Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran targets Israel owned ship

DarkHunter

Seems yesterday another explosion occured that involved a cargo ship traveling through the gulf of Oman.  The cargo ship is Israeli owned but what makes this incident more interesting is that Iran has already claimed responsibility for attacking the ship.  According to the Israeli government the explosion was caused by two missiles and not a limpet mine as Iran has traditionally done.  Iran has said this attack was in retaliation for Israeli bombings in Syria that have been targeting the IRGC and IRGC backed groups.  Interestingly Iran is also taking credit for today's attack on Saudi Arabia which has had 7 different UAV and ballistic missile attacks so far.

Iran does seem to be becoming far more belligerent in the region.  If this pattern continues only a matter of time till stuff spirals out of control.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained. physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

All part of the freemason plan...   Will it play out????

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

Seems yesterday another explosion occured that involved a cargo ship traveling through the gulf of Oman.  The cargo ship is Israeli owned but what makes this incident more interesting is that Iran has already claimed responsibility for attacking the ship.  According to the Israeli government the explosion was caused by two missiles and not a limpet mine as Iran has traditionally done.  Iran has said this attack was in retaliation for Israeli bombings in Syria that have been targeting the IRGC and IRGC backed groups.  Interestingly Iran is also taking credit for today's attack on Saudi Arabia which has had 7 different UAV and ballistic missile attacks so far.

Iran does seem to be becoming far more belligerent in the region.  If this pattern continues only a matter of time till stuff spirals out of control.

Hopefully the US stays out of any conflict between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Israel also doesn't need our help dealing with Iran, in my opinion the US has been the worlds Police for too long

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Will it play out?

Sounds about right, except for the ultimate winner :) .  I have no doubt we're headed for a war of annihilation on a near global scale.  That path was set on 16 July, 1945.  

I read a poem about this many years ago in a book titled AIRWAR:

Man have pity on man. Rain from the outraged sky

drowned the innocent earth yet the seed did not die.

Flowering from that rebirth, man, have pity on man

as you hold the fire in your hand

that can destroy mankind and desolate every land.

If the power and the glory is this,

a flame that burns to the bone,

what shall be left to grow when you and your fires are gone?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hopefully the US stays out of any conflict between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Israel also doesn't need our help dealing with Iran, in my opinion the US has been the worlds Police for too long

:blink:  Exactly how?  Israel runs the world. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Do you really believe that?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Thanks for the laugh, you must be joking.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It never ceases to amaze me just how many actually DO...  :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BTW, here's the vessel.  They used 2 limpet mines, thankfully the 5ft holes they punched in the hull were above the waterline.  

HELIOS_HIGHWAY.jpg

• Like 1

I need to make a correction.  That vessel I posted is not the one attacked, but a "sister" ship of the same class and line.

6 hours ago, and then said:

BTW, here's the vessel.  They used 2 limpet mines, thankfully the 5ft holes they punched in the hull were above the waterline.  

HELIOS_HIGHWAY.jpg

I've been assured by the media that the ship was stuck by an explosion. Couldn't have been missiles, that would mean that someone hit the ship intentionally, with missiles. Obviously, the ship owned by them Jews intentionally ran into that explosion just to cause trouble! Iran are the good guys, so we must make deals with them and obviously pay them to stop attacking stuff, until they do it again and we have to pay them again. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

They have a base inside the hollow moon. That's how they're controlling us all with their evil Jew laser beam mind control weapons. 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

100%  I've researched everything and all roads lead to IS RA EL!   The jews don't rule the world, the Rothschilds (non jewish) rule the world.    

8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks for the laugh, you must be joking.

:no:   no joke.    I can't understand why you can't see it.    They hide right in plain sight.  

2 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

They have a base inside the hollow moon. That's how they're controlling us all with their evil Jew laser beam mind control weapons. 

Well it has been proved the moon is hollow when a rocket hit it and rung like a bell.    Questions questions questions..  But better not ask them hey for fear of ridicule.

The jew laser beam mind control weapon?   They don't have to be that advanced with lazer beams, just tell the human race a virus was created and it gets the world to wear masks..:lol:  Who needs the moon and jew beams when the human race needs nothing more than a simple virus to control it and use it to do whatever it wants to the human race.  :lol:         

As I showed in the post, albert pikes WW3 plan could still play out...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Well it has been proved the moon is hollow when a rocket hit it and rung like a bell.    Questions questions questions..  But better not ask them hey for fear of ridicule.

The jew laser beam mind control weapon?   They don't have to be that advanced with lazer beams, just tell the human race a virus was created and it gets the world to wear masks..:lol:  Who needs the moon and jew beams when the human race needs nothing more than a simple virus to control it and use it to do whatever it wants to the human race.  :lol:         

As I showed in the post, albert pikes WW3 plan could still play out...

What evidence do you have that Covid is from the Rothschild's?....

And why in the world would they care about making people wear mask?

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

What evidence do you have that Covid is from the Rothschild's?....

Which has been highly debunked by the fact checkers.   So it has to be up there with "hiding something are you?"

testing for covid 19.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Which has been highly debunked by the fact checkers.   So it has to be up there with "hiding something are you?"

testing for covid 19.png

Why do you believe this?

There is no source for this. Something like this could so easily be faked on the internet it's not even hard.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

Why do you believe this?

There is no source for this. Something like this could so easily be faked on the internet it's not even hard.

Everything is faked and under fraud, so why can't I believe this if everyone else is to believe what is fraud is real?????

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Everything is faked and under fraud, so why can't I believe this if everyone else is to believe what is fraud is real?????

Evidence needs to be more than a random image on the internet. If a patent was made than it should be easy to verify with the number.

Your response confuses me and I guess make me want to ask the question of why do you want to believe the world is ran by jews??

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Evidence needs to be more than a random image on the internet. If a patent was made than it should be easy to verify with the number.

Your response confuses me and I guess make me want to ask the question of why do you want to believe the world is ran by jews??

Where have I typed this most ridiculous statement?? WHERE?     I would never make such a stupid statement in my life.   I think you need to go back to history lessons and learn why the jews are the biggest victims to Globalism.   

You see 2+2= 5 it seems.

• Haha 2

Evidence needs to be more than a random image on the internet.

Evidence? 

2. uncountable noun

Evidence is the information which is used in a court of law to try to prove something. Evidence is obtained from documents, objects, or witnesses.

As we are not in a court of law, this is just an image of some information that might be true as all the research points to the controllers (rorthschilds).   Whos money are you using? it certainly isn't your money, it's corporate credit.   Go back to the battle of waterloo and research that how easy it is to control money.
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Where have I typed this most ridiculous statement?? WHERE?     I would never make such a stupid statement in my life.   I think you need to go back to history lessons and learn why the jews are the biggest victims to Globalism.   

You see 2+2= 5 it seems.

I don't think you understood where I was going with that. The question was in response to what you said.

You said 

You said everything is fraud so why can't you believe this. So if you believe everything is fraud then you are chosing to believe jewish conspiracy fraud over non-conspiracy fraud.

If you choose the Jew rule the world fraud then that must be the information you want to believe. Which leads to the question of why you want to believe that.