone per year.

My brother in laws friend had his perfectly healthy sister die of nothing but Covid last week.

And so far WHO is reporting 0 Deaths from these Covid 19 vaccines.

• Like 2

On 3/13/2021 at 1:13 AM, Hyperionxvii said:

You may read my post again, and note that I said 'tried', which meant tried in humans. It is NOT a wild assumption that a mRNA vaccine has never been tried in humans and pushed out this fast. That's not a wild assumption my friend. 

No, tried is not a specifically human related term, although you are trying.

It's not been rushed. It's had additional effort applied. Not quite the same thing, and it has been tested for over a decade in attempts to cure terminal diseases like cancer with poor results. Because of those years of testing the know more about it than you clearly realise. 

Good for you getting the needle, but don't think you're in an extremely high risk category. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

No, tried is not a specifically human related term, although you are trying.

It's not been rushed. It's had additional effort applied. Not quite the same thing, and it has been tested for over a decade in attempts to cure terminal diseases like cancer with poor results. Because of those years of testing the know more about it than you clearly realise. 

Good for you getting the needle, but don't think you're in an extremely high risk category. 

I'm not getting the needle and I am in a high risk category. Still not worried about it and my chances of having already been exposed are very high. 

16 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

I'm not getting the needle and I am in a high risk category. Still not worried about it and my chances of having already been exposed are very high. 

Upon medical advice or your own assumptions? 

19 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

You make your own choices. I hope you have good medical insurance (you live in the US, right?). Best of luck because it seems that in the US, you'll need it (averaging about 60,000 new cases per day, just under 1500 deaths per day). 

• Like 4

On 3/14/2021 at 6:38 AM, Hyperionxvii said:

Yet you work in research environment? Yet the risk is the same where working with viruses or bacteria or chemicals. So why are you working there? I'm thinking your not a researcher because the words you use are not consistent with a lab technician 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Yet you work in research environment? Yet the risk is the same where working with viruses or bacteria or chemicals. So why are you working there? I'm thinking your not a researcher because the words you use are not consistent with a lab technician 

"So why are you working there?"

Was the best paying job I could get. Pretty much the same as everyone else. 

You're right, I am not a researcher. I never claimed to be. Working in a research environment, guess what? Everyone there is NOT a researcher. Or a lab technician, lol. Does not mean I don't know anything about what's going on there. 

BTW, do you have a point? Are you saying that for some reason, I'm lying about who one of my clients are? 

If so, you should probably stop with personal attacks like that, because you have no idea who I am, or who I work for, and it's none of your business. 

Edited by Hyperionxvii
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/13/2021 at 12:36 AM, Hyperionxvii said:

No one is, probably will never be, holding down people and injecting them with the vaccine. Of course that is not a worry. What people are worried about is that people will be coerced into it by threat of being unemployed, being unable to travel, or any other condition that will be life altering to that person, so basically being forced to take it.  

Any good labour lawyer will have a field day with that one. It would mean having to renegotiate every employees employment contract.

I know that here in South Africa, dismissal on medical grounds is frowned upon by both labour and the unions without  a long list of justifiable causes, so unless you have something really wrong with you such as Ebola or the Bubonic plague , never going to happen just because of non compliance over a vaccine shot.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I wonder if this man was one of those "high risk" cases of people who should not have taken the vaccine and if medical staff should have known not to give it to him.

I don't believe so but we have to wait for further information. To me, it is an example of a 'one in a million' reaction that no-one could have predicted.

• Like 2

Thread cleaned

Enough with the personal bickering please - and don't post or link to images of graphic injuries or skin conditions.

Thank you.

On 3/12/2021 at 4:31 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

I don't think anyone is forcing anyone to get the Covid-19 shot. You said let people make their own choices and deal with the consequences. So are you saying let people make the choice to get Covid-19 and possibly die?

I think adults should evaluate their risk and choose to have the jab or not.  I don't think employers or schools or any other entity should have the power to force compliance by restricting access to normal activities.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, and then said:

I think adults should evaluate their risk and choose to have the jab or not.  I don't think employers or schools or any other entity should have the power to force compliance by restricting access to normal activities.  

Would you refuse to wear a company uniform.

Would you refuse to work company set hours? 

• Haha 1

On 3/13/2021 at 9:14 PM, South Alabam said:

The flu shot is not required yet tens of thousands of deaths occur in the US alone per year.

My brother in laws friend had his perfectly healthy sister die of nothing but Covid last week.

And so far WHO is reporting 0 Deaths from these Covid 19 vaccines.

I've had second of my two jabs (Pfizer) some weeks ago.

Had no side-effects whatsoever from either. 

9 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Would you refuse to wear a company uniform.

Would you refuse to work company set hours? 

They can of course, then they will be free to find a job with less onerous requirements. It's all about individual freedom.

1 hour ago, ted hughes said:

They can of course, then they will be free to find a job with less onerous requirements. It's all about individual freedom.

I don't know about the UK, but in the US, there are anti-discrimination laws that will prevent even private companies from treating their employees in such abusive fashion.

Some companies are going to try, of course, but the class-action suits that follow will be epic.

Edited by ian hacktorp

(Respectfully submitted) Question for Moderators:

What is the official UM forum policy toward mentioning former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon, and his recent, highly relevant comments concerning COVID vaccines?  Dr. Yeadon is eminently qualified to give his opinion on the subject and appears to be chiefly interested in saving human lives.

Are we able to freely discuss his published opinion?  Or should we just not "go there"...?

Thanks in advance.  - Ian

On 2/26/2021 at 1:08 PM, ouija ouija said:

10 seems to be the accepted average, 6 - 7yrs minimum. Over this longer period of time more adverse effects may appear. Not all effects are immediate.

The time frame of clinical trials depends on various factors and I dont what them explain here but I would like to, again, invalidate the well known CT, means, the trials for C19 were too short yadayadayada. First of all, never in human history there was so much money and manpower invested, on a global basis, into the R&D for a drug against a single disease, never. Never before in human history we were at such a high level of knowledge and technology in the field of biotechnology as we were in 2020 and as we are today. I compare the pace of the C19 vaccine development programs with the pace of the Apollo program but on a global scale. In addition, as we faced/saw a global disaster, the drug admission procedures were accelerated in a kind unknown before and not to forget, compassionate use procedures were applied.

Instead of mandatory (and dangerous) vaccination, perhaps we should have 'mandatory outdoor recreation'...

Trump Was Right: Sunlight Destroys COVID 8x Faster Than Scientists Believed, Study Shows

Research recently published by a team of academics at UC Santa Barbara found that the coronavirus is "inactivated" by sunlight as much as 8x faster than "current theoretical modelling" had anticipated. UC Santa Barbara assistant professor of mechanical engineering Paolo Luzzatto-Fegiz analyzed studies exploring the effects of different forms of UV radiation on SARS-CoV-2, and found a significant discrepancy, according to RT.

...an analysis of various studies of how different types of UV light interacts with SARS-CoV-2 found that COVID should disintegrate even more quickly when exposed to summer sunlight, which features more short-wave radiation, one reason risk of contracting the virus outdoors during the summer is much, much lower than being indoors in the winter.

In practice, the team found that "inactivation" of virus particles rendered in simulated saliva was more than 8x faster than scientists believed in conditions similar to summer sunlight.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/trump-was-right-sunlight-destroys-covid-8x-faster-scientists-believed-study-shows

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toast said:

The time frame of clinical trials depends on various factors and I dont what them explain here but I would like to, again, invalidate the well known CT, means, the trials for C19 were too short yadayadayada. First of all, never in human history there was so much money and manpower invested, on a global basis, into the R&D for a drug against a single disease, never. Never before in human history we were at such a high level of knowledge and technology in the field of biotechnology as we were in 2020 and as we are today. I compare the pace of the C19 vaccine development programs with the pace of the Apollo program but on a global scale. In addition, as we faced/saw a global disaster, the drug admission procedures were accelerated in a kind unknown before and not to forget, compassionate use procedures were applied.

I'm not sure that comparing the roll out of the covid vaccine with the Apollo space programme is a good idea. Apollo was not without it's problems, including three astronauts burning to death on the launch pad.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I'm not sure that comparing the roll out of the covid vaccine with the Apollo space programme is a good idea. Apollo was not without it's problems, including three astronauts burning to death on the launch pad.

You missed my point. I tried to explain the scope of the achievement. But as you mentioned the three astronauts who died during an Apollo 1 simulation: how much more deaths caused by C19 we would had counted until today if C19 vaccines would not be in application?

• Like 2

On 4/2/2021 at 6:07 PM, ian hacktorp said:

(Respectfully submitted) Question for Moderators:

What is the official UM forum policy toward mentioning former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon, and his recent, highly relevant comments concerning COVID vaccines?  Dr. Yeadon is eminently qualified to give his opinion on the subject and appears to be chiefly interested in saving human lives.

Are we able to freely discuss his published opinion?  Or should we just not "go there"...?

Thanks in advance.  - Ian

As far as I'm concerned, promoting false claims as factual is akin to knowingly spreading misinformation and therefore should be avoided.

The claim that the vaccine causes infertility has been repeatedly debunked:

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210112/why-covid-vaccines-are-falsely-linked-to-infertility

Just because Yeadon used to work at Pfizer doesn't make every word he utters absolute gospel - it's a logical fallacy to think otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Yeadon was far more than simply a Pfizer employee...as honest folks would admit.

If his words and opinion carried little weight, they wouldn't be quashed so quickly and desperately.

Take heed, everyone.

Eta: Nowhere have I seen Yeadon's remarks connected to "infertility", so, nice try...no cigar.

Edited by ian hacktorp