Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video Evidence Suggestive of Life After Death

papageorge1

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I have never seen a thread on here with this topic (or I presume it would have been banned).

I guess all those NDE threads have slipped your mind and this is no different.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Watched video, and it was a bit disturbing.

I can appreciate that. I added the disclaimer:

Disclaimer: DO NOT WATCH IF YOU MAY BE DISTURBED BY DYING BODIES

• Like 1

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I can appreciate that. I added the disclaimer:

Disclaimer: DO NOT WATCH IF YOU MAY BE DISTURBED BY DYING BODIES

Its kind of morbid. Perhaps a morbid fascination you have. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I guess all those NDE threads have slipped your mind and this is no different.

???? Think before attacking.  Those threads don't show videos like this. The video showing anomalous activity during the dying process is the only controversial part here. It is new material apparently for this forum.

• Thanks 1

Just now, papageorge1 said:

???? Think before attacking.  Those threads don't show videos like this. The video showing anomalous activity during the dying process is the only controversial part here. It is new material apparently for this forum.

So technically you like watching people die......

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Its kind of morbid. Perhaps a morbid fascination you have. 

Really a sad comment. My interest is with the nature of life and death. Those are not morbid subjects to me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

But anyway, this video phenomena would be extraordinarily important even if they did return to life.

Again return to life assumes that we're looking at dead people. We have nothing that establishes that.

The producers don't even give time or place information, much less who these people are or on what basis anybody thought they had died. There's no source for any of the clips.

These could be out-takes from film student class projects for all we - for all you - know.

Can you vouch for the producers at least, from first-hand acquanitance?

Edited by eight bits
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

We all die. I kind of assumed we have all seen a dead body before.

Idk what the humbub is about.

Yes, that dead body will be us someday. No need to be disturbed by an image reminding you of that reality. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

We all die. I kind of assumed we have all seen a dead body before.

Idk what the humbub is about.

Yes, that dead body will be us someday. No need to be disturbed by an image reminding you of that reality. :ph34r:

There tends to be emotions involved when someone dies. That feeling of losing someone. Unless you have no conscious. 

1 minute ago, eight bits said:

Again return to life assumes that we're looking at dead people. We have nothing that establishes that.

The producers don't even give time or place information, much less who these people are or on what basis anybody thought they had died. There's no source for any of the clips.

These could be outtakes from film student class projects for all we - for all you - know.

Can you vouvh for the producers at least, from first-hand acquanitance?

Please. If you want to claim most any internet video could be faked then I would agree with you. That would be an issue here if I was calling this 'undeniable proof' of anything. Evidence for the astral body is not restricted to this particular video.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

There tends to be emotions involved when someone dies. That feeling of losing someone. Unless you have no conscious. 

Sure, but like a grainy video of a stranger in a hospital that has some kind of "soul" blob float away isn't that crazy. 

Edited by spartan max2

Just now, spartan max2 said:

Sure, but like a grainy photo of a stranger in a hospital that has some kind of "soul" blob float away isn't that crazy. 

From what I can tell this isn't video evidence of anything supernatural. 

• Like 2

Yeah it's just like typical "orb" videos. Just random blobs and orbs caught on camera which could either be a camera malfunction, dust, of just fake 

• Like 3

:sleepy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Yeah it's just like typical "orb" videos. 

I would say the context of these orbs and misty body images in conjunction with a dying body is not like a random children's nanny camera orb. To my mind it lends more credence to the importance of orb claims in general. Personally I think there are both spirit orbs and natural orbs in videos. To each their own judgment.

• Like 1

It’s too early for popcorn, but I sense a train-wreck spectacle approaching rapidly.  

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

PS.  Does anyone else get automatically logged out when trying to click on the last page of a thread?  Seems to happen to me all the time.  Kinda frustrating.

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I would say the context of these orbs and misty body images in conjunction with a dying body is not like a random children's nanny camera orb. To my mind it lends more credence to the importance of orb claims in general. Personally I think there are both spirit orbs and natural orbs in videos. To each their own judgment.

I agree it's interesting.

Just there is no way for me to know it isn't fake or a glitch. But I feel that way about every supernatural video :sm . Its probably why I'm an atheist lol.

30 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I agree it's interesting.

Just there is no way for me to know it isn't fake or a glitch. But I feel that way about every supernatural video :sm . Its probably why I'm an atheist lol.

I’m overwhelmed by the amount of evidence that would have to be faked or glitched to preserve a materialist view.  And that’s just the microscopic percentage of alleged phenomena that is lucky enough to get videoed. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I’m overwhelmed by the amount of evidence that would have to be faked or glitched to preserve a materialist view.  And that’s just the microscopic percentage of alleged phenomena that is lucky enough to get videoed. 

PG it's really just your desire to see the spiritual/supernatural in mundane things, it's called confirmation bias. If a soul is ever actually proven to exist beyond a shadow of a doubt, then you win the internet. Until then, I personally can not take you or this subject seriously.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

With all the billions of people in the world with internet access and cameras it's not surprising to me at all that 3 videos could be found with either a dust glitch or that was faked/edited. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

PG it's really just your desire to see the spiritual/supernatural in mundane things, it's called confirmation bias. If a soul is ever actually proven to exist beyond a shadow of a doubt, then you win the internet. Until then, I personally can not take you or this subject seriously.

?? The video certainly wasn’t just mundane stuff to me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

With all the billions of people in the world with internet access and cameras it's not surprising to me at all that 3 videos could be found with either a dust glitch or that was faked/edited. 

I would agree if this was the only evidence ever presented for the Theosophical/Vedic view on the super physical. As it stands, I am just presenting one more straw for the camel’s back here. 

The overall judgement is formed on the whole body of evidence for/against. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked