Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mandatory Vaccination, Double Edge sword

Great Old Man

11 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Yeadon was far more than simply a Pfizer employee...as honest folks would admit.

If his words and opinion carried little weight, they wouldn't be quashed so quickly and desperately.

Take heed, everyone.

Eta: Nowhere have I seen Yeadon's remarks connected to "infertility", so, nice try...no cigar.

Your trouble is that you cherry-pick every 'out there' claim and theory that happens to fit your own pre-determined worldview and dismiss everything else out of hand. There is no reasoning with you because you already 'know' the truth and are not open to any other way of thinking.

When presented with a counter-argument, you belittle, attack and dismiss what was said out of hand without actually addressing anything.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Saru said:

Your trouble is that you cherry-pick every 'out there' claim and theory that happens to fit your own pre-determined worldview and dismiss everything else out of hand. There is no reasoning with you because you already 'know' the truth and are not open to any other way of thinking.

There seems to be a lot of that going around these days.  Keep in mind that I'm quoting noted experts who are deeply alarmed...hardly crackpots (like Fauci).

5 minutes ago, Saru said:

When presented with a counter-argument, you belittle, attack and dismiss what was said out of hand without actually addressing anything.

I agree that it would be much easier to simply delete those counter-arguments from others.  Alas...

54 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Keep in mind that I'm quoting noted experts who are deeply alarmed...hardly crackpots (like Fauci).

You've quoted a former Pfizer CSO, whose views conflict with those of just about everyone else in the scientific and medical communities.

When many of his claims are demonstrably false, why do you give such blind credence to what he says ?

54 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

I agree that it would be much easier to simply delete those counter-arguments from others.  Alas...

If that's intended as a dig, it's worth noting that you haven't actually posted any counter-arguments for us to delete.

The only posts of yours that were removed in this instance were three repeat postings of the same article.

( Oh, and a post calling the CDC 'evil' because of a YouTuber's Lion King parody that the CDC had nothing to do with ).

• Like 5

While Britain was still in its first lockdown last spring, he declared: “there is nothing especially virulent or frightening about covid 19 … it’ll all fade away … Just a common & garden virus, to which the world overreacted.” And he predicted in a subsequent tweet that it was “unlikely” the death toll in the UK would reach 40,000. (...)

In October, Yeadon wrote a column for the United Kingdom’s Daily Mail newspaper that also appeared on MailOnline, one of the world’s most-visited news websites. It declared that deaths caused by COVID-19, which then totaled about 45,000 in Britain, will soon “fizzle out” and Britons “should immediately be allowed to resume normal life.” Since then, the disease has killed about another 80,000 people in the UK.

REUTERS

When many of his claims are demonstrably false, why do you give such blind credence to what he says ?

None of Yeadon's claims have been shown "demonstably false"...and I think you know that.

I rather suspect my "problem" is actually that the experts I quote are highly credible, but whose opinions run counter to preferred UM narratives.

As to my own counter-arguments, and despite weak claims to the contrary, they are normally well-reasoned and respectful...however, when the usual gang of pit-bulls arrive, it's often not long before someone utters a convenient pretext for thread-closure.  Funny how that works.

Remember how I was banned from the US forum for 30 days for pointing out that the Biden presidency appears illegitimate?

90 days later, still banned.  And the Biden presidency looks more illegitimate than ever.  It's all about the narrative.

Edited by ian hacktorp

:sleepy:

31 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

None of Yeadon's claims have been shown "demonstably false"...and I think you know that.

I refer you to the quoted article in Toast's post directly above your response.

You accuse me of being disingenuous, but it takes five minutes to look this up on Google.

Also, from the same article:

Late last year, a semi-retired British scientist co-authored a petition to Europe’s medicines regulator. The petitioners made a bold demand: Halt COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials. Even bolder was their argument for doing so: They speculated, without providing evidence, that the vaccines could cause infertility in women.

What gave the debunked claim credibility was that one of the petition’s co-authors, Michael Yeadon, wasn’t just any scientist.

You said you'd never seen Yeadon's remarks connected to infertility...  

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Saru said:

You said you'd never seen Yeadon's remarks connected to infertility.

No, I said (and meant) that none of Yeadon's remarks actually mention infertility.  Not that some desperate dis-info writer hasn't tried to connect them in some sleazy way.

If nothing else, the "without evidence" canard being flung around by the pandemic terrorists and their vaccine-and-lockdown goblin, Fauci, shows the deep hypocrisy they've had to engender to keep their fraud alive.  They offer ZERO evidence for any of their claims, and instead resort to bullying and hyperbole to silence their detractors.

Is that the sort of world you want to leave to future generations?

Edited by ian hacktorp

20 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

If nothing else, the "without evidence" canard being flung around by the pandemic terrorists and their vaccine-and-lockdown goblin, Fauci, shows the deep hypocrisy they've had to engender to keep their fraud alive. 

If anyone else wants to try deconstructing the mental gymnastics behind this statement and putting together a cogent rebuttal, be my guest, but I'm out.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Saru said:

If anyone else wants to try deconstructing the mental gymnastics behind this statement and putting together a cogent rebuttal, be my guest, but I'm out.

Lol...the sentence that immediately follows gives context.  Uncomfortable as that may be.

1 minute ago, ian hacktorp said:

Lol...the sentence that immediately follows gives context.  Uncomfortable as that may be.

I'm just going to let other people reading this thread come to their own conclusions about the strength of our respective arguments.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I have a situation in my family, where someone needs to be vaccinated, but the caregiver is one of these folks, who doesn’t believe in this particular vaccine, for political reasons.

I will be the first to point fingers at the medical community for various failings, across a wide spectrum of issues, but when it comes to vaccinations, I think they’ve hit a home run.

Science is not the enemy of religion, or politics, it’s simply a method of determining the truth.

It makes no sense to me, for medical professionals, in particular, to avoid vaccinations for reasons of politics. Yet, in my own circle, I’ve seen this firsthand.

You simply cannot go to school for years studying science, get a license to practice medicine, and then turn your nose up at science, when it matters the most. These folks should be required, unless they have true medical excuses, and be forced to get vaccinated.

Anyone who wants to attend a public school, should be forced to get vaccinated, unless they have a bona fide medical excuse. A religious excuse, is ludicrous, but I will leave that for the Supreme Court to decide.

Everyone else, I think should be free to do whatever they choose, unless an employer requires it, which is the employer’s right, as much as the employee.

The damage that has been done by big business in the field of medicine, easily equals the good. A completely free market does not work for every form of enterprise, unfortunately, and matters of life and death are one of them.

We may face a dangerous collision in the future, between science and religion, on a whole host of issues. A dishonest government, adds to the danger.

We need a modified form of democracy, which enables U.S. to rise above the casual arrogance, which governs U.S. We’re in great danger, which goes far beyond a single pandemic.

We should strive to seek the truth in all things, regardless of religion, or political affiliation. An intelligent species which lies to itself is doomed to extinction. The failure to recognize this, suggests a lack of intelligence.

The Earth has a voice, which is in her diversity. Her intelligence is in her diversity. This truth cannot be wished away by a single species.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Related news...

European court rules compulsory childhood vaccination doesn’t violate human rights

The ECHR says the Czech Republic’s policy pursues ‘the legitimate aims of protecting health.’

Politico EU

ECHR rules obligatory vaccination may be necessary

The ruling is the first time the European Court of Human Rights has weighed in on the issue of compulsory vaccinations.

The ruling could play a role in efforts to end the COVID-19 pandemic.

Deutsche Welle

BBC

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eldorado said:

European court rules compulsory childhood vaccination doesn’t violate human rights

Injecting children who are not carriers and not susceptible with a toxic mixture that is NOT a 'vaccine', most certainly IS a violation of human rights.  The EU is lying its ass off.

More and more media outlets are picking up on Dr. Mike Yeadon's dire warnings.  Published yesterday:

EXCLUSIVE - Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’

‘Look out the window, and think, “why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?” Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.’

Wed Apr 7, 2021 - 8:47 am EST

There is “no possibility” current variants of COVID-19 will escape immunity. It is “just a lie.”

Yet, governments around the world are repeating this lie, indicating that we are witnessing not just “convergent opportunism,” but a “conspiracy.” Meanwhile media outlets and Big Tech platforms are committed to the same propaganda and the censorship of the truth.

Pharmaceutical companies have already begun to develop unneeded “top-up” (“booster”) vaccines for the “variants.” The companies are planning to manufacture billions of vials, in addition to the current experimental COVID-19 “vaccine” campaign. 

