Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is God ?

docyabut2

I `m a skeptical of What is God ? a supreme being?

what supreme being created this horrible place on earth ?

to come into this world in pain and cause another into pain to enter

then have to kill and consume life  to survive, in pains and sufferings 

pains of decaying our bodies and dying

what is god ?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

God is an idea.

If God is a noun, then what is it that we are in when everything you see around is an Idea???

• Like 1

Just now, docyabut2 said:

something had to come out of the big bang to create life

What answer do you really want regarding god? There are times when you seem to have great faith in god and then there are times like this. What do you truly want me to tell you? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

What answer do you really want regarding god? There are times when you seem to have great faith in god and then there are times like this. What do you truly want me to tell you? 

yes we are life, but what created us ?

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

yes we are life, but what created us ?

I know where this is going.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Our parents.

What my view is our parents are supreme beings and Jesus is a supreme being, but  what created us from the beginning ?

What my view is our parents are supreme beings and Jesus is a supreme being, but  what created us from the beginning ?

Why does it matter? You exist, just be grateful you do. There really isn't a need to over-complicate things. 

• Like 5

Just now, XenoFish said:

Why does it matter? You exist, just be grateful you do. There really isn't a need to over-complicate things. 

Why do they exist 

Just now, XenoFish said:

sorry but I so mad how  so many lives ,my family and I suffered so much to live.  

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

sorry but I so mad how  so many lives ,my family and I suffered so much to live.  

Life is suffering.  What is God?  Don’t know.  Maybe the ultimate law giver/maker/enforcer, and our existence here is a type of punishment.  Too bad we all forgot what we did to deserve it in the first place, because then maybe it would actually make sense.

• Like 1

We all suffer. We can blame it on chance, god, other people. We can also do our best to make the most of our time. Nothing wrong with being hurt or upset about the events in life. It is all in how we handle it. I'm sorry you're having a bad time with things, I really am. But i can not give you the solace you wish. I just hope things get better for you.

With this I am out of the thread. I truly wish you the best. 

• Like 4

hey all you will question when you get into the all the sufferings of dying, I don't want to believe in the beliefs reincarnations of dying in one hour and produced into a new born a  recycling . or the belief of a past life for the sufferings doings

Edited by docyabut2

19 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

What is docyabut? 

More importantly why is docyabut ?

I just want to know how life was created from the beginning of the big bang that started life in the universe  :)

Edited by docyabut2

Life was and is created "per plan".

6 minutes ago, Will Do said:

Life was and is created "per plan".

per plan ? and know from the freedom of a free will ?

Edited by docyabut2

29 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Sorry to hear that Docy.  Life can be really hard and it can really suck sometimes.  I am sorry if you had more than your share or more than you can bear.  I hope you can find comfort somewhere.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I just want to know how life was created from the beginning of the big bang that started life in the universe  :)

The big bang didn't start life. As far as we know life didn't come about until about 10 billion years after the big bang. As for how it started we don't know for sure yet.

• Like 4

• The topic was locked