Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Jab, No Job?

Silver

One of the UK’s largest care home operators has instituted a no jab, no job policy for new staff amid ongoing concern about vaccine take-up among care workers.

A spokesperson for Care UK, which runs 120 homes and has seen more than two-thirds of its staff vaccinated, said: “Everyone applying for a role which requires them to go into a home will be expected to have been vaccinated before they start work.”

The move comes after Barchester, which operates more than 220 private care homes, said it would insist that current staff are vaccinated, warning that if they “refuse … on non-medical grounds [they] will, by reason of their own decision, make themselves unavailable for work”.

Coronavirus vaccine: one of UK's largest care home firms introduces 'no jab, no job' policy | Vaccines and immunisation | The Guardian

Edited by ted hughes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

And so it begins.

Those without the Mark of the Beast will be denied work.

Unless you have a medical reason for exemption, I don't see this as an issue.

• Like 4

And so it begins.

That kind of global control doesn't just happen overnight.  It must be a gradual process. 

• Like 1

And so it begins.

Those without the Mark of the Beast will be denied work

Yeah, I mean, how dare they want their current and prospective employees, who are free to work anywhere they'd like, not to carry a virulent virus into clients homes. The sheer audacity. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

And so it begins.

Don´t you bring the Beast into this, even he is doing his part

Lquote-08.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you're not in support of folks in charge of the elderly being vaccinated against a virus that could put one of those people on their death bed, sorry, I've just got nothin...

If you worked in that particular field with those people, shouldn't you expect to be vaccinated? It's like taking on a dangerous job but wondering why you have to pass some safety courses

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

And so it begins.

A private employer can set any requirement to employment they wish - that’s the free market.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, and then said:

That kind of global control doesn't just happen overnight.  It must be a gradual process. 

Sure, a few years alter, several vaccinations later from an ever mutating pandemic, and its these chips in your hands allow you access to everywhere you need to be vaccinated to go.

10 hours ago, ted hughes said:

One of the UK’s largest care home operators has instituted a no jab, no job policy for new staff amid ongoing concern about vaccine take-up among care workers.

A spokesperson for Care UK, which runs 120 homes and has seen more than two-thirds of its staff vaccinated, said: “Everyone applying for a role which requires them to go into a home will be expected to have been vaccinated before they start work.”

The move comes after Barchester, which operates more than 220 private care homes, said it would insist that current staff are vaccinated, warning that if they “refuse … on non-medical grounds [they] will, by reason of their own decision, make themselves unavailable for work”.

Coronavirus vaccine: one of UK's largest care home firms introduces 'no jab, no job' policy | Vaccines and immunisation | The Guardian

Unless Employment Law has recently been updated its actually illegal.

8 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

If you're not in support of folks in charge of the elderly being vaccinated against a virus that could put one of those people on their death bed, sorry, I've just got nothin...

If you worked in that particular field with those people, shouldn't you expect to be vaccinated? It's like taking on a dangerous job but wondering why you have to pass some safety courses

In the states, they've been putting covid patients in nursing homes where their was no previous cases, and moving exposed people in with unexposed people.

Take as many shots as you want and it won't fix that. research it if you don't believe me.

I'm not in support of people taking care of the elderly beings idiots for sure

5 minutes ago, White-Coyote said:

In the states, they've been putting covid patients in nursing homes where their was no previous cases, and moving exposed people in with unexposed people.

I think that was just New York and it's ****ing bull****. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

And so it begins.

Is it a coincidence that those in authority have started sticking needles in people again after all these centuries? I think not: Pricking - Wikipedia

What's the biggest threat to all of us?

Religious extremism combined with conspiracy theories.

On 2/27/2021 at 6:24 AM, Cookie Monster said:

Sure, a few years alter, several vaccinations later from an ever mutating pandemic, and its these chips in your hands allow you access to everywhere you need to be vaccinated to go.

dont forget to destroy your credit cards chips, they too can be used against you