Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is God ?

docyabut2

15 minutes ago, Will Do said:

I don't think you haven't realized yet. That's the point.

You asked why every single one of His children choosing to live their lives in full accordance with the doing of the Father's will; hasn't been achieved yet?

Because it's a matter of your choice like it is for everyone. 

fair enough..........

I live by logic & rational thinking- are you suggesting this Father entity has put me on this path? if so then it's not my choice 

I'm highly confused with regards to the point you're referring to

14 minutes ago, Will Do said:

why be ethical?

"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

10 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

fair enough..........

I live by logic & rational thinking- are you suggesting this Father entity has put me on this path? if so then it's not my choice 

I'm highly confused with regards to the point you're referring to

You can envision "all for one and one for all" can't you? 

It's not automatic.

For it to be, everyone will have to choose it. That way, everyone will get their back scratched.

• Confused 1

ok all ancients tried to believe in gods, gods over everything in animals and people were gods , and  religions started a invisible god.  

42 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

are you suggesting this Father entity has put me on this path? if so then it's not my choice 

You know what, you're right about that. Having been put on the path wasn't your choice but making the effort to make progress on the path provided you, most certainly is your choice.

4 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

ok all ancients tried to believe in gods, gods over everything in animals and people were gods , and  religions started a invisible god.  

And that's why now these days, God, the Supreme Being, is a visible God.

"E Pluribus Unum".

26 minutes ago, Will Do said:

You can envision "all for one and one for all" can't you? 

It's not automatic.

For it to be, everyone will have to choose it. That way, everyone will get their back scratched.

2 minutes ago, Will Do said:

You know what, you're right about that. Having been put on the path wasn't your choice but making the effort to make progress on the path provided you, most certainly is your choice.

eer ok then- so where does the supernatural come into it? i'm still confused, Will, me ol' mate

The Bible says we are in his image, but how is to this day ?

Edited by docyabut2

Just now, Dejarma said:

eer ok then- so where does the supernatural come into it? i'm still confused, Will, me ol' mate

To be honest, I don't think the supernatural comes into it at all.

Unless it's supernatural to choose to be about the business of joining everyone else who's interested, in evolving the Supreme Being, naturally.

5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

The Bible says we are in his image, but how to this day ?

I think these days, we've reached the point where it's become hard to dismiss, that after having been initially created materially, it's completely in our hands what image we can create ourselves into.

Edited by Will Do

6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

The Bible says we are in his image, but how is to this day ?

If these things cause you to feels stressed or anxious, maybe you don't need to worry about any of it. I have a feeling that you won't receive a satisfactory answers to your question/s.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Will Do said:

Unless it's supernatural to choose to be about the business of joining everyone else who's interested, in evolving the Supreme Being, naturally.

telling us all of the involvement of a Supreme Being & then saying:

Like I stated earlier= <gibberish>

it's not my fault I think you talk gibberish.. Anyways, you seem to be enjoying yaself so no worries. Have fun 

5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

The Bible says we are in his image, but how to this day ?

Hi Docyabut

I am more inclined to think man created god in their image than the other way around.

jmccr8

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

sorry all I want to know where all our loves ones that died to be existed :( 

The only answer I can confidently give you is that they exist in your memory. I am truly sorry if this doesn't help. 

My grandfather is always there. He is a thought away. So long as I remember him he's always with me.

Cherish the memories of those you love.:tu:

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I'm sorry you are feeling this way, @docyabut2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dear readers and in particular my fellow posters here, I have not seen anything at all of any definitions from atheists and all kinds and manners of God-deniers, on their definitions of the words/concepts: existence, God, proof.

And why not? Because they know that with definitions of these three words/concepts: existence, God, proof - they will sooner than later corner themselves into the existence of God.

----------------------

Atheists and all kinds and manners of God-deniers, they are ever into obfuscation on the issue God exists or not.

There are some three kinds of obfuscations with atheists and all manners and kinds of God-deniers, of course many more could be taken up, but just to mention three only:

1. That they don't make any claim so that they don't bear any burden to prove anything.

2. It is impossible for man to prove a negative, so they are dispensed from proving God does not exist.

3. It is impossible to prove God exists and impossible to prove God does not exist, therefore again they are dispensed from taking up the issue God exists or not.

In sum, atheists and all kinds and manners of God-deniers, they are into nothing but obfuscations on the issue God exists or not.

However, atheists and all manners and kinds of God-deniers they do still care to engage in talking against God, which however is illogical on their part, because they already adhere to the three obfuscations above, by which they already excuse themselves from the issue of God exists or not, that is why they are into self-contradictory stances inside their heart and mind.

----------------------

I have just entered these words* below into google, bing, and yahoo:

Free my God from atheists' obfuscations and theists' stupidities

And here are their numbers of hits:

Google: About 1,350,000 results (0.56 seconds) (divided into nine pages)

Bing: 650 (divided into seven pages of 10 hits per page)

Yahoo:12,300 results (get it at the bottom right side for each page around that number 12,300 or less...)

I am different, I am neither into obfuscations and nor into stupidities, because I have definitions for existence, God, and proof, while - let you all read them atheists' and theists' writings, them atheists and them theists don't have definitions of existence, God, and proof.

For your benefit, dear readers, here again are my definitions of existence, God, and proof:

Existence in concept is anything at all that we experience directly with our senses and consciousness, and/or indirectly by our honest intelligent productive thinking on what it is from what we know with our senses and consciousness.

God in concept is the permanent self-existent cause of man and the universe and everything transient, i.e. with a beginning and an ending.

Proof is the process by which we humans ascertain the existence of something directly by our conscious experience of the object of concern, and/or indirectly by reasoning from the data of our conscious experience.

[ More tomorrow ]

*Taken with changes from my writings in another net forum.

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Our loved ones will allways live on in our thoughts and in what they did when they were alive. Beyond that who knows.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, oslove said:

I have just entered these words* below into google, bing, and yahoo:

Free my God from atheists' obfuscations and theists' stupidities

Google: About 1,350,000 results (0.56 seconds) (divided into nine pages)

I just entered "Free my God from theists' obfuscations and theists' stupidities"  into Google and I got 1,470,000 hits and 10 pages.

So what does that tell you ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I just entered "Free my God from theists' obfuscations and theists' stupidities" and I got 1,470,000 hits and 10 pages.

So what does that tell you ?

I have no idea why you're still bothering with him. All oslove does is insult people. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I have no idea why you're still bothering with him. All oslove does is insult people. 

You got a point. Maybe he should join Mr Walker and Crazy Horse on the ignore list.

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

You got a point. Maybe he should join Mr Walker and Crazy Horse on the ignore list.

The fact that he keeps inserting "dear x" in every post is irritating as hell.

12 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

The fact that he keeps inserting "dear x" in every post is irritating as hell.

Along with a Let me ask you a question while I also insult you and your intelligence. Quite condescending if you ask me.

30 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

He's on mine. Saw no value in our interaction. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oslove said:

And why not? Because they know that with definitions of these three words/concepts: existence, God, proof - they will sooner than later corner themselves into the existence of God.

you believe, i do not- for me there are no corners- now what?

• The topic was locked