Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

peed on and heard the voice

lazemz

so , i always feel like someone is always watching me or near me , a few days ago i swear someone peed on me , not once but 2 times and then  my soda was tipped over . as to get me off from laying on the floor . so last night I decided to record audio . and most of what i recorded was nothing but silence but some recordings i hear knuckles cracking then in the last recording i did i swear a voice says "shut up" so i waited till today to boost audio and clear it up with eq and i can hear a persons voice . it wasnt me because i made sure to stay completely silent .  it was enough to just stop recording . i dont care if anyone believes me but i was happy i got something on recording 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Being someone who has had paranormal experiences I do believe you. This sounds a very negative entity and prayer will help if you are religious. I'm not, so I tell these type of things to go away but not in those words, lol. Best to ignore and give them none of your time or energy. I wouldn't encourage this by trying to communicate, it just increases it's being.

47 minutes ago, lazemz said:

so , i always feel like someone is always watching me or near me , a few days ago i swear someone peed on me , not once but 2 times and then  my soda was tipped over . as to get me off from laying on the floor . so last night I decided to record audio . and most of what i recorded was nothing but silence but some recordings i hear knuckles cracking then in the last recording i did i swear a voice says "shut up" so i waited till today to boost audio and clear it up with eq and i can hear a persons voice . it wasnt me because i made sure to stay completely silent .  it was enough to just stop recording . i dont care if anyone believes me but i was happy i got something on recording 

Welcome to UM!

Unless the voice starts trying to tell you it's raining, you'll be okay ;) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

There have been some outlandish posts on this site but this one takes the cake. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tortugabob said:

There have been some outlandish posts on this site but this one takes the cake. 

No it doesn't. A couple of years ago some chic claimed a vampire jump through her window and bit her, then ran off. That one was weird.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

No it doesn't. A couple of years ago some chic claimed a vampire jump through her window and bit her, then ran off. That one was weird.

The one with the lady that thinks birds are UFO' s in disguise i think it was.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, openozy said:

Being someone who has had paranormal experiences I do believe you. This sounds a very negative entity and prayer will help if you are religious. I'm not, so I tell these type of things to go away but not in those words, lol. Best to ignore and give them none of your time or energy. I wouldn't encourage this by trying to communicate, it just increases it's being.

i hear you , thats the problem i tend to open myself to things like this . it sounds funny and crazy but I know things do exsist i just thought id share my experience. i dont know how to share the audio . do u know how ? 

• Like 1

Why jump from you do not know to the only possible explanation is paranormal, are you open minded to all possibilities or just paranormal ones.

Sounds like you spilled soda and blamed being clumsy on a spookie with incontinence shrug.gif.a41857e3577c2a6b2be6fb3d87f1ecb6.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, razman said:

The one with the lady that thinks birds are UFO' s in disguise i think it was.

:lol:

Gina Maria Colvin.

8 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Why jump from you do not know to the only possible explanation is paranormal, are you open minded to all possibilities or just paranormal ones.

Sounds like you spilled soda and blamed being clumsy on a spookie with incontinence shrug.gif.a41857e3577c2a6b2be6fb3d87f1ecb6.gif

it could be a secret admirer who looks like a model :D

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, lazemz said:

i hear you , thats the problem i tend to open myself to things like this . it sounds funny and crazy but I know things do exsist i just thought id share my experience. i dont know how to share the audio . do u know how ? 

Sorry, don't know how to do that. I didn't know how to deal with this stuff when younger and let a lot of bad paranormal entities in, you just have to remember who's house they are in and keep the upper hand without engaging with them. I'm not big about puting events out there, it just gives these more power to exist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lazemz said:

it could be a secret admirer who looks like a model :D

Whose does that on you?

4 hours ago, lazemz said:

a few days ago i swear someone peed on me , not once but 2 times and then  my soda was tipped over .

Let's start there. Can you describe these incidents in more detail?

Just now, lazemz said:

na it was a dream 

are you a troll then

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

are you a troll then

And we have a winner!!!!

starshower1.gif.902b93f517f9a0ff8ce9c2c7130b1575.gif

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

And we have a winner!!!!

starshower1.gif.902b93f517f9a0ff8ce9c2c7130b1575.gif

More like a loser, the OP that is.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, lazemz said:

i waited till today to boost audio and clear it up with eq

So it wasn't clear when you first listened back?  With regard to the "clearing up" process, can you explain what you did, and on what justification?  I *trust* you didn't just play with random sliders until you got something you liked...

You should post the *original* not the processed one.  You can use any file-sharing site - I'd suggest Google Drive or Dropbox.  Make sure you make the files publicly accessible.

9 hours ago, lazemz said:

i dont care if anyone believes me

Good... :)

Of the different methods to collect 'evidence', an audio file is about the worst - anyone with a desire to mislead could just do the voice themselves..  Not that you would do that, of course..   Why not set up a webcam or security camera? - they start at dirt cheap.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, lazemz said:

Probably your Dad ...did the voice say, Get up you drunken bum and go get a job?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• The topic was locked