Regulatory agencies like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency, have announced that since these “top-up” vaccines will be so similar to the prior injections which were approved for emergency use authorization, drug companies will not be required to “perform any clinical safety studies.”

Thus, this virtually means that design and implementation of repeated and coerced mRNA vaccines “go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, [injecting] some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.”

Why are they doing this? Since no benign reason is apparent, the use of vaccine passports along with a “banking reset” could issue in a totalitarianism unlike the world has ever seen. Recalling the evil of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler, “mass depopulation” remains a logical outcome.

The fact that this at least could be true means everyone must “fight like crazy to make sure that system never forms.” 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death

Sharing this information could save lives...censoring it could cost lives.  Let your conscience be your guide.

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully, incidents such as this show the "vaccination" conspiracy beginning to unwind:

Mass COVID-19 Vaccination Site Shut Down After Adverse Reactions Reported

April 8, 2021 Updated: April 8, 2021

A mass vaccination site at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park in Colorado was shut down after several adverse reactions to the Johnson & Johnson CCP virus vaccine, said Centura Health, which is managing the site.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mass-covid-19-vaccination-site-shut-down-after-adverse-reactions-reported_3767612.html?welcomeuser=1

• Like 1

Latest episode of the "vaccine" shtshow:

Portugal, Netherlands Latest To Limit Use Of AstraZeneca Jab To Patients Over 60

Update (1415ET): Portugal and the Netherlands have joined Italy and Spain in suspending use of the AstraZeneca jab in patients under 60.

Update (0720ET): German health authorities are recommending that anyone under the age of 60 who received the AZ shot should get a Moderna jab for the second shot.

Now that the EMA has acknowledged a "possible link" between the AstraZeneca vaccine and the deadly cerebral blood clots that have contributed to more than a dozen deaths across Europe, it appears the floodgates have opened, and both the UK and EU members Italy and Spain are moving to restrict the vaccine.

Spain and Italy decided late Wednesday to follow in the footstep's of France and Germany by limiting the use of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine to people aged 60 and older. France decided to restrict use of the shot for over-55s earlier this month, while Germany restricted use to over-60s.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/uk-slaps-restrictions-astrazeneca-jab-despite-insisting-it-safe-all-ages

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Latest episode of the "vaccine" shtshow:

Portugal, Netherlands Latest To Limit Use Of AstraZeneca Jab To Patients Over 60

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/uk-slaps-restrictions-astrazeneca-jab-despite-insisting-it-safe-all-ages

If, and it's a definite if, the vaccine is causing these clots, it's about the same risk as taking a long haul flight.

Do you avoid leaving the US just in case you get a blood clot? 

Actually, I kind of hope you do stay there.

Had my 2nd jab of ofbthe pfizer jab on Thursday, and look 2 days later and I'm not dead. 

• Like 3

On 4/10/2021 at 7:26 AM, Mr.United_Nations said:

Had my 2nd jab of ofbthe pfizer jab on Thursday, and look 2 days later and I'm not dead. 

Had my first Pfizer yesterday morning.   I'm still alive, but I am hurting because of it.   Whole body is sore and I have a headache and constipation.   I worry because most people say the second one is worse.  

I was going to wait longer before getting it.   I wanted better comparisons between the vaccines.   There is not much out there.  

My wife, daughter and I need to go to Hawaii in June for my other daughters wedding.   I'm sure they will require us to be vaccinated.  

I wonder, if the government orders someone to be vaccinated and the do end up dying from it, can you sue the company and the government?

Edited by Myles
  • Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 10:23 AM, Myles said:

I wonder, if the government orders someone to be vaccinated and the do end up dying from it, can you sue the company and the government?

Can you sue the government if you have had a relative die of covid?

On 4/12/2021 at 12:23 PM, Myles said:

Ask any member of the military.  The only real chance for compensation for loss due to this vaccine would be the manufacturers and the government already gave them legal immunity.  

On 4/16/2021 at 9:19 PM, and then said:

Ask any member of the military.  The only real chance for compensation for loss due to this vaccine would be the manufacturers and the government already gave them legal immunity.  

Good thing then that the drive to go get your vaccine is far more dangerous than being injected with one... 

There is the CICP program which is supposed to provide compensation for COVID vaccine injuries, but there have been complaints about that (by lawyers mainly, what a surprise).

• Like 2

On 4/10/2021 at 5:26 AM, Mr.United_Nations said:

Are you sure?

Nibs

• Haha 